+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Here's a weird one! Has your child told you that you were pregnant b4 u knew it?

Yes. My 3 yr old pointed to my tummy a few weeks ago and said "look mum, you've got a baby in there".
    I was only a few weeks pregnant and hadn't told a soul.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickyBee View Post
    Not so much with saying I was, but once we told DS I had a baby in my tummy, he became certain it was two baby girls. With no history of twins & conceiving without help, we laughed it off. Imagine our shock at the first scan when two showed up! And yes he was right about the girls too.

He turned to me that night & said "Mummy I wished so hard for little sisters and my wish came true!"
    Same thing happened to me when I was pregnant with DD2 & DD3. DD1 was just over 3.5yrs and we told her she was going to have a baby brother or sister. She said no its 2 girls.

She was right but we were tempted to find out what they were as we were worried how she would handle it if 1 or both were boys. We didn't want to know though so just kept trying to tell her they might not be girls or might not both be girls. We were really worried how she would cope though as she would burst into tears at the slightest hint that they might not have been 2 girls.

We didn't need to worry though since she was right.When my mum brought her into hopital the next day she said I told you it was 2 girls.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dannielle For This Useful Post:

ChickyBee  (17-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Similar thing happened to me...

The day I POAS we went to the beach for a BBQ with some friends. We had not told anyone we got our BFP and we were still reeling with shock and excitement. When we arrived my good friends 4 year old runs up to us to say hello and the first thing that comes out of his mouth was 'Do you have a baby in your tummy'?!!!! DH and I were so shocked and speechless... no one knew but us. I told him that hopefully one day I will have a baby in my tummy and he ran off.

My friend and I still laugh about how insane it all was! Kids have amazing intuition.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Here's a weird one! Has your child told you that you were pregnant b4 u knew it?

My nephew keeps asking my mum (his g'ma) if I'm having a baby n when she says no (it's not public yet) he pulls the, 'I think you're funking face'. I believe he knows but doesn't actually realise he 'knows'. Not quite tge same but my male dog knows. He hasn't left me alone, not even to go to the toilet since week 5. He even checks on me at night when DH is away at work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

My nephew always knew when his mum (my sister) was pregnant. He also predicted when she was having twins. As well as their sex. One boy, one girl. He seems to have lost this 'gift' as he has got older.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well thank you for all the amazing stories - child intuition wow who would have thought
    Toughlove..unfortunately your new method of pregnancy testing will not be a viable option this month ..will have to if needed do the traditional POAS method in the next week or so. DS has not mentioned baby for ages & I so feel like AF is on her way but you never never know..
    Thanks again for the great stories.
    I'll keep you posted

Thanks
    Reviews

My 2 yr old son told me a couple of weeks before i knew he was pointing at my stomach and started saying BABAY! BABAY!!
    Guess he was right!

Thanks
    Reviews

Amazing stories! Love them all. This is weird, but I think DS 'met' me before he was born. DH is red-headed with green eyes and I'm dark haired with brown eyes. In late pg I dreamed I walked into our baby's room to find a blue-eyed blonde boy standing up in the cot, reaching for me and smiling. It was such a wonderful, vivid dream I've never forgotten it. DS turned out to look and smile exactly like the baby in the dream, which we totally weren't expecting with our gene pool. I didn't know I was having a boy either. Now pg with #2 and DS says it's a baby girl... he's probably right