+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 55 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Subbing to this thread; pretty sure I will need it soon. I can no longer bring myself to enter the standard IVF threads where people get good egg numbers, fert. rates, frosties, and success after only a couple of cycles. It's too soul-destroying and fills me with bitterness. Sel. xx

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Long Term IVF Warrior Women #2

Hi girls!!
    I'm sorry I've been AWOL for awhile!!

Loveabug I'm so sorry honey, its gut wrenching, nothing describes how unfair this whole process is.

Hi Sel and Sariele!!

Well after a long time out, we are starting a long down reg on Feb 22nd.

Big hugs girls xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

im joining you as well as we are about to start our 9th cycle and I've lost all hopes to ever get pregnant. Thankfully my husband has enough hope for the both of us but I feel very pessimistic.
    Sorry, nothing else to say or ask at this stage!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Long Term IVF Warrior Women #2

Hello ladies
    Thank you all for your support. I am feeling so much better.
    Welcome to the new ladies I'm so sorry you have been on this journey for so long praying to the fertility gods this is your year.

Zakmick how are you? Just read you are starting today. Hope your first day went well

Well I think AF has arrived so I can kinda of work out my next FET. That cycle should start on my birthday. FX my bday is lucky. So ready to rock this IVF cr@p. this is my year and I hoping its yours as well.

Here's to a very positive year. Let it rain BFP
    Last edited by Loveabug; 22-02-2013 at 18:45.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lillaa & welcome honey, don't like doing that on a long time ivf thread but I hope we can support you xxxx

Hey Loveabug!! Yes I started the evil synarel on Friday.. Evil drug gave me a migraine straight away so I changed to lucrin Saturday. Bit annoyed as I mentioned to FS that it had happened in the past and he said well we will have a back up plan. Well what a waste of money, then had to spend more to get the lucrin.grrr!
    I started on androderm patches Sunday. I stop the pill tonight (thank christ, we really haven't gotten along well) and have BT on march 5th to check levels, hoping all ok should start jabbing the multitude of drugs with EPU around the week of March 18th. This down long reg I think will test my patience!

So when is your birthday? When do you think FET will be?
    Last edited by Zakmick; 27-02-2013 at 00:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Zakmic
    Thanks for your welcome. Stopping synarel and the pill should make your migraine go away. All the best for this cycle. I start in 3 weeks and we are meeting fs tomorrow after our bfn in January.
    Have a nice day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,
    First post on here just wondering if you can please point in me in the right direction... link me onto a KDC thread. I have searched and searched with very mixed results.

I am looking for cycle buddies for our KDC ( my darling sister is giving us a long awaiting blessing to be able to move onto donor eggs) in March/ April. We are with wazza and I was hoping there may be other long term ladies who my be taking the plunge and moving on ED?

Even though I am new to the forum, sadly we are not new to the wonderful, heartbreaking and ongoing journey of infertility and IVF.

If there is anyone out there who is willing to share their journey with us on their upcoming ED cycle would be an amazing support.
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,
    Quick post! Scan was Friday and we are tracking about 10 follies, a good number to work with compared to past cycles, I get approx 18-30. Long cycle has been ok, tummy definitely bruised but with the lower numbers I'm not I'm in as much pain. Had the intrallipid drip on Friday too for the NK cells. Another scan tomorrow for final folly numbers. So I think epu will be Wednesday, as follies were 11-13 on Friday.

How's everyone else going? Loveabug how's tracking going?
    Last edited by Zakmick; 17-03-2013 at 08:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maca View Post
    Hello Ladies,
    First post on here just wondering if you can please point in me in the right direction... link me onto a KDC thread. I have searched and searched with very mixed results.

I am looking for cycle buddies for our KDC ( my darling sister is giving us a long awaiting blessing to be able to move onto donor eggs) in March/ April. We are with wazza and I was hoping there may be other long term ladies who my be taking the plunge and moving on ED?

Even though I am new to the forum, sadly we are not new to the wonderful, heartbreaking and ongoing journey of infertility and IVF.

If there is anyone out there who is willing to share their journey with us on their upcoming ED cycle would be an amazing support.
    xx
    Hi Maca! Sorry about your long journey, I'm no help in that area either! Hopefully one of the other girls can fare some experiences

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maca, KDC?