+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 55 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Long Term IVF Warrior Women #2

Hi summer shine I remember you from a year or so ago when I first joined bub hub - wow congratulations after 4.5 yrs you are pregnant ! You are an inspiration and I hope I can keep strong and keep trying like you have. Congratulations!!!! Thanks for your words of sympathy and encouragement it really means a lot. I agree with your Facebook strategy I will not be posting ultrasound or baby pics if I ever get to that stage as I know how devastating it is to see them myself - I know people are happy about their little miracles but Facebook really does become brag book without a thought for other peoples feelings doesn't it!
    When are you due? I can't see your signature as on my mobile ...
    AFM I know I only have 8 follies but I am sure feeling bloated and crampy and constipated and my boobs are killing me! Can't wait to get these eggs harvested tomorrow !

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi summer shine I remember you from a year or so ago when I first joined bub hub - wow congratulations after 4.5 yrs you are pregnant ! You are an inspiration and I hope I can keep strong and keep trying like you have. Congratulations!!!! Thanks for your words of sympathy and encouragement it really means a lot. I agree with your Facebook strategy I will not be posting ultrasound or baby pics if I ever get to that stage as I know how devastating it is to see them myself - I know people are happy about their little miracles but Facebook really does become brag book without a thought for other peoples feelings doesn't it!
    When are you due? I can't see your signature as on my mobile ...
    AFM I know I only have 8 follies but I am sure feeling bloated and crampy and constipated and my boobs are killing me! Can't wait to get these eggs harvested tomorrow !

Thanks
    Reviews
    vetttc I remember you too! Yes I like to call FB Facebrag. So many people use it to advertise how wonderful their lives are, but the truth is nobody's life is 100% perfect. Thank you for the congrats I am due on the 11th April. Btw there were many many times I didn't feel strong at all, what we go through is so stressful and isolating. That's why it's good to be able to talk to other ladies who are going through the same thing. How did you EC go? I have everything crossed for this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies,
    8 eggs collected this morning, am now waiting to see how many they inject with sperm and how many fertilise... Hopefully the donor sperm defrosts ok!
    Feeling a little sore but glad its over ...

Thanks
    Reviews

So they just called to say that one was not a proper egg so 7 have been injected with sperm
    And tomorrow morning they will call to tell me how many fertilised...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just on the Facebook thing, the group of Bub hub girls that I was with in here have a private fb group where we share pics and get advice etc. perhaps you girls can do the same when you graduate. I say when as I am sending loads of baby dust and posative thoughts to you all. I really hope you get your miricals soon, much love xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vetttc, I have my fingers crossed for you Hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks heaps Marzi !

Thanks
    Reviews

Vetttc 7 is great have everything crossed for you and you get a fantastic fert rate

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

vetttc  (08-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bad news Only 2 out of my 7 eggs that were injected with donor sperm have fertilised. The embryologist said she will look at them tomorrow as sometimes there are some that are ahead or behind and they can't tell the difference??? She will call me tomorrow to let me know. I can't help thinking it's going to be bad. We never had fert rates this low with my partner's semen and this semen is meant to be better quality! I am so gutted I just can't believe it. I know they say it only takes one good embryo but it just seems so unfair - I thought maybe using donor sperm would give us some frosties as we have never had these, and now it looks like we will be lucky to have one to put back. I usually get a drop off rate of 50% between day 3 and day 5 so even if there are 2 going at day 3 that leaves one only to put back in. Have a terrible feeling that this cycle is going to end badly. Makes me feel stupid for getting my hopes up. Devastated.