+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week

Default Long Term TTC with a History of Loss Chat

I thought this thread could be helpful to those of us who are experiencing a long frustrating journey of ttc and who have also experienced losses. They may be m/c, chemical pg, blighted ovuum, ectopic, molar pgs.

I believe the long term ttc journey with losses is unique as we experience getting pg but not being able to keep our babies and the road is long and hard for many of us.

So come and join me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think this is a great idea. I've really been struggling to stay positive since passing the anniversary of my 1st loss and still no sticky baby so it will be nice to have some extra support.

Del it must be so hard for you waiting once again, you must be enjoying not having to worry about timing BDing though! Is it October or sooner than you are allowed to start TTC again?

I've just stepped into the 2WW. Completely stuffed up and forgot to OPK yesterday so really not sure when I O'd, but think it was yesterday. OPKs and EWCM were all sorts of crazy this cycle so I guess I'll find out if I was right in two weeks time - hopefully via two lines rather than the witch!! I've tried CoQ10 this cycle, 100mg a day, to try to improve egg quality and uterus lining and now I've O'd switching to VitaminE for good lining. I also have stayed away from any alcohol since about CD2 (hey, I needed a drink or 2 last time the witch arrived!). So I'm crossing everything and am going to go crazy sprinkling this thread with babydust for us all....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Hey

Yeah early oct is our time. I've been taking my folic acid to replace my levels. Twiddling my fingers lol I ovulated early this month and had some niggles earlier today so I'm hoping AF will show tomorrow which would be my 15 day luteal cycle. I can't believe I actually want the witch to come lol

It has been nice not to opk and stress and obsess in the 2ww though

I took EPO when I had endo for helping with the scar tissue, how exactly does it help the lining? Maybe I should take it again? I wouls say trust your gut with your ovulation day. You know yourself well enough by now.

What is CoQ10? I don't have much knowledge of IVF stuff....

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey girls, good idea with the thread. I guess I am LTTTC now, it's a year tomorrow since we started trying, and a year since our first loss on 1 Sept

Im waiting to miscarry for the third time having confirmed yesterday that this pg isn't viable. So sad. I should have been six weeks yesterday

We have two genetically tested embryos frozen but can't use one until this mc is complete (who knows when it'll even start) then another whole cycle.

Sad girl today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know it doesn't feel like it now, but October will be here before you know it.

Vitamin E is also good for scar tissue, preventing and softening it. The CoQ10 is an antioxidant so meant to help prevent cell deterioration. Both are also good for blood circulation and typically marketed as "healthy heart" vitamins. Haven't tried EPO but know others who swear by it helping with Endo too. If I have no luck this cycle I'm going to bite the bullet and book in with my OB to look into having a hysterscopy to check for scarring.

PS. loving the fact that this thread is in the TTC section! Feel so positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Tigger! I feel so much for you and what you're going through (again!!). It must be super-horrible waiting knowing that your sticky baby could be ready in the freezer just waiting to be transferred. I'm assuming the genetic tests have come up all good on those two then? I hope the m/c hurries up and finishes already to relieve you from your physical and emotional pain and allow you to move on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    So sorry to hear that Tigger So do they know what's going on? 5 losses in a year must be so damn hard to accept. 2 in 9 months for me has really shaken me badly, I can't imagine how you are feeling after 5. Much love to you at this difficult time Stretched - I hadn't heard of that, might have a look on ebay for it. I'm thinking anything that can increase my chances I'm willing to try. Now we know it's not DH and clearly it's low progesterone for me at least gives us some idea. I've been holding back since all my stuff happened from googling a link between using vitex when pg and ectopic. I bit the bullet last night and had a look, thinking I had to know. Thankfully I can't find one, it can cause m/c as we know, but not EP. So that's a weight lifted off my shoulders as I've been secretly worrying it was my fault. No sign of AF today and my cervix is still ultra high which is weird. Even did a pg test just to be sure, BFN thank goodness. So it's a waiting game now...
    Last edited by delirium; 18-08-2012 at 12:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Del - good to hear the POAS addiction is still as bad as mine! I'd have checked too - you must be super-paranoid after your last experience. Great to hear that google didn't bring any heartache and that there's no link with the vitex. I know I still beat myself up that maybe it was because I went on a plane, ate that bit of ham, went on a cleaning spree... you name it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    bump for anyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Long Term TTC with a History of Loss Chat

Hi ladies my husband and i have been trying for almost 7 years now we have had no luck yet we have lost 6 angles all leaving us around the 7 week mark just started another go at ai we have had all kinds of testing done the only thing they found was bloood clots in the placenta so once we get pregnant again i will be on clexane injections iam on asprin now as.well as heaps of other stuff it so good to have such great support on here as no one in my family has ever had a miscarriage and never had any problems with getting pregnant so as much as they try to help they have no idea the hurt i live with every day