Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Long Term IVF Warrior Women #2

Zakmick I'm so sorry ((huggles)).

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm so sorry Zakmick. It's so unfair. Glad you have a plan for what's next.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies! Just a quick one...

Hubby had a FISH done on his little soldiers and it has come back as 27.5% abnormal! 27.4% of his boys are chromosonally abnormal! So upset today. It just feels like each time we seem to get closer to the end goal the posts get moved. FS even suggested donor sperm and eggs or just embryos. I really feel today like I will never get to feel the gift of pregnancy. I feel like I'm living in a nightmare. This can't be real...

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Abubby I'm so sorry, I'm floored I don't know what to say... So FS thinks there is no chance, is that why he is suggesting donor? as I would have thought there is still approx 72% chance of normal sperm?
    It's so hard to even keep getting back up when your knocked down constantly.
    Thinking of you x

Thanks
    Reviews

Zakmick hubby has the same outlook as you! The way he sees it is that 2/3 of his soldiers are still good. But in a realist! He only has 1 million, out of those only 30% are mobile and now 1/3 of those have chromosomal abnormalities and my eggs are so sh!t that they don't mature until 12 hrs after pick up. In what universe did we find each other?!! This whole thing feels like a sick joke. Just don't know how I can keep going. I just want to get pregnant, why is that so hard for us.

Sorry for my rant! I know we are all going through this cr@p. Im just having a really bad day...

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry hit send to early! Zakmick FS was just giving us our best options for pregnancy sooner rather than later. Which I understand but unfortunately I'm not totally in control of my emotions and lost it on the nurses office this morning after holding it together in front if FS. I also lost it in the car, in front o my Teacher Aide, cleaner and furbabies ad everytime I think about never being pregnant or having to get my head around the donor embryo or sperm route after just getting up with the donor egg option, I lost it...

Hopefully I'll wake up tomorrow feeling a bit better about everything!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Oh Abubby some days you just want to crawl under the covers and only surface when you think you can face the world. Hope you feel brighter tomorrow x

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey girls some advice please?
    What have your male partners been told to prepare their sperm for vitamins and ejaculation?
    DH is currently taking and has been for 2+wks: zinc plus, Vit C and royal jelly. He has low sperm count no official tests just noted with sample given at 2 stim cycles ago.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hubby is on Aloe Vera juice, pumpkin seeds and Clomid (1/2 tab a day). Not sure if this has helped the amount if soldiers, but it can't hurt!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Hi ladies do you mind if I join? We are blessed to have our dd from a 2009 cycle and have been trying for a long time to give her a sibling. We cycle again in November.

A bubby - you are on the Brisbane thread aren't you? Aren't you with wazza? I'm curious about the clomid for dh - was this wazza's idea and what is the rationale behind it?

Zamick - my dh is on a mix from or FS and stuff I have researched myself:

Men's multi
    Menevit
    Vit b complex
    Vit c
    Fish oil
    Melatonin
    Pumpkin seeds, goji berries and aloe juice.