+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Long Term TTC with a History of Loss Chat

Hello my lovely TTC friends... I've been in hiding for a while! Trying to remove that constant pressure from myself, and just getting back to the (fun!) basics!
    I agree it's about time we see some BFP... Surely one of us can crack it this month...so all fingers x'd.
    Been in hospital this week with a suspected appendicitis... No clear answers but had an US and tech said looks likely I have ovulated. Uterus is nice and clean and ready for implantation. My bloods showed no hcg but not due for AF until Sat... Like Raeleneb... My testing buddy?!
    Am trying to concentrate on my health/weight, and also on a massive clearing out my house rampage! Def needing to ******line my life right now... Feels long overdue.

I hope you are all travelling well, having lots of fun DTD, relaxing and clearing your minds, ready to move into the next phase!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pickledpink For This Useful Post:

mymiraclebubba  (15-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pickled pink - Oh no, I hope you feel better. Yay for having O'd. I totally hear you on clearing the minds (and house) I am feeling better mentally than a long time. Lots of little jobs have been done - deep freeze cleaned out, my wardrobe, fridges, tupperware cupboard etc etc. I also feel healthy.

Del - can you start trying now???

Stretched - yay for nothing wrong but equally frustrating

Angelini - Fingers crossed it is low progesterone
    Hi and Fingers crossed everyone.

AF still here, just. DH goes away again tomorrow. Then that will be the last time without us for a while. I have ordered more OPK. They had a bundle with lube, thermometer and 50HPT and 50OPK so I figured I may as well. Hoping for murphy's law.....

Have a wonderful weekend everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Must be spring! (well I am moving in 3 weeks too!) lots of cleaning, sorting and been sticking at some good eating all week which is helping the energy levels.

Pickled - I had suspected apendicitis years ago - they never worked out what was causing the pain, I suspect I could have a little hernia or something somewhere in my abdomen because I still get the pain randomly. Hopefully you're all good now! Did you get a chance to catch the egg or were you in hospital at the wrong time?

Luey - you sound like you're getting as superstitious as me about everything! I've stopped my prenatal and just taking folate 'now and then' (levels are high anyhow) and part of me thinks - it would be typical to get preg when I'm NOT doing everything right!

As much as I'm trying to ignore my body, it looks like she's gearing up to ovulate in the next couple of days. DH woke me for a cuddle at 4.30 this morning before heading off to work and I nearly turned it into something more out of TTC habit, but not-TTC-me prevailed and sleep won over DTD for the sake of babymaking!

OK - back to packing for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Girl X - do we have an update from you for yesterday? it was what you were hoping for.

Pickled Pink - If I have one bit of advice about appendicitis, get it now before you are pregnant. I had a ruptured appendix at 7.5 months which ultimately led to my stillbirth in 1991. Needless to say, it was a very traumatic time and took many years to recover. Hope you are feeling better and that it was a false alarm none the less. Glad I have a testing buddy on the upside though :-)

Stretched - Hopefully your move will go a lot smoother than ours. We have no word on our finance, we had to withdraw from the rental market and we have 2 weeks to find a roof over our heads (whether the house is approved or we find a rental). Either way, we must be out of this house by 3 October and DH is really beside himself at being in limbo and having no control. Normally a very patient man and believing in 'whatever happens will happen', he is struggling. He has disappeared today, gone AWOL about 4 hours ago. Heard nothing but I know he's gone out with a 6 pack of beers. It's his way of coping, sadly not the best or most constructive but I'm learning to live with it. I believe I have to just let him have his space and try and manage things regardless of where he is or what he is doing. Must be a cultural thing I think...

AFM - I've had a little nausea the last 2 mornings, boobs are getting bigger, had a couple of sharpish pains yesterday and I have 'pregnancy nipples'. Not sure if anyone else gets that but when I'm pregnant, my nipples are always erect (and very sore to touch during sex) whereas other times, they will often invert & I get pleasure out of nipple touching during sex. A strange observation I know but... Other than that, I seem to be ok. Holding it all together and trying despite everything not to get stressed. Trying desperately to keep the house under control, my clients happy, keep up with my work demands and just be me. Not always easy but I think I am more on top of it than in the past. Hopefully we'll have a better indication of where we're going & what we're doing on Monday in relation to living options. Have a good weekend everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I'm due for my period in a few days luey, so just over 2 weeks. I have ordered all my OPK's and HcG's off ebay, ready to go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Angel - fingers crossed for you for a BFP

Stretched - great to hear your bloods have come back all fine, I hope you get some good BDing in for this month

Pickle - it's frustrating when they can't find out what's wrong? are you still having pain?

Luey - it seems Murphys Law always wins hey? hoping you will break the endless cycle of ttc soon.

Rae - you symptoms sound promising. My nips not only get really sore, they get all dry and flaky. They were one of the many symptoms of the EP that I ignored bc I didn't know I was pg. Keep us updated!
    Last edited by delirium; 15-09-2012 at 19:56.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

mymiraclebubba  (18-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afternoon, ladies! I hope everybody is doing well?

Stretched - I'm glad the blood tests came back well; fingers crossed that the moving distraction will be just what you need!

PP - yikes, no clear reason and in the hospital? It's crazy when doctors can't tell what's wrong! I'm finding it good to have something to focus on - like getting healthy and clearing out the house, too.

Luey - Good luck with all the tests - hopefully you won't need many!

Rae - sounds very promising! When are you testing??

Del - wow, that time has gone so quickly (well, for me at least, I wasn't holding off on TTC for three months!). Two weeks is nothing!!

AFM ... well, progesterone results came back at 13.8 which means I ovulated. It also had my last results on the slip and they were 27.9!! It was six months ago so it doesn't matter, but from the key at the bottom, it looks like I was pregnant? Though AF arrived on time a few days later.

Also, it looks like I've managed to make my LP longer with B vitamins which is great. I'm 11dpo today and I'm usually spotting today with AF arriving on 12dpo. No spotting yet - I'd be happy with AF arriving on 12dpo if there's no spotting before!

Anyhoo, I've got some housework waiting for me - I hope there is some great news when I check back in

10. The Following User Says Thank You to angelini For This Useful Post:

mymiraclebubba  (18-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ANgelini - that's great. Fingers crossed!

Del - I hope AF is here soon for you! Last one.

Who was testing last friday, or is it this? Sorry i forget the name. I am thinking of you and have everything crossed. Take the time you need though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have a BT this Friday, but I think I'm out. I did First Response Early tests yesterday and today, and got negatives. The midwife from my clinic agreed that probably means the BT will be negative, but still have to do the damn pessaries 3 times a day + Progynova (4 pills a day) until it's confirmed on Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh it was you Girl X. I can only imagine how hard it is for you. The FR still have a big failure rate early. I have everything crossed for you. Let us know when you are able but no pressure.

Need some advice. DH has now decided that the problem is with him. His reasoning - my scans are ok and I am ovulating. To me it doesn't make a difference but he is worried. Distance and time make it difficult for him to get a (SA) test to see. I did get pregnant when he had lost weight but so had I and I think we were onto it with the timing. He has started on menevit. We said we would give it until christmas before we go further so we just have to keep having fun trying. Has anyone been in a similiar situation? Suggestions?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hullabalu For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (18-09-2012)