+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. AF is in full force this morning. I'm off to the GP shortly to try and get another script of DHEA as I'm almost out and I don't want to pay $250 for the FS to write me one.

DH knows I'm really upset and has asked me to talk but I still haven't been able to. I'll do it over the weekend when we have time to really talk through it rather than do it in passing. We should also have an answer about the finance issue with the mortgage or the rental today so those stressors will be lowered also. I'm going to go and buy some more baby clothes today, it made me feel a bit better last time. Thanks for the hugs everyone, I've certainly absorbed every single one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rae... I know AF sucks right now but at least it's a good sign that you body is working... Making a nice new lining for the next egg
    If it helps settle your mind a little, give a bit of hope, I can tell you from personal experience that the body is a miraculous thing! I actually went through early menopause five years ago... Complete with no cycle , hormone levels and constant hot flushes. My shop was shut! All a bad side effect of chemo. Luckily for me my body decided it was not ready, so after two long years my hormones all kicked back in, including my perfect 29 day cycle. I have had four pregnancies since then so I know my eggs are still joining the party, so to speak, even though I haven't made it to term, it does give me that glimmer of hope. My body chose this path so in it I must trust! Not that this takes away from the hurt and disappointment each month. I just want you to know there is still hope for you too... You aren't even close to shutting shop yet! Massive hugs cos AF sucks but she is a sure fire sign all is on track x x

Luey... I so get the due date timeframe we set ourselves. I was so happy to be UTD again before my August due date. It just took that edge off the pain...and gave me focus, but then I lost that one too before Aug and it was like a double kick in the guts. I think no matter how we look at it we will always find a timeframe to focus on... I think it's just a matter of self preservation... Meaning that we try to digest it in chunks of time that seem plausible. Try to do something nice for yourself on that day, giving yourself new memories.

AFM... I caved and tested yesterday...BFN but AF not due til tomoz so still hoping.

I hope you all have lovely weekends with your most cherished...unwind, take a load off and refuel for the onslaught that will be for most the beginning of school holidays!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pickledpink For This Useful Post:

mymiraclebubba  (24-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Hopefully too early pink, my fingers are crossed for you.

AFM - I've been passing some pretty huge clots today, was worried a bit. I know 110% it's not a m/c. I read up on it and apparently it means a lack of progesterone, which is weird as I have been taking the vitex for a week. never ever had clots like these. I don't think it's anything serious, just an imbalance. During the EP I spoke to a naturo who said 4 caps a day was too much and to take 2, which I've been taking. Might up it to 3 since it seems my progesterone is very low....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Evening ladies - wow, lots of you at the opposite end of their cycles to me!

Del, so exciting that you're at the start of 'the' cycle!! I hope the clotting is just your body getting back to normal after all it's been through.

Pink - bug thumbs down to the BFN but hoping it's still too early for you!!

Raelen - hope you're feeling OK today. It does sound like you have heaps of stress in your life. I'm also about to move but the place we're moving to is not 100% confirmed - it's stressful!!!! I have had issues with stress in the past and learnt that one of the worst (and sneakiest) stressors is a lack of feeling like you are in control of your situation, and you have many things on your plate that you just can't control, so go easy on yourself and enjoy your retail therapy!

Spud - hopefully the FS can help and your sticky baby is not too far off!

Luey - I hope the discussions with your DH go well and he gets the tests done soon.

I know that we won't be pursuing any assistance. DH, not for any spiritual reasons, believes we will get another bub if and when we are meant to. He doesn't even like the idea of timed BDing. I have also always been a believer in what will be will be BUT that doesn't mean you don't take measures to try to ensure the outcome you want. I said to him the other day, you wouldn't go to a job interview late in dirty clothes saying "what will be will be", you'd still make every effort you could. Quick note: DH didn't really like me equating sharing our love in the most intimate way with putting on a suit and catching the right train.

Probably about 3dpo here. I've decided testing day will be Sunday 30th which should be 12dpo. I'd normally test on 11dpo for sure but am taking DD to the ballet (first time for both of us) and don't want to be feeling glum if I get a BFN that morning. I have a super-busy week coming up so hopefully will kept me out of the bathroom cabinet!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretched For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    The 'it will happen when it happens' does my head in lol I'm a obsessive planner and organiser and DH tends to be like your DH stretched. He and I are very alike but his ability for logic at times when my emotions rule both drive me nuts and keep me grounded

I have every finger and toe crossed for your stretched. Hopefully angel's BFP will give us the sticky vibes we need to get ours this cycle.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ahh yes 'it will happen when it happens' and 'you just have to relax about it all and then you will get pregnant'. This is usually accompanied with 'my wife's sister's, brothers, nephews, daughter was doing IVF and they did it 20 times and couldn't get pregnant and then they stopped and she got pregnant within a few months when the dr's said she couldn't' . I so love all the helpful advice that you get when trying to conceive. We won't start on teh parenting advice.....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hullabalu For This Useful Post:

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi All, I think I have the dubious honour of being eligible for this thread. It took 2.5 years and 2 iui's to conceive DD (1st IUI worked but I mc'd), then when DD was 18 months old I got pregnant naturally (and very surprisingly - I was weaning DD so I could have a breast operation and I think the sudden drop in bfing triggered ovulation) but mc'd at 8weeks. After the op I got a really bad infection and it took 3 months to heal. So after that, I have been ttc since last october/november.
    I actually think that my last period was not a period at all, during the night on the 2nd day of bleeding I woke up to really strong pain that came and went, much like contractions.

We can't really afford to go the the FS just yet, so it will probably be another 12 months , barring a lotto win or we discover an unknown benefactor or something

So, there is my sordid tale.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Welcome SPG to our little group. You will get lots of support and an understanding ear here. We've all walked the mile, and are still walking it sadly.

My story is summed up in my sig really. Over 4 years ttc DD, 6 quick months with DS, then 15 months and counting now, with a loss last nov and an EP in July this year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to our little group SPG....we are a motley bunch with different stories and histories but we all have that same determination to see those two glorious lines and then have them stick! Hopefully your stay here is not too long but then we really hope this thread dissolves completely and we all move on to Due date threads!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekends. I've been building stuff... It's my stress reliever. I love being able to create something from nothing, stand back, admire it and say proudly "I made that" (can anyone spot my overcompensating tendencies?!?) this week it's an outdoor bar/table for our mini patio. Trying to take my mind off my second BFN... Confused as AF is now late with no sign of arriving yet. I guess we just wait...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi SPG and welcome. I hope you find as much support and understanding here as I do and that we all move on soon.

Pink - how confusing for you. I love making things - it's so rewarding and gives such a sense of achievement. While I'm loathing all the packing, I'm looking forward to getting into the new place and seeing what projects I need to get done! (oh yes, to add to the stress we haven't actually seen the inside of the house we're - suposedly - moving to!)

OMG girls my body likes to torture me with so many symptoms every cycle now. I seem to be getting even more symtoms in my cycles since my last loss - I just don't trust my body any more! Nothing to do but wait - 1 week til test day!