+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Long Term IVF Warrior Women #2

Congratulations Zakmick PUPO 2 very nice embies onboard I have everything crossed for you

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Loveabug thanks for the well wishes, fx they have fertilized correctly and we have a chance.

A chemical pregnancy is when the embryo tried to implant, hcg is detected in the blood but it's very low.

How are you going?

April: wow that's a huge haul, how have they gone today. Personally I would be wanting my body to recover too, but I totally understand just wanting to get on with it. Is there a chance of OHSS? Why do you have to wait 8 wks, why not next month?

Wait: welcome!!!!

Abubby: how are you going?

Hi everyone else!!

Afm curled up on the couch, geez my tummy bloats after transfers... It's like a balloon 🍀

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi!

Zakmick that's great news ur PUPO!! Fingers crossed they snuggle in nice and tight!

So I have been trying to keep my mind off IVF the last week or so, which has been relatively easy with work being so busy but it looks as though I will be starting cycle number 5 on Tuesday! AF finally arrived today, although a little strange! As it's only been 3 weeks since my last bleed and I've been on the pill it's rather slow and light, so its been a bit hit and miss about whether or not I have started today but I have a pad on so I figured that means today is in fact day 1.

FS also has me on melatonin so i have been dealing with lots of unpleasant side effects but as I am on it for egg quality I refuse to stop.

Well I am hoping every one else is doing well

Thanks
    Reviews

Opps pressed send before I had finished!

Just wondering who else is cycling at the moment and if you are what stage are u up too?

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

That's great news Abubby, one of the other girls I chat to has been on the melatonin too and it's been keeping her awake...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

Thanks to all that welcomed me.

Abubby - By the looks of things egg quality not quantity is a problem for you too. I really hope this is your cycle and melatonin works some magic for you. I have a FET booked for 12/9. Do you have dates yet?

Zakmick - Yay for PUPO!

Loveabug - I think Zakmick answered very well about what a chemical is. I have never really used the term but lots of people seem to use it on here.

Take care everyone,

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi everyone!

Wait4u- yes we always get a good number of eggs but what good are they if they can't even be injected?! So frustrating!!

Zakmick- how r u feeling?

Jamison-how are u going?

Sorry if I've forgotten anyone!!

So we r on our way home from our day 2 scan and all set to start number 5! I keep switching from being excited to be actively doing something again to being so over this whole journey and ready to just move on with life. There is no guarantee that all these extra meds will work but I guess I just have to hope that they will! I am calling the scientist today to discuss co-culture. Has anyone heard of this?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey Abubby,
    I'm ok, can feels lots going on in the pit of my belly- so they are trying to do something!! Just praying that these ones have fertlized correctly.

No never heard of co- culture?

I can understand the way you feel x

Thanks
    Reviews

OMG that's just crazy, you think you would get more frosties.. But 6 is still fantastic!!

Did you do any tests on the embryos?

Enjoy your 8 wks, relax and unwind. Can you go for a short trip/ weekend somewhere?

My clinic is fine with back to backs, sometimes it's more though that my body isnt ready and then I skip a month waiting to ovulate or get my period...

Thanks
    Reviews

April- wow 5 frosties is great! I can understand that you would be disappointed but look on the up side! If this cycle works you already have ice-siblings for bub and if doesn't (which we are not even considering!) at least you wouldn't have to do another stimm cycle!!

Loveabug- hope your getting on ok!

So I started another new drug tonight...a Nitrodor patch. Not entirely sure what this is suppose to do? Any insight would be great! Haven't had a chance to speak to the scientist, hoping too tomorrow!