+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Not something I saw, but I heard a space shuttle breaking the sound barrier as it came back to earth.

I saw an empty ambulance driving through the front of an empty house....slightly up hill.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

Cleigh  (17-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Most amazing things

I haven't really witnessed much in regards to animals, but I have seen so many beautiful sites travelling the world.

I think the most bizarre thing I have seen was right at home, the red dust storm we had here in Sydney a few years ago.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Here is a pic of the dust storm from my back verandah.
    Attached Images

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigRedV For This Useful Post:

Cleigh  (17-08-2012),halloweendee  (17-08-2012),SpecialPatrolGroup  (17-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    DH and I climbed to the top of mt Kilimanjaro 10 years ago and I saw a 747 areoplane flying beneath us.

On a safari in Africa (same trip) I saw so many amazing things but my most incredible memory was at the Gora Gora crater when we saw thousands of pink flamingos walking in water. It literally took my breath away.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

Cleigh  (17-08-2012),halloweendee  (17-08-2012),MsImpatient  (17-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

I had a dolphin swimming around me and a few others randomly at the beach one day. It was chasing fish and I was pregnant at the time and I was standing in the water up to my waste with my legs spread a bit. Dp was near me and yelled that it was coming and he could see it chasing fish.
    Then, 2 fish swam towards me and went through my legs. I barely had time to blink and this dolphin came flying at me, then at the last split second, turned and went around me!!! I nearly had a heart attack!
    After that it was jumping around for about 15 minutes. Only about 2 metres away from us!
    I remember heaps of people on the beach watching in disbelief and awe.
    It was sooooo beautiful and probably a once in a lifetime thing. I was so glad my dp was there too.
    Good fuzzy vibes

9. The Following User Says Thank You to misspumpkin For This Useful Post:

Cleigh  (17-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by misspumpkin View Post
    I had a dolphin swimming around me and a few others randomly at the beach one day. It was chasing fish and I was pregnant at the time and I was standing in the water up to my waste with my legs spread a bit. Dp was near me and yelled that it was coming and he could see it chasing fish.
    Then, 2 fish swam towards me and went through my legs. I barely had time to blink and this dolphin came flying at me, then at the last split second, turned and went around me!!! I nearly had a heart attack!
    After that it was jumping around for about 15 minutes. Only about 2 metres away from us!
    I remember heaps of people on the beach watching in disbelief and awe.
    It was sooooo beautiful and probably a once in a lifetime thing. I was so glad my dp was there too.
    Good fuzzy vibes
    Thats amazing! I have been in the water at a beach while dolphines have been close by, but never that close!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    I haven't really witnessed much in regards to animals, but I have seen so many beautiful sites travelling the world.

I think the most bizarre thing I have seen was right at home, the red dust storm we had here in Sydney a few years ago.
    Thats pretty creepy haha Up north I was there during a cane burn off. The whole town was snowing black ash

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I saw a double rainbow recently. Wow, so intense.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MothersMilk For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (17-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersMilk View Post
    I saw a double rainbow recently. Wow, so intense.
    omg havent you ever seen one before? lol I see them all the time ahha But yes, indeed they are beautiful

I have been seeing a lot of shooting stars lately. Thats pretty cool. I use to only see them when out camping in the bush somewhere WITHOUT lights lol

Thanks
    Reviews

While holidaying at Tangalooma, I was given the chance to hand feed a pregnant dolphin! It was amazing

16. The Following User Says Thank You to FemmeFatale For This Useful Post:

Cleigh  (18-08-2012)