+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 60 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    It's completely up to you luey no one sees what you post I'm in a few already and they are very safe, but like I say, completely up to you hun. I just feel logging on to BH is depressing of late. I will still try to keep my eyes in here, and my feelings may well change. Just not travelling well of late and BH is a constant reminder of my inability to have a baby.

3rd of Oct is the day give or take I can't believe it's almost finally here lol you girls must get sick of my constant countdowns over the last 3 months what you would do without you all

My fingers are crossed lue, hopefully it's any day now for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Del... All good to join secret group!
    For those that are unsure, I can also say that I'm part of other private groups and know that it's very secure. The posts will come up in your notifications, then takes you to private page. If someone you are friends with comments on page it shows on your feed, but only you can see it!
    I too get a little down from BH.... Plus I can't access my acct from iPad app anymore, so struggling a bit with format.

Luey... I know the FB announcements can get us all down. I try not to let it get to me, but try and be positive. I know it's been a long journey for some of them too, so I just hope their good luck rubs off! Best of luck with the ovulating!

Rae... Hope you move goes smoothly... I detest moving house. Settling into this new place will be a positive step... I can feel it

Afm... AF is being really kind with what seems like my old easy cycle.... Not as debilitating as it has been recently, so that's a good sign in my mind. Hopefully short too as I'm heading out on the tiles with the girls tommorow... And I'm gonna have me some fun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    you are in pink

SPG - I have changed my settings so you can send me a request

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Hope everyone had a good weekend, why do they always go so fast!?

Del and Luey - good luck with the BD this month, really hope it is it for you both!

Pink - hope u had fun on the tiles and weren't too shabby the next day!

Stretched - any news?

Rae - hope the packing is going smoothly and stress free.

AFM - saw the FS last week and we are going to do 3 rounds of OI with FSH injection based (done chlomid and letrozole) but can't start til next month so hub and i are DTD every second day til it hopefully doesn't come! If no success after 3 rounds i guess it means we try IVF again as last resort or maybe by then they will have found a cure!!!
    xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies - wow it's quiet in here, I'm guessing many of you have moved over to FB. We moved into our new house yesterday so super busy and not much time for BH.

I won't be joining you in the FB group as I tested on Sunday at 12dpo and BFP!!!!!!!!!!!! A nice strong one too, which was reassuring after the last pregnancy with its low levels. AF would have been due today and nowhere in sight so hopefully this is a sticky one!

Like Ang, I feel the need to not hang around in here as (hopefully) morning sickness will start soon and I wouldn't dare be complaining in here! I'll keep lurking waiting for all your sticky BFPs, very best of luck I hope they are just around the corner!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretched For This Useful Post:

Cherished  (11-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Stretched - congrats.

spud - Sounds good you have a plan.

I am still here. I want to be hopeful but DH and I are/have both been sick so we only DTD night before I got a pos on my OPK and early mon am after the pos sat afternoon. Oh well. Fingers crossed. THis month is it!!!

Good luck to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    OMG Stretched I'm serious crying with joy for you atm That is wonderful news. You'll be missed in the group but so glad you can move on.

luey - you never know. 2 days before may well give you a girl

AFM - I thought I got a surge 2 night ago, CD 13 so right on time. Mine never get as dark as the control. But for the last few days I'm still getting the darkish line. I don't have alot of EWCM, so I back to this crap of late ovulation again I feel like crying. I was taking vitex only a few days when I got pg last time, and the line was super dark on the OPK. I've been taking vitex for 6 weeks now and it seems to have stopped working.

Not hopeful this month at all...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Girls! Thanks Del for starting this thread too!

Del, doI hope you ovulate soon. DD was from a long cycle, so it can be done! I'll be lurking and hope to hear good news from you soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    del - how frustrating. I hope it has happened by now.

Stretched - I am hoping for a H & H preg for you. Fingers crossed there will be dust blowing in this thread soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I have done tests since Wed and they are all very faint so it seems the surge happened Wed morning. Fingers crossed we caught the egg