+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I am still reading all your updates and sending lots of sticky vibes. I just wanted to say that after five years of trying our little man arrived last week. I never thought I would see the day.
    This road is long and hard and not many people understand how devastating all the sets back are etc. I look forward to hearing more BFPs from this group.
    xx
    SS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls. Im still following along here too. Summershine that is such great news. Im always glad to here good news stories after so many goes. Congrats! FS was telling me to try and stress less and that despite now having done 7 cycles we are still producing good embies and good numbers so we keep going. Easy for him to say of course, but the reminders about the success really help. Such a well deserved gift. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maca, Zakmick, Haydos, StarF1sh - how are you all going? Sorry cant push enter on here at the moment, very frustrating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So been MIA hiding out in the couch counting minutes. We had beta today 16dpo and we've hit gold - hcg 202! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1366955719.443710.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1366958627.398136.jpg
    Whoop hoooooo! Betas 16dpo is at 202...... It's final happening !!
    Been MIA sorry girls been counting the minutes till we could test! Time to exhale - for today x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, congrats Maca and yah for your sisters eggies! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's done the trick! In the end we had 1x6aa grade from hubby & 1x6ac grade from donor to stash on ice as well so all in all it's been a cracker!

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow, Maca you've come a long way from when I was last here. Congratulations! summershine congrats to you too. I have been working hard on the Egg donation Australia forum but have still not had any luck finding donor embryos so have decided to revisit some of the other forums I used to post in and enjoy. Hard to know whether to devote yourself to one place or spread yourself thinly in as many places as you can. I'm really not sure where I belong now I've given up on my own eggs. Nice to see some familiar tags though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Maca, congratulations to you, DH and sis, what a team! Fantastic to have a couple in the freezer too.

Good luck with the next steps and wishing you an uneventful pregnancy

Sending lots and lots of to those still persevering for their dreams.
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 27-04-2013 at 07:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A couple of great embies for the freezer too. Well done maca.

Hi net, wondered how you've been going. My eggs are crap too. But we are battling in for a bit longer, then I reckon its os for donor.
    No luck at all with ED oz? Its tough when you eggs are poop. I don't have a sister or anyone to logically ask. The thoughts about thus haunt me a lot