+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Sorry frances I feel bad now because I told you to try Genea not realising that you had. Another FS you could try who I almost went with is Wazza , he is in Brisbane and with QFG. As far as FS's go I have googled, searched facebook forums ect and had about three to four on my top list. I went with the one I went with because about a dozen ladies here in Townsville had failed attemops here like me and then went to him and got success cycle one or two.. However I have heard of Wazza been a miricle worker as well so it was a hard call for me to make that decision. BOL with your next cycle with Dr Nick.

No worries Sharlee you have nothing to be sorry about. Genea were great until Dr Mark & Peter L choose to discuss my complications. Then he changed his mind.

Ive got an appt on Tuesday next week with Dr Wazza so it will be great to get his opinion. He also may find it too risky to treat me, but will only know after seeing him. Worth a go anyways, and to spend the weekend in QLD yay than yuck Melbourne is fab for me.

Im just waiting for AF then start jabbing this cycle adding growth hormone to the mix.

Hope your cycle is going well GL and thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    No worries Sharlee you have nothing to be sorry about. Genea were great until Dr Mark & Peter L choose to discuss my complications. Then he changed his mind.

Ive got an appt on Tuesday next week with Dr Wazza so it will be great to get his opinion. He also may find it too risky to treat me, but will only know after seeing him. Worth a go anyways, and to spend the weekend in QLD yay than yuck Melbourne is fab for me.

Im just waiting for AF then start jabbing this cycle adding growth hormone to the mix.

Hope your cycle is going well GL and thank you

Oh good, I am glad you are going to see him. I have heard Wazza uses a lot of supps with his cycles as well. He only does IVF so he is very focused on it. TBH if we get no success with Genea we might take a break for 1 or 2 years then go try Wazza. Hubby and I have discussed it at length.
    Seems to be okay so far had my first follicle scan and had 10 all up which is 6 more than last time at this stage so I am still jabbing at this stage. More scans and bloods on friday.
    I am sorry you hit rock bottom. I did too about a week and a half a ago. I didn't start smoking (thank god as I have a highly addicitve personality and would never quit) but a few too many bottles of red wine passed my lips and a lot of tears were shed. Anyway now that I am on the hormones again I am as happy as larry - for now.
    Anyways I am glad your feeling a bit better enjoy your trip to Brisbane.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (28-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Oh good, I am glad you are going to see him. I have heard Wazza uses a lot of supps with his cycles as well. He only does IVF so he is very focused on it. TBH if we get no success with Genea we might take a break for 1 or 2 years then go try Wazza. Hubby and I have discussed it at length.
    Seems to be okay so far had my first follicle scan and had 10 all up which is 6 more than last time at this stage so I am still jabbing at this stage. More scans and bloods on friday.
    I am sorry you hit rock bottom. I did too about a week and a half a ago. I didn't start smoking (thank god as I have a highly addicitve personality and would never quit) but a few too many bottles of red wine passed my lips and a lot of tears were shed. Anyway now that I am on the hormones again I am as happy as larry - for now.
    Anyways I am glad your feeling a bit better enjoy your trip to Brisbane.

Yep thought with Was can't hurt, took 5 months to get an appt.

I have not smoked since I was in my early twenties, and even then I smoked two a day. I only stopped because it aged you. So completley silly to start again.
    I am not a drinker either, we don't drink at all during the week or anything like that. But binge drink like teenagers when we do. More than abit childish and foolish. Also staying out all night, with our 23 year old friends. Damm thats hard work at 36!! 37 soon :/

I do also think we need to let out the grief of each cycle that fails, if you try to hold it in, it just eats you up inside.

Those follies sound fab.

AF cramps starting, I might be two weeks behind you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (29-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.
    Firstly sorry for the me post.
    Just got call from embryologist. After hoping my 11th cycle was going to be the one as everything looked so great. We went from 8 mature eggs to a canx transfer. Today would of been day 5 and they were either freezing all or if none were good enough to freeze they would transfer at 11:30. Now we have nothing. As I write this the tears won't stop falling. I really think this is the end for us. We have given it our all and we got nothing back. To say I'm devastated is an understatement. I just don't know how to go on after this.
    Good luck ladies and I hope you all get your little bundle of joy.
    All the best Kylee.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubs4kylee I'm so sorry I don't know what to say other than I'm thinking of you and try not to make any decisions yet about future cycles until you have had time to grieve and regroup x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks rarah11

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Bubs4kylee, I'm so sorry this has happened. I've had a cycle where they made me freeze all. And of course it failed the thaw.
    Personally

Sending you the biggest hugs I can.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

bubs4kylee  (01-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubsforkylee that just sucks hun, I do agree with rarah11 take some time to regroup before you decide your next step. x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

bubs4kylee  (01-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubs4Kylee... very sorry to hear that. It took me 8 cycles to finally admit to move on from my own eggs, and this 9th cycle with donor eggs was so much hopeful, that I won't look back. I know it's different for everyone. For now, crying is good.... so is eating lots of chocolate and hot chips!! Hugs xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kylee I'm so sorry, take sometime to heal take care of yourself and DH.

Hi ladies
    We will be doing a FET soon but first I am having blood test for auto immune issues and we hope to find some answers.

Waiting desperately for no.2
    Last edited by Loveabug; 05-06-2014 at 20:09.