+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 60 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hey , i am really new to this site but i just came across you message , my self and dd have been trying for 1 and half years i am on colmid for the 5th cycle , on my first go i fall preg and was so excited thought all my dreams had come true to only have all our dreams and hopes ripped from under us at 6 weeks wen we lost it , this was 3 months ago and im still struggling with it every day with the whys and wat ifs , but we are still trying but some days it just gets so hard thinking it might not ever happen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I'm good. This is our first cycle of trying after the ectopic. I'm DPO 9 and still a POAS addict *sighs* I think bc we had to wait 3 months to try again it has really amplified the need to get pg this month.

I can fully understand your need to log off for a while. I have times where I won't log for days bc I can't handle all the baby threads... thus the FB group.

So you, rae and I are all at 9DPOish. Far out I hope someone can get the pos.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

mymiraclebubba  (14-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Welcome to the group kate I'm very sorry for your loss, the girls in this group understand many of your feelings though and we are here for support or for you to have a good woe is me whinge. I have those frequently lol

I don't think anyone can understand the heartache of long term ttc with losses, it's like a double layer of heartache.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    I hope there will be some bfp's really soon. Fx.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Me&Smooches For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the group Kate & Lama :-)

Well I think I have a bit of story to tell here, will know more tomorrow. Those on the FB group know it already. I POAS with FMU this morning FRER (10dpo, AF due in 4 days) and at first I blew it off as a BFN. After having my coffee and going to the toilet again, I had another look before I threw it in the bin and there was a faint second line - this suggests, unless it is a false positive because I left it too long, a BFP. I have been back about 20 times since and looked again, hardly believing that a] I missed it the first time, b] that it is there! I'll double test again in the morning but a faint line at 10dpo surely sounds right, even if it was after the wait time? I've taken a couple of photos but I don't think I have photo posting rights on here...I'll investigate again after I post this. I haven't told DH yet just in case it's my mind playing tricks on me or it's a false positive (not that I've had one of those but you never know). Del said she'd head of lots of these but from women with low numbers and yes, that has been my story for the past 9 months or so but never this early. I'm so excited but so anxious at the same time. The last 4 pregnancies were lost at 6.5 weeks and 11.5 weeks so even if I am and the test was right this morning, I still have a very long road to travel.

Oh I forgot to tell about the weird dream I had this morning that woke me up lmao...was too funny! I dreamt we had a teenage party here last night with a whole lot of teenage girls. One of them had gone into my bathroom and took all my FRER's and all my pads. I woke up and went straight to the toilet and found it all there. I was saying on FB that maybe it was a sign that it was too early to test and they can take as many pads as they like because I only use them when I have miscarriages anyway! Such a strange dream lol

Will let you all know how I go tomorrow. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok, if you look closely, particularly on the bottom left corner, you can see the second faint line...or is it just my imagination?IMG_1487.jpgIMG_1488.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i am not certian but that looks very promising. I would go and buy a digital, if Iwas you! I did a similar thing - tested, looked very briefly, saw nothing, jumped in the bath for ten mins, got out and looked at it. BFP! Exactly like yours really. I was very unsure, so went out and ate lunch went shopping bought a digital and low and behold. Pregnant. Nearly needed to be resusitated.!!!!
    20 weeks today and I still look at the tests eveynow and then!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to acerbaby For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rae... Def can see a line in both pics! So super excited for you!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pickledpink For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    I think I can see something Rae. The only pos I had was so blinding bright you needed sunnies. LOL. I would definitely poas in the morning, maybe even a digi. How many dpo again?

On another note I have been getting twinges really low in my pelvis more on the left side and my b00bs are so damn sore & look bigger than usual.... Not that I like symptom spotting but sometimes just can't help it!
    Last edited by Me&Smooches; 14-10-2012 at 15:25.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Me&Smooches For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Yep I can see it Rae, that's def a pos congrats hun

17. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post: