+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just an update - we have found a lovely egg donor angel on the egg donation australia website and have appt with FS on Monday to get the ball rolling. Feeling very positive . Nice to have hope for a change !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vetttc For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Told you it would be quick! Congratulations. Are you the same name on EDA. I'd love to congratulate you there and see who it is! Really delighted for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies sorry I haven't been on here for so long I will need sometime to go back and catch up with what's been happening.
    We have decided to take a break after another MC in January and another BFN transfer in April. I went a little crazy with many melt downs and to many tears. So I am now in a better head space to decide a break is in order and will use our last embie soon.
    In all our craziness we decided to buy another lab so our house is pretty full on. Our new edition has brought so much needed life in to our lives. Our older lab loves the pup too and I think she has helped our healing. Even though we actually decided a smaller dog was more appropriate we couldn't go past her. And some how this little beauty has found her way into being a lap dog. I am no way into having dogs on furniture but lauda gets her own way and just knows when I need a snuggle (and yes as I type she is snuggled up to me, while my old girl is at my feet) got to love our fur babies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loveabug,
    my parents also have a labby lap dog, your never too big for a cuddle!!
    i just wanted to pop in to wish you well with your break. Having gone thru the anxiety and depression wringer myself (all ivf related) I understand how you may be feeling. It's tough to get in that posative frame of mind again. You are a strong woman and will come thru this. Your not alone, we walk this path together. Here for you, if you need us, much love Marzi xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loveabug, long time.... I'm so sorry to hear that you have been having such a tough time and your baby dreams haven't been realised.....YET!

Your new furbaby sounds gorgeous and wishing you a ton of for your next transfer!

Congrats Vetttc on finding on ED, hope things progress quickly for you!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Loveabug!!
    Hey honey I'm sorry the last months have been tougher than usual.
    So what's the plan now?

After our disaster in March, we aren't going again till August due to funds.

Hi everyone else xxxx

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi ladies,

Not sure what is classed as long term but after more than twelve months on this roller coaster, three failed iui, 1 failed fresh and two failed FET attempts I feel like we have been on this journey far too long.

I'm worried I'm getting jaded, seeing people's good news just hurts all that much more that it hasn't worked for us. Our closest friends are now pregnant on their first attempt and whilst I am genuinely over the moon for them it is also tinged with sadness.

We are halfway through the tww for our third fet, and at that point were I'm gearing myself up for another crappy phone call. Fingers crossed this is the one that is different.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Veritas... congrats on getting a BFP. Hope it's a sticky one :-)

Not sure I feel like a "warrior woman" today, as I got BFN this morning :-((
    Will probably only do one more cycle with my own eggs. Seem to be exhausting options with my own eggs, even using donor sperm hasn't been the magical cure.
    Sitting eating comfort food - charcoal chicken, chips and chocolate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending love and posative thoughts to all in this thread. Hang in there and stay strong xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Marzi For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping by to send every long termer some love xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Marzi For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-10-2013)