+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 55 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Long Term IVF Warrior Women #2

Zakmick your number look great!!

Well in feeling so bloody sick!!! Not sure if it's nerves (I really am scared of the "don't come in" phone call), the Fleet I had to take to make me poopy again (oh that's nasty!!!!!) or that I'm hungry!

Thanks
    Reviews

OMFG....we have 2 morulas to transfer!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Abubby - woohoo!!!!! That's wonderful! Glad you will be joining me being PUPO soon.

Zakmick - sounds like things are going well. I hope you are feeling ok. Are you planning a fresh transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews

Yey Wait4u!!!

Just wondering (as I've never had a good chance at a transfer) any dos and donts?

I want to give these embies the beat possible chance!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Abubby - I'm not too big on dos and donts except trying hard not to obsess about them! Which I do anyway (like whether the shower is too hot or I got too much of a fright watching a scary movie...). Clearly none of my dos and donts have ever been effective as here I am still. I'm sure plenty of people can give you lists of things but I would suggest doing what makes you feel as relaxed and calm as you can within reason.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Abubby woot woot I'm not to fussed on the do's and don'ts either. Just like wait4u says just do hat you are comfortable with. I don't jump in a hot spa, don't eat sushi just all the usual stuff. I'm not concerned if my shower is to hot I'm not in it for long like soaking in the bath, or if my tea is too hot. I wouldn't have a hot bath.
    Do try to keep busy. I read a million books
    Do most important RELAX! Do something nice for yourself. Have a date night.
    Do vent on BH

Wait4u lol I have never heard of that one "getting to much of a fright watching a scary movie"
    Last edited by Loveabug; 15-09-2012 at 13:39.

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeah Loveabug I know! I came up with that one all by myself. I decided that if I get a big fright, my body might think it is too dangerous and not a good time for pregnancy... But totally paranoid I know.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wait4u View Post
    Yeah Loveabug I know! I came up with that one all by myself. I decided that if I get a big fright, my body might think it is too dangerous and not a good time for pregnancy... But totally paranoid I know.
    Omg... You made me giggle.. It's amazing what our minds conger up!!

Hopefully looking for a fresh transfer, will see how I am, come Wednesday. Quite bloated now but not in any pain except the aching in the lower back and hips.. Oh and the bb are tender, crop top in bed now!!

Abubby... Yay fantastic news!!!!Dos and don'ts.. Hmmm I just go along as normal as I can. I try and relax as much as I can 2 days after transfer (DVD catch up) and then modify things. I don't lift the heavy basket of wet washing i put it on the trolley and wheel it to the close line..I just think to myself will I regret doing that later, if it's a yes I get DH to do it. Treat yourself as a princess is what FS said to me once.

Any frosties?

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh wait4u that's kinda funny with ur 'fright' worry!!!

Zakmick- I hope u dont over stim! And no frosties. It is monumentus for us to even have anything to transfer let alone two morulas!!! So I have given myself permission to be happy that I am now PUPO!!!!

It's kinda sad that I have to give myself permission to be happy bug with all the heartbreak we have had over this process I think we forget (well I certainly have) to allow ourselves to be happy!! So that's my plan over the next 12 days!!!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Yep be ectastically happy, a close friend has said to me recently enjoy the good times of ivf, as you never know what's around the corner, so be happy while you can and hope that those happy endorphins allow you to continually be happy!! As I really believe a happy healthy mind= a healthy pregnancy (growing environment)

So I would see you being PUPO as a joyous time!!!! Xox