+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Long Term IVF Warrior Women #2

Quick update- our one mature eggy has fertiziled and they we able to mature and inject another 7 eggs today. So far so good! Now we just need our fertilized eggy to cleave and the other 7 to fertilize!! Keep praying everyone!!

Loveabug- how u doing?

Zakmick- hope ur enjoying ur break!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Abubby - that's a good start! Great that they got 7 more injected. I have everything crossed for you.

AFM - spent a very long day trying not to look at the phone yesterday. Was waiting to find out how many of our 7 embies made it to biopsy for aCGH. But they never called :-( I called them at 2:30 and they didn't know, said they would call me back. But they didn't until nearly 11 today. 4 were able to be biopsied. Supposed to have transfer tmrw but won't know until then whether we have any suitable for transfer. Totally overwhelmed by it all at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh wait4u that wait must be excruciating! I can't imagine how u are feeling right now! 4 from the 7 is good though right? All you need is one! (that's what I'm telling myself anyway!)

Wish I could help you with ur waiting in some way! Don't forget we r here if u need us in any way!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Abubby. I guess 4 from 7 is ok. I just want 1 to come back ok for transfer. Not sure that 4 gives us a good chance. I don't know what to think. Sometimes hope is so painful.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh I totally get that Wait4u. I have been very emotionally removed from this cycle. I didn't even know how many follicle I had til Saturday and that's only because my mum asked FS!! I think it's to protect myself! Getting over last cycle was the hardest thing I've ever had to do so to protect myself im not hoping, I'm realistic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! I have one! No back-ups, just one perfectly chromosomally normal embryo to transfer today. I'm so relieved.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to wait4u For This Useful Post:

Scruffy  (12-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh that is fantastic Wait4u!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

So as of this morning I have 3 embryos. My one matured eggy is now a grade 4 2 cell day 2 embie and 2 fertilized eggs. Bit dissapointed that only 2 out of the 7 fertilized but it's quality over quantity! Now to wait for tomorrows phone call!

Does anyone else find this the hardest part of the process?!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wait4u- yay!!! Stick perfect embryo stick!!

Abubby- those daily phone calls are very stressful!! 3 is still a great number xx
    Afm: day 6 jabbing, home from mini break tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Wait4u that's is fantastic. 1 perfect little embie is all you need. I am thinking of you today FX

Abubby your little embies have done well

Zamick how was your mini break? Is it day 7 of jabbing today? I am looking forward to doing it again real soon

Afm well today.......I am feeling alittle strange/off I'm trying not to dwell on last years terrible moments but it's hard. It's been a year since my last MC which is a huge positive I keep telling myself as I haven't really had one this year ....I have decided to enjoy my morning after dropping DD at preprep late I decided to go grap a coffee and read ok I haven't got to my book because I on here catching up with all you amazing gorgeous ladies. Honestly I don't know what I would do without BH xxxxx