+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default How long after bub dropped did they arrive?

As I said, how long did your bub arrive once they'd dropped? I'm 30 weeks and everyone seems to think I"ve definitely dropped, my belly is sitting much lower than it had previously and is very noticeable in all my belly photos and I feel like she is lower too. I didn't think this was meant to happen until she was almost ready to come out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We always joked that my baby just "dropped out", lol.

I never looked or felt like I'd dropped, and suddenly at 37 weeks my baby arrived early and happy and took us all by surprise.

I'm sure it's different for everybody, and different body shapes too. I just never felt the "dropping", until he'd dropped out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Re: How long after bub dropped did they arrive?

Katelyn dropped in labour. I posted a pic of my belly in labour on fb to head off any suspicion I wasn't still pregnant and it was noticeable how much my belly had dropped in a few days.

She didn't engage until in labour either.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A couple of hours . DS didn't engage until I was in labout at 41+1, the whole 9 months he sat right up under my ribs.