+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default What is "clean eating" and where do I find out about it?

I've heard so many people talking about this, and I've googled it and still don't know what I'm looking for... I've found clean eating, eating cleanly, a clean eating diet plan, and a jillian michaels thing....... which one is it???!

I'm also pregnant too..... can this be done? I don't want to diet, and I absolutely NEED to keep eating lots of meals - just want to find out information and find out what this is all about....

Any info for me please?

AndrewTheEmu is offline Bubhub Ambassador - tongue in cheek
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Hey clean eating is a 'way of life' I guess.

My understanding is you stop eatting all processed foods.

Some people relax it a bit to 'can eat processed foods but only if lable has 4 of less ingredients' (eg milk)

Other people won't eat ANY processed foods (milk, cheese, butter)

Breads a no no too.

Michelle bridges is a bikini fit mold who came up with the 'clean eatting diet'. When people say they are on 'the clean eatting diet' they are generally following her diet (book with recipes and meal plans $50-$60 online)

When people say they 'eat clean' it means avoiding processed foods.

You don't need any special books or anything. Take your trolley to the fruit and veg section, fill it up, head down the back wall for milk and eggs, and the only other asile you need to go in to is the one with shampoo

And wal-a, your 'clean eating'

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AndrewTheEmu For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (17-08-2012),sunnyskies  (17-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewTheEmu View Post
    Michelle bridges is a bikini fit mold who came up with the 'clean eatting diet'. When people say they are on 'the clean eatting diet' they are generally following her diet (book with recipes and meal plans $50-$60 online)
    You mean ashy bines? Michelle Bridges is a personal trainer, not a bikini model. Anyway, ashy bines didn't come up with it, she didn't come up with anything, she is a scam - pure and simple.

Anyway, OP, pretty much clean eating is eating food in its natural form, or closest to its natural form, so fresh fruit, fresh vegetables, meats, staying away from processed foods.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guest1234 For This Useful Post:

delirium  (17-08-2012),Gandalf  (17-08-2012),Star81  (27-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    You mean ashy bines? Michelle Bridges is a personal trainer, not a bikini model. Anyway, ashy bines didn't come up with it, she didn't come up with anything, she is a scam - pure and simple.
    Hahahahahaha...isn't she just? It's amazing someone so stupid could scam so many women...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Re: What is "clean eating" and where do I find out about it?

I love that. I think it was someone on midday tv who's diet advice was shop the perimeter of the supermarket. Dont go into the isles.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    It's just eating healthy, with no processed crap, much like a paleo diet.

Unfortunately there are a few out there that are scammers who give bad diet advice while charging for it.... then tell you to use their brand of protein shake with artificial sweetners and say luttuce has too much sugar

9. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Gracie's Mum  (27-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Michelle Bridges is a trainer and known for the red team trainer for the Aussie the bigger loser. Her program can be found at www.12wbt.com
    It's a good program for clean eating. I and many others have lost weight. It's 12 weeks of food program and exercise program. Plus The support you get from other people who are also doing the program is priceless. Anyone that is interested, message me your email and I will send you the sign up link.

Annemarie

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fingerscrossd11 For This Useful Post:

Guest1234  (17-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewTheEmu View Post
    Michelle bridges is a bikini fit mold who came up with the 'clean eatting diet'.
    Actually it wasn't Michelle Bridges or Ashy Bines. The clean eating concept diet was actually founded by Tosca Reno (google her).

As for Ashy Bines version don't bother please and save your money.

AndrewTheEmu is offline Bubhub Ambassador - tongue in cheek
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Lol yes sorry my mistake (was watch her on tv when I posted that)

Ofcourse people lose weight eating clean.

It's well known (or atleast SHOULD be) that the vast majority of processed food is full of sugar, salt & fat (much more so then natural food) Not to mention artificial fillers, flavors, preservatives (you know, things that arnt FOOD)

Is it any wonder obesity is on the rise? That our bodies arnt functioning as well as they could be? (or very well at all)

Anyway I feel I've said too much

I'm not sure if someone in tv said 'shop the parameters of the shopping centre' or not, but I work in health field and I can tell you most health professionals will (and have/do) recommend the same.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AndrewTheEmu For This Useful Post:

Albert01  (27-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Just fresh food really, with as little packaged sauces etc as you can.
    Trying to use natural flavors to enhance the foods, garlic, ginger etc