+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Sara: yes it was the endometrium, but I still had the tablet daily (they only had you on that weekly?! I'm surprised, I had a p4 reading of 80 with a failed fresh transfer using it daily) , and yes both the progesterone in oil and the prontogest are injectables - intramuscular.
    P4 in oil is not cheap ( it's a compound medicine so needs to be made up) but I pay $55 per 3 shots of prontogest ( I have 1x100mg every 48hrs).
    My poor thighs are battered and bruised from the injections. We all absorb things differently, but for me injectables work and not vaginally. Also using pessaries back door can be better absorption too, with little discharge.
    If you are keen on the prontogest, there is a certain way to get it as it needs to be approved by the TGA as it's imported and I think Mivf have the selling rights. I can tell you more through a pm if your keen.

Sara what have you triggered with at epu? I had a meeting with a FS from brissie when he was down for a conference in Melbourne and he said, triggers with lucrin, synarel, often result in bleeding early as these drugs break down the lining...I hadn't heard this before, he said this is why he will do freeze all cycles after using these drugs.

Thanks for the good wishes girls, hoping it's our time too x
    Last edited by Zakmick; 18-05-2014 at 20:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops, I think I confused you Zakmick - sorry! I was on 3x daily dose of endometrim (but they only provide one applicator per pack - ewww). It was a FET so no trigger shot, although I did have an HCG infusion at time of transfer (pregnyll) which is normally a trigger shot (I think) so perhaps that was the issue!?

I definitely like the sound of prontogest so will discuss with FS on Thursday, he's with Monash, but meeting 2x FS next week, both with MIVF. WIll PM you if I need more deets - thanks for the offer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I hope you don't mind if I join - I'm looking to embark on my 7th fresh stim cycle after a miscarriage at 10 weeks so feeling a bit down and over it all... Not sure what they next cycle will be as depends on the results from the miscarriage...

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How did your FS apt go Sara?

Kyles how are you going?

Mgc how are you going in the 2ww?

Welcome rarah to the group, I'm so so sorry about the m/c they are so difficult, no one understands these unless from personal experience. We had the product of conception tested on our last mc in 2012, as I needed answers. Let us know if we can support you.
    Last edited by Zakmick; 22-05-2014 at 23:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls.. We had a good day yesterday we saw a heartbeat, everything was as it should be at 6+2. Every tear shed, emotion felt and dollar we have spent over the past 7-8 yrs has been worth it xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

Rice  (23-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Zakmick so great to hear your news I wish you a happy healthy pregnancy! My appointment with the FS is 4 June so I have sometime to get my head into order and plan what I want to do next.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (26-05-2014),Zakmick  (23-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.

Zakmick. I'm so pleased for you. I know your road has been paved with tears and emptying of the wallets like mine. Just had scans today. 11 days on fsh. There are only 2 follicles and I don't know what to do?? My old clinic would if canx??? Waiting for FS to call to see what we should do but I think he will leave it up to us to decide. On our last cycle we had 12 follicles and got 1 egg and this time only 2!!! So I don't know if we go ahead will there even be eggs in there. I obviously have DOR so if I delay longer will there be less next time. Not to mention the $11k I just paid today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zakmick congrats on the number rise. Will be thinking of you. Sending lots of positive thoughts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubs4Kylee... very sorry to hear there's only 2 follies. I guess factors would be what sizes they are and what your E2 level is, as that would be more indicative of how many mature eggs you're likely to get. You only need one - well, some women have got their BFP with just one (unfortunately that never happened for me).

AFM.... unfortunately I got a BFN on a HPT this morning. Not entirely surprised, but had soooooo hoped that having my sister's donor eggs was going to be the breakthrough we needed. But it doesn't look like it's meant to be. ery sad, as just don't think it will happen for us, since donor eggs didn't work. Will POAS the next two days and then official BT is Monday. We still have three of my sister's frosties, so will be looking at everything regarding implantation etc before doing an FET (even though I'm already doing Dr M's immune protocol with Intrallipids, aspirin, prednisolone and clexane).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Rarah11. Sorry to see you hear. Atleast you will find ladies in the same situation that are very supportive and understanding.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bubs4kylee For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (25-05-2014)