Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Long Term TTC with a History of Loss Chat

Thank you ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Just a quick post, I'm not feeling the greatest today but it's been a while since I checked in. Hope everyone is well and getting what they wished for.

AFM - I have no idea what day I am on my cycle or anything. While my app on my phone says I'm now in my fertile week, that was based on me saying I got AF when I had the really heavy bleeding. I am uncertain if I shouldn't have said the spotting days were actually AF also. Given it's all out of whack, I have no idea where I am at.

I told DH the other day that this has got to be the month; it's the 3rd cycle on DHEA and it felt like it was time. He was fine with it but then, Sunday night, we had a big argument and he behaves like a bloody child when we do; he goes off and sulks for a few days and I might as well not even exist...try getting an apology out of him let alone DTD. To be perfectly honest, this whole situation, combined with a few other stressors is really starting to take its toll on us. All I want to do is cry. I doubt that this month will be the month now because frankly, he's not even talking to me. Every month that goes by I wonder is this the month that there'll be no more eggs and he bloody wastes them like this...he talks about me being controlling but I find his attitude and behaviour sometimes so much more controlling. He knows how important this is to me and that is what upsets me the most.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and let you all know I do think of you but to be honest, when you're all happy in your relationships and I'm going through this stuff, it's really hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    6 I hope this is your month, I also have my fingers and toes crossed for you

raelene - I'm sorry to hear things haven't been going well with your partner. long term ttc especially with losses, can be really tough going on even the strongest partnerships. I sometimes wonder if I want this more than DH and whether he fully realises the toll it has on me. I think he does on both accounts, but he's not a verbaliser like me, he tends to bottle stuff up more.

I hope he pulls his head in soon so it's not a wasted month. Those are the ones that sting the most...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Luey - how the symptoms going?

6 years - I hope your sticky BFP is just over a week away!!

Raelene - Now I've been able to work backwards to when I ovulated I can see that we missed the day this cycle firstly due to DH's ridiculous work hours, but then because he got sooky over something or other. He works 100+ hours a week (own business, chasing a dream, for love not money, etc) so is always tired and moody - and then the TTC/loss journey certainly adds a lot of stress on top of it all. Looking back at my diary I realised that we had 6 days with no BD - really not ideal when TTC, when when your DH is being a *&^%, what else can you do! We did kiss and make up, but the stress takes its toll. I hope your DH sucks it up and apologises soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Raelene - oh that is very very tough. I hope things can be sorted. TTC is hard enough but when there are difficulties it complicates matters further.

del - another day down

6 - 2 DPO. Evertyhing is crossed for you

Me - Thanks for asking Stretched. Still tired but could be due to a number of things. Boobs a little bit sore but not as much today. Of course I have started testing. I mean really??? I really am FITH. Who knows. Jsut waiting but I am not holding my breath. It is really hard, I am not sure whether I should be super positive that 'this month is the month' then be devo when it's not or continue to be 'negative like I am'. I jsut don't want to get my hopes up and then be devastated but I also don't want to put a negative vibe out there if you get me. It is a bit crazy. IT is so tough. I jsut want that magic wand to wave and everyone could be pregnant !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afternoon all - hope you're all well!

6 - good luck! I have all my fingers and toes - and arms and legs (as often as I can ) crossed for you!!!

Rae - I'm sorry things are so tough right now. People just don't get how stressful TTC can be - on us and our partners. I really hope you can work things out and go forward together on this crazy journey!

Luey - FX for you too ... when is the witch due? I understand how hard it is to go back and forth between being really positive and 'realistic' as I think of it - which is actually negative. I've decided to be positive no matter what - even if AF arrives. I know it will happen, we will get utd eventually, and I feel better when I think positive thoughts. It's not easy - especially right before she arrives, I always get pretty down, but it's getting easier to pick myself up again.

AFM - should O tomorrow or Friday. My temps are much better this month, back to normal, so that's helping my positive thoughts! The only problem is hubby isn't feeling well this week - had a stomach bug Monday and was still feeling a little ick yesterday. That means we haven't dtd at all pre-O, though I'm hoping he'll feel better tonight! My positive vibe might disappear if we don't dtd at all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    angelini - thanks, I think I will take some of your positive attitude and turn it around as 'we gave it our best chance this month, it will happen eventually if not this month'. I am not sure when AF will arrive, possibly Monday the 10th?? 9DPO but negative on teh preg tests. Who knows how long my cycle is but I know I ovulated as the bloods said I did (Progesterone). LAst month my cycle was 25days. If it isn't our month this month there is always next month and it means I won't have morning sickness on our nice holiday next month.
    I hope your DH is better soon. A stomach bug isn't conducive to DTD.

Hi to everyone else
    Last edited by Hullabalu; 05-09-2012 at 15:31.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Long Term TTC with a History of Loss Chat

Hi everyone how are you? I think I am out. Bfn fir me yesterday and every day before that lol. My boobs have deflated and very foggy and pmsy yesterday. Made an impromptu decision to go away away fir the night with ds as dh went away. I could have gone but chose not to for lots of reasons. Went to a clothes shop and shopped myself happy. I have decided I Am not putting off buying clothes because I might be utd. I am tempted to go back to the shop this am as they have Betty basics in sale. Dh was fine with yesterday's purchases but not sure how he would be If I go back agAin lol. Have a great weekend everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Luey - still crossing fingers that it's too early, but the bbs deflating is my sign that the witch will be on the way too - as you said in the post before, at least you'll get to enjoy next month's holiday MS free. I've had way too much retail therapy to help me cope - it's either that or emotional eating!

Angelini - hope you had fun DTD and caught the egg.

6 - Are you going to test early or wait til the witch is a now show? Sending sticky vibes your way.

Hi to everyone else, hope you're all having a good weekend so far.

AFM - the witch has left, and trying hard not to think about TTC this month. Things are really up in the air about the house move which is stressing me out. Kinda good to have something to take my mind of baby making though actually.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by luey View Post
    Hi everyone how are you? I think I am out. Bfn fir me yesterday and every day before that lol. My boobs have deflated and very foggy and pmsy yesterday. Made an impromptu decision to go away away fir the night with ds as dh went away. I could have gone but chose not to for lots of reasons. Went to a clothes shop and shopped myself happy. I have decided I Am not putting off buying clothes because I might be utd. I am tempted to go back to the shop this am as they have Betty basics in sale. Dh was fine with yesterday's purchases but not sure how he would be If I go back agAin lol. Have a great weekend everyone
    Hi Luey,

Sorry to hear about the BFN's...I know how you feel and am sending you big hugs...As for the not wanting to buy new clothers because you may get pregnant this month...I get it totally, in fact I thought I was alone doing this! I've put on a bit of weight with the DHEA and my inability to exercise due to the high risk pregnancies and it is killing me that few of my clothes fit me anymore. It makes it terribly difficult to meet with my clients when my clothes really don't fit properly but I keep telling myself 'I'm not going to spend all that money on a new wardrobe yet'. lol

Thanks for making me feel normal :-)