+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Long Term IVF Warrior Women #2

Hi nicole83 👋 and welcome!!
    Thanks for your DH vitamins, that's what my DH is on starting today plus TCM herbs ( he was already on a few of them), it probably won't help this cycle, but you never know things what will happen in the future, so need to be prepared.

I think the clomid was to increase sperm quality, as I asked the same question. Abubby did tell me the answer a few pages back.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey just popped on and saw my last post didn't upload!

Yes Nicole I am with Wazza at QFG! The Clomid for DH is to help his piturity gland produce more FSH to help with testosterone production. He has been on it since may and not sure if it has worked but hopefully fingers crossed!!

So I'm in for EPU Monday! Feeling like I'm about to have a litter!! FSH meds are finally starting to catch up and feeling really blugh! Always get like this at the end of the jabbing phase of a stimm cycle!

How is everything going for everyone?? Where is everyone at? I can't see on my phone!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Abubby i start jabbing 125 puregon tonight EPU between 20-25th Sept. Those last few days before EPU, you walk slightly hunched and you feel very protective of your stomach. I can remember walking around with my hand as a guard when walking through a group of people. GL for Monday and I cant wait to hear about all the mature eggs that are EXCELLENT quality!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Just wanted to share a funny.....last night we had DD's school art show and came home to be locked out and basically no way in except if you are a tiny 4 year old who could fit through a tiny window land in the sink and confident to jump down and be able to reach the door lock all in the dark....it was the funniest thing

Thanks
    Reviews

How clever, she would have been proud of herself and what a story to tell!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Zakmick! We triggered last night (in the car!) with Lucrin, Ovidrel and 10000 units of Pregnl! I'm praying to the Egg Goddess that this will get us over the line!!

Loveabug- that's hilarious! DD will have a great story to share at school tomorrow!

Well hope everyone has a good Sunday! DH has confined me to bed (not that I'm complaining!)

Thanks
    Reviews

You have a good man there Abubby, I have done injections in the car before at parties.. Def felt like a druggie lol.. Going away today for 5 days and I struggle with bh when I'm not on my wifi, it doesn't work on my phone with 3G for some reason. So if I don't respond to your epu post, your in my prayers and I'm sending lots of positive vibes!! 🍀🍀🍀🍀

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Long Term IVF Warrior Women #2

Oh Zakmick enjoy ur time away! Yes hubby has been and continues to be amazing throughout all of this! He even went out and got me my favourite biccies this morning as a surprise! I guess that is the silver linning with all this IVF stuff, if we r one of those couples that never have a child i know i will have a wonderful fulfilling life with my husband and two beautiful furbabies!

i have booked in to see the clinic pysc tomorrow after EPU. I know that sounds a bit crazy but its the only time i can see the woman, last time i saw the man and we just werent on the same page!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

So we had 19 eggs retrieved. 1 matured, 1 half mature and the other 17 immature. The mature is being injected today and we have to wait and see how many more mature tomorrow and if they can be, they will also be injected. So keep praying to the egg goddess!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm praying for you Abubby xox