+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bubs4Kylee... that's fabulous news - 8 mature eggs!! There must have been quite a few hiding in there. Party in the petri dish tonight xx

AFM... yes, it's officially a BFN, as expected.

I got the nurse to also test my TSH level and it's gone down to 0.7. Sounds good (since the aim is to be between 1-2) but considering 5 weeks ago it was 5.4, then 3 weeks ago 12.4 and now 0.7, it definitely sounds like something that I need to get stabilised before doing an FET.

First available appointment for FS is in 3 weeks time, and first available appointment for Dr M is 5 weeks. I asked to go on both cancellation lists, as really don't want to wait for either that long. Thinking of sending them both emails, explaining what else I want tested, and what meds I'm thinking of doing next. Also going to make an appointment for my endocrinologist tomorrow, though usually he's months is advance too!

On a side note, this afternoon's nurse, mentioned that Prof I is now also prescribing Prednisolone for immune issues (along with aspirin and Clexane), so it's interesting that he's coming over to this belief.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubs4kylee that is fantastic news!! FX for good fert rates!
    @McGBertie - sorry to hear about your BFN, I know what you about wanting to get straight back into it it's exactly how I feel! Can I ask what TSH levels are? And what tests do you want done? I have my appointment with my FS next week and want to be armed with all the right questions although mine very much depends on the outcome of the testing on the products of conception

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (27-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Just got the call from the embryologist.. 4 Fertilised and 2 they will check on again on Thursday just in case they are slow, 1 did nothing and 1 fertilised but with abnormalities. So not really the outcome I was hoping for but I guess any extra than the 2 I first had is a bonus. i guess its just the waiting game now. I'm gutted they have to freeze them.. They would of had a much better chance being put back if my P4 wasn't so high… Oh well this is the roller coaster we are on...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bubs4kylee For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (27-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubs4kylee that is still good - don't be disappointed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kylee that is still great results. They will be waiting for the right conditions to snuggle in tight

MGC I'm so sorry. You never know new FS could just do the trick

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (27-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubs4Kylee... 4 fertilised is still a great outcome, so fingers crossed there will be a couple of nice looking ones on day 5.

Loveabug... thanks. I'm not going to another new FS - this is already my 3rd FS. I meant I'm just going back to him to get the new cycle planned.

Rarah11.... TSH is a Thyroid Function Test. When I first started IVF no-one worried about it, but in the past couple of months everyone has been talking about it. TSH normal levels are usually about between 1-4, but the research and discussion now is that TSH needs to be between 1-2 for implantation. Definitely worth getting tested.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

So sorry to hear MGC Bertie, that this was not your cycle. I hope your next FET will be the one to get your BFP.

I want to fess up to my absence, I have been wallowing in self pity and been pretty darn stupid even for me.

After my last cycle got cancelled before it began, and that moron FS who changed his mind about my treatment and basically booted me from Genea also my third early loss. I really went off the rails in a big way. I did some very heavy binge drinking, smoking and other things which are not good for anyone wanting to be a mother.
    It was my DH who, told me to wake up,' its going to cost you everything' , as I was ready with plastic container in hand to scope up dog poo. All to send to that nasty FS who went back on his agreement to treat me. I wanted him to basically eat sh#t. So thought it would be a good thing to send him some from my lovely dogs who were my partners in crime.

Ive done some soul searching and realise its time to practice what I seem to preach." I surf the star light, where every wish is worthy only happy when you've got it, often makes you miss the journey "
    Bliss N Eso

I also did not say THANK YOU to the lovely supportive ladies here on hub Hub who have helped me many many times.

I hope I can be there for you as well.

THANK YOU

11. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (27-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Francesthecat... oh you seem to have been hit hard. We're always here for you, to vent, rant, whatever!! As much as you've had such a terrible time in t=you recent cycles, I note in you signature that you've come close in the last couple of cycles, but then mc'd etc. Obviously you're able to get pregnant, but then lose it down the track. Have you had immune issues for implantation tested? (e.g. ANAs, NKCs etc) Have you always been with Genea, as they seem to have a very good reputation? What will you do now? Change clinics, or just change FSs?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (27-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Francesthecat... oh you seem to have been hit hard. We're always here for you, to vent, rant, whatever!! As much as you've had such a terrible time in t=you recent cycles, I note in you signature that you've come close in the last couple of cycles, but then mc'd etc. Obviously you're able to get pregnant, but then lose it down the track. Have you had immune issues for implantation tested? (e.g. ANAs, NKCs etc) Have you always been with Genea, as they seem to have a very good reputation? What will you do now? Change clinics, or just change FSs?
    Hi Bertie,

Yeah getting the BFP does not seem to be the issue now, its getting it to stick.
    Im going to stay with Monash and Dr Nick L who did my last cycle, Ive got no where else now. He also have done so many more test, found NKC, clotting disorder and a blood plasma issue. He said he will do one more cycle and then its DE or he can not help us.
    He is my second Monash FS the old one, would not do any further testing would not give me clexanne, dex or inrtalipid. Or even do a biopsy. I had such high hopes for this last cycle. As I thought we have treated all the issues.
    I wanted to try Genea to have a fresh start, and a different outcome. But not meant to be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Hi Bertie,

Yeah getting the BFP does not seem to be the issue now, its getting it to stick.
    Im going to stay with Monash and Dr Nick L who did my last cycle, Ive got no where else now. He also have done so many more test, found NKC, clotting disorder and a blood plasma issue. He said he will do one more cycle and then its DE or he can not help us.
    He is my second Monash FS the old one, would not do any further testing would not give me clexanne, dex or inrtalipid. Or even do a biopsy. I had such high hopes for this last cycle. As I thought we have treated all the issues.
    I wanted to try Genea to have a fresh start, and a different outcome. But not meant to be.
    Sorry frances I feel bad now because I told you to try Genea not realising that you had. Another FS you could try who I almost went with is Wazza , he is in Brisbane and with QFG. As far as FS's go I have googled, searched facebook forums ect and had about three to four on my top list. I went with the one I went with because about a dozen ladies here in Townsville had failed attemops here like me and then went to him and got success cycle one or two.. However I have heard of Wazza been a miricle worker as well so it was a hard call for me to make that decision. BOL with your next cycle with Dr Nick.
    Last edited by Sharlee32; 28-05-2014 at 10:50.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (28-05-2014)