+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woot Del - WElcome to the waiting game. I am so excited that it can happen for you this month! I am ? 8DPO Symptom spotting like mad (sorre nipples and boobs a bit). Trying to be positive but also realistic. If we aren't this month it means it will be easier food wise on our holiday. And means I can drink a lot of the moet I have organised for our anniversary! feeling pretty good emotionally..... so far

I have decided that both of us (and everyone else) need to get pregnant this month. Fingers crossed for Spud and pickled and Rae and everyone else too

Thanks
    Reviews
    HELLO LADIES!!!

I'm back in cyberspace! It has taken Telstra almost one week to get me reconnected to the internet and I haven't been able to login to BH. I have been able to get on Facebook though through my iPad and thanks to Del, have been kept informed of the awesome news!

Congratulations Stretched on your BFN! I hope that both you and Angelini are well and have that it's a sticky for both of you.

Luey, I missed you! Sorry I never got back to you...will try and get back to you ASAP but right now I am frantically trying to catch up on a weeks of lost work!

AFM - I'm not doing too badly. The move is pretty much over now, was pretty stressed last week when I lost a fair bit of work & clients due to no internet. After all, there's not much point in hiring a compliance consultant if you can't rely on them to be there for your business when you need them most. I am 4dpo and we DTD every day except 'o' day so I have my ...DH was a bit tired of dtd can you believe it? Gee, first they complain they can't get enough and then when they get it all the time, they complain! We just can't win lol Anyway, my phone says I'm due in 10 days so let's see. My DD (22) arrives today for a few days from over East so am a wee bit excited...going to pick her up from the airport in just under an hour.

A quite note in relation to the Facebook group...I can promise that Del has done a fantastic job and it is very, very private. I was really reluctant at first because a lot of my clients are on my Facebook account list but nothing comes up and nobody can tell. Also, I mentioned on there, and from memory, most, if not all agreed, that just because you got a BFN, you shouldn't feel like you can't be part of our group anymore because now more than ever, you need our support. Nobody quite understands your anxieties as much as we do.

Sending everyone and lots of and for everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi rae - No hassle. I know you have had heaps on. Sounds great about FB. I guess I am concerned because I have revealed so much about myself and I will no longer be anonymous too IYKWIM?

Testing:
    Luey - AF Due Sunday 14th?
    Delirium and Raelene - Wed 17th

Sorry they are the only ones I know but Pickled and Spud should be in there too somewhere. I am trying to resist the urge to test tomorrow. I have felt a bit crampy and Boobs are no longer *that* sore. I am getting my hair done but I think I would still get it done anyway. Hmmm

I also have no issues with the girls who get BFP's posting. But I can understand both sides and if there are others who would prefer they not post, that is ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Hope we get good news tomorrow luey, what DPO are you?

Glad to hear you are back online rae, I think I would die without the net lol a day before o means you are def in with a good chance.

I'm the same as Rae, 4 DPO. I'm feeling crampy and tired but I know it's not pg signs as it's too early and implantation hasn't even happened yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Firstly big to stretched and ang on their BFP, hoping it's just a sign for things to come.

To all the other ladies that spring is our month and we get some even more good news and then we can all go onto the due date threads as a group!!

AFM - didn't test o this month, just been at it like rabbits every second day since day 12. Given my last cycle was 41 days it's a possibility i haven't even o'd yet so lucky hubby enjoying it! If this month doesn't work, we have the new option of OI injections (very similar to IVF that we have done but rather than produce a heap of eggs only want one or two and rather than grow them in the petri dish we get to have sex to grow them how original!!

Ok lets hope this month is ours!! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Del - I am 10DPO. I tested with an IC and BIGGEST FATTEST NEGATIVE you have ever seen but that ok. I tested 'just to see' as I got my hair cut and coloured today. But I had decided I was going to get it coloured regardless. Symptom spotting all over the shop, crampy, tired, maybe sore boobs but not really. Starting to want chocolate so I think I am out. I am ok though. The more I say it the more I mgiht even believe it . But if I am not UTD I just want AF to be here and over so it doesn't impact on my holiday too much

Spud - woooo have fun. I hope that doing it 'naturally' works. Still stressful though

ETA: Since writing this my boobs have been so achy. I think it is just the bra and my mind playing tricks on me..... I will test again Friday, I don't think I will tomorrow. No point. I go away tomorrow night for work so can't Thursday
    Last edited by Hullabalu; 09-10-2012 at 16:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope everyone is going well.

OMG I tested when I got home tonight (after being bad with food and drinking one glass of wine). OMG I could see two lines on an IC. I am starting to get excited. I squeeze out a bit more wee for a FRER test just to confirm. No lines are showing up - hmmmmmm, ok. Then I realise the IC was an OVULATION TEST. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I think it is funny. I think we are out this month but that's ok.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hullabalu For This Useful Post:

mymiraclebubba  (12-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROFLMAO! Luey, I saw this come through on my phone (I couldn't get on to BH yesterday) and was literally ROFLMAO....I felt bad for you but honestly, it was funny lol
    Any news from anyone here? I was just saying on the Facebook group that there's definitely something going on here...up 3 times last night peeing, feeling heavy like there's a weight in my uterus and my taste buds are out...I've been avoiding symptom spotting because I was such a mess last month but there is definitely something happening...oh, I forgot the sweating. Granted it is warm in WA at the moment but I have been really hot, sweating in bed, while we're dtd and that's just not normal for me. I normally feel the cold and am freezing even when it's 30 degrees. At the moment, I'm always so hot! I'm 8dpo with AF due in 6 days (next Thursday) so I guess we'll just have to wait and see...I think I'll have to buy another pack of FRER in the shopping tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did your test go this morning luey?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Raelene - BFN on IC and feel all crampy and grumpy. That's ok. Figners crossed for you. It's ok to laugh, I thought it was funny. Disappointing a smidge but funny as hell

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hullabalu For This Useful Post:

mymiraclebubba  (14-10-2012)