+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Long Term IVF Warrior Women #2

Hi our dream baby & all lovely ladies, I'm hoping all is good. I did have another bleed but the scan showed all was well at that stage. Having another scan this Wednesday...I'm super nervous. Trying to stay positive & get through one day at a time (but its easier said than done). The waiting game is so frustrating

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Just a quick update

AF has arrived I at a total loss. FS thinks I could have had an implant which could have caused OHSS but wasn't strong enough to make it. So next plan of action. I can fit 1 FET before QFG close so I'm off to Brissy again. And to tell my new boss that I'm unable to finish my contract lucky I have only got a few weeks left wish me luck with that I may need it my old boss left when I left to have IVF and I have only met the new guy once

Thanks
    Reviews

So I have decided to do an FET before Christmas. Just booked my mum to come up to look after DD for a couple days. Which totally surprised us I thought she may have said no I think I may have got her on a good day. Now just gotta hope the body works on time lol I'm not asking for much haha. And brave the drive back to brissy by myself haha easy peasy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loveabug View Post
    So I have decided to do an FET before Christmas. Just booked my mum to come up to look after DD for a couple days. Which totally surprised us I thought she may have said no I think I may have got her on a good day. Now just gotta hope the body works on time lol I'm not asking for much haha. And brave the drive back to brissy by myself haha easy peasy
    So sorry to hear loveabug. Crossing everything the fet works for you. That's great your mum can look after dd. how long is the drive for you?

Thanks
    Reviews

Nicole thanks. It's about10hrs to Brissy but I am going to go the long way and break the drive and stay at my SIL house. It's about 7/8hrs there then only 4hrs to Brissy

Thanks
    Reviews

How is everyone this weekend?

April how are going with your new plan? Are you still heading towards FET on the 28th? I should be just after you

We had our great friends come to visit. Our house is a shoe box so was oh so squishy. It was way to hot to have them sleep outside and with the bush fires to smokey. We stayed inside with AIRCON! We even braved dinner out with DD and their 2 DS's and ended up having the most yummiest dinner

Hope you all are travelling along ok?
    Last edited by Loveabug; 25-11-2012 at 10:16.

Thanks
    Reviews

April that's great. I'm hoping my FET will be done by Wednesday the 5th but my body is never on time so probably more like the 7th. I hope it will be an amazing Christmas for you it's time for miracles to happen

Thanks
    Reviews
    dear lovabug, I just wanted to drop in and say I'm sorry that things have not been so great so for you and that your FET in December is the one. All the very best.

Thanks
    Reviews

Aloe thank you we are praying for a Christmas miracle.
    How are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm doing well thanks. I had my 12 week scan today and we have a healthy little bub. I'm in shock. From weeks 4 - 8 it was touch and go with my hcg levels being lower than normal and the bub measuring small but then at week 9 it took off and caught up. We feel very lucky and grateful. I think I had kind of forgotten that I might actually have a baby at the end of this journey (I know that sounds strange).

How are you feeling about things? Any further tests being done? I so hope this next one is the one for you.