+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Long Term IVF Warrior Women #2

Thought I'd share a funny story!

Right now I'm laying on my couch bare bottom in the air with ice ready for my clexane shot, after spending the past 5 minutes giggling with my husband as we pinch my fat to find the fattiest part of me... Oh the things we do!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh clexane - I used it as part of my last cycle and man did I end up with some bruising. Would you know there are so many utube clips on how to inject without bruising amazing!! When I start next lot of stims I am also going back on it not looking forward to that but things we do ah!!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Abubby: the things we have to do, but at least your getting a giggle out of it..😝😃

Midnite: helllooooo!! How have you been??

Thanks
    Reviews

Zakmick how are you feeling?

Abubby how are you going with the new meds?

Hi midnite

April when do you have your next FET? Hope you are enjoying your break.

Well I decided to go back to my PT sessions after 6 weeks away and I couldn't finish the whole workout (it was a very hard session) embarrassing (to make it worse the next client saw me and on the way out she said "gee it looked like you were dying) I nearly threw up I thought I was going to die, my body hurts all over and my forearms oh my I can hardly hold this phone and type.
    Hahahaaaha
    I'm sure my body will thank me later I just hope it recovers for my Wednesday session lol

Hope everyone else is feeling better then me :-)
    Last edited by Loveabug; 03-09-2012 at 10:53.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Hi girls,
    Well I think they tried to implant as I had every pregnancy symptom like my other pregnancies but have not had a positive on a hpt. I've started to spot today and my symptoms are lessening, so it's just waiting for the inevitable. Just made an apt with another FS/ clinic for a second opinion. BT isn't till Friday but I think the witch will be here before then.
    X

Loveabug I need to get back to the PT too
    Last edited by Zakmick; 03-09-2012 at 18:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loveabug-Oh wow you are good to be back at the gym already! I've sometimes found it helpful to obsess over something else instead of IVF and the gym is a great place to do that!

*TMI Aleart - So with my meds - the melatonin is giving me the runs, the DHEA is giving me acne on my face and back, the Metformin is making me feel sick some days, the Predisone is making me very restless, the Nitro-dur patch is giving my killer headaches and the Progynova is making me very 'excitable'. Oh and I ave now started to feel the general moodiness that comes with the FSH. I cried when I got home today as my furbabies were excited to see me and I thought "will i ever have a furless baby that would do the same?". Kinda over to be honest, but really what choice do I have?

Zackmick - how are you feeling for your blood test on the 7th?

April- Hope you are doing well!

AFM - So had FS stim day 8 scan today and all is looking good. I have a good number of follicles a couple even measuring 16-19mm. To me that seems really big for this point in the cycle, it must be the added Saizen. We have also started the Luveris today. At this point its mostly likely Monday for EPU. Im getting really worried that if we wait til then we may lose the lead follicles and our best chance at some mature eggs. Last time I used Ogaultran I had 9 follicles but only got 3 eggs from them (all immature). But if we do EPU on Friday there is a big chance that most (more than likely all!) of the eggs will be immature again. OMG i'm going around in circles and starting to feel crazy! I'm really starting to freak out as this is our last chance with my eggs and I just want to make sure that we are doing everything right. Every decision has two sides and Im scared we are not making the one choice that will be good for us. Does that make sense? I guess I should just trust the FS, but after our last one it's a bit hard to put all of my faith into one person. Really feeling that there will never be a light at the end of our tunnel and that maybe we will become the 10% of couples that IVF doesnt ever work for. Pretty dam scared about that...Sh!t now I want to cry again...

Thanks
    Reviews

Zakmick don't lose hope could just be implanting. I have everything crossed that you will get over the line.

Abubby WOW! You are certainly giving it all you got. I'm so sorry you have so many side effects. Yes it is hard to put soooo much faith in our FS especially if you have had bad experiences. Good luck for your EPU looks like you got a awesome batch
    Last edited by Loveabug; 03-09-2012 at 19:40.

Thanks
    Reviews

Zanuck I must have posted the same time as you! I agree with Loveabug, it could be implantation! Don't give up hope just yet (as hard as it might be)! And remember we are here for you!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey girls,
    Went and had BT today (results tomorrow) as I know we are out, bleeding more heavily today. Brighter note, FS agreed to starting an antagonist cycle straight away, so I start jabbing either Friday or Saturday. Hopefully with the acupuncture and herbs this cycle will produce better quality eggs, and hopefully with dh on vitamins/ herbs it will help too. Last cycle we do with current FS and then we will move on- fx we don't need to!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh Zakmick I'm so sorry!