Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi marzi how's mummy land?

Waiting desperately for no.2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update.... Had EPU yesterday for my 7th cycle - never thought getting pregnant would be like this. My DH and I often joke that the FSs and nurses etc get to look at these regions more than DH does!! Anyhow, we got two mature eggs out of 4 collected, which was what we'd expected from the internal ultrasounds.

Then the scientist rang this morning to say that both of my two little eggs fertilised overnight - the scientist said that they look "good". I don't know if that means they look better than normal, or is "good" actually just "normal"?? Lol. Both DH and I are rather relieved that both fertilised, that was the best we could have hoped for at this stage. They won't check again now until Monday morning before the ET, which I don't mind as I can spend my energies on tiding up my home office and maybe wrapping Christmas presents - better do that!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC Bertie that is fantastic news. Good luck for your ET

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (21-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM.... I did a HPT this afternoon, and it only has the faintest of faintest second lines. DH can't even see it. I know that this is just the left over of the Pregnyl shots, as they stay in your system 4-8 days and this is day 5 after last Pregnyl. I'm sort of not surprised at the result - I knew that no symptoms meant no baby. Haven't had time to cry with DH yet, as my brother arrived at the door that very instant, and now him and DH are watching some action movie!! At least I know I tried everything, with two transferred this time and doing Intrallipids, Clexane, Prednisolone, Aspirin, plus all the normal stuff.

Have made appointment in a couple of weeks at Fertility First, as they have no waiting list for donor sperm, so we can put together some options what to do next. My sister was going to donate her eggs, but just before Christmas found a boyfriend, and now "has to talk to him" about it, so we may end up in SA for DEs sooner than later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mcg I'm so sorry hugs. It's hard to deal with when people turn up at the wrong time. Take some time for you and DH to heal. I going it always helps when you have a plan to think of good luck

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (04-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I re-tested this morning, and the exact same "faintest of faint" lines is still there. No, it's not weaker nor is it stronger. Still there. I've tried holding them in different light, one above the other and then the other way round, but they're the same. So no more definite one way or another. Will test again tomorrow :-))

The only thing different about the two tests is actually the control line - yesterdays afternoon test (14dpo) is a bit blurry, while todays morning test (15dpo) is bright and crisp. I would have thought the two control lines would have looked the same.
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 04-01-2014 at 17:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mgc keep testing when is your BT? Maybe the tests are faulty and should read a BFP. Good luck

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (04-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loveabug.... my BT is on Monday morning. I bought a packet of three First Response HPTs, hence why I decided to test Fri, Sat and Sun with them, before going for the real BT one on Monday.

I found it a lot less stressful getting the BFN call from the clinic, when I'd already tested a HPT and got absolutely nothing. I was able to do a big cry and snuggle back in bed with DH for a few moments, before going for the BT, and then when I got the BFN call from the clinic during the day while I was at work, I was pretty much able to control myself. Anyhow, almost there!! One way or another :-))

Thanks
    Reviews
    MCG
    I was always to scared I test before a bt. I only got brave enough to test twice out of 22 cycles. The first bfp and the last one and then only when I was fairly sure bit needed the tangible proof.
    There have been many times I've heard of faulty tests. I hope so much that it's just slow to pick up a bfp.
    Much love and respect to you xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Marzi For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (05-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mgc only one more day. I have only started hpts the last couple years. I never used to do them. But I kind of like knowing it has worked or not. Especially because I'm usually still out when I get the call. There is nothing worse then bursting into tears in the middle of woollies. I still cry when they tell me but it's not balling that starts when I see DH.
    Am thinking of you

Waiting desperately for no.2

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (05-01-2014)