+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 55 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Long Term IVF Warrior Women #2

Believe in baby, I'm hoping your numbers have jumped dramatically and no need to stress or google anymore!!

Loveabug, yay for starting to inject, I'm glad DD is feeling better. I hope she enjoyed the cake.

Our baby dream, we have a front runner Lynn Burmeister at Monash currently. Decision is we will be moving to Monash Ivf, just depends with which FS now. Next apt Monday.

Lillystar, we were with our old clinic for 5 yrs and it got to the point that FS was not going to try anything differently. So we are moving on, have had a meeting with Dandenong The Fertility Centre and a FS at Monash Ivf.

Thanks Aloe Vera after Mondays apt I'll post my thoughts on all the apts.

Xx
    Last edited by Zakmick; 21-10-2012 at 02:17.

Thanks
    Reviews

The support you give each other here is absolutely amazing. What beautiful women you are. I woke up this morning completely freakin out but reading the comments I'm trying hard to relax.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Do you mind if I join this thread? We're just beginning our 5th fresh cycle in 12 months and hoping for a more positive outcome this time!! DH just had a varicocele treated so we're really hoping that things start to improve with this 'issue' out of the way. On Synarel at the moment and hopefully start jabbing by the end of the week.
    Hope that you are all going well.
    x

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Believed in baby Joe did you go Sunday?

Welcome lannie, i think we have cycled together before?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi zakmick, had a rough day yesterday. Really violent headache but I think that's the stress I'm putting on myself. Scott (fs) rang last nite numbers have gone up. He said he is happy they have but not punching the air yet. Another blood test Tuesday. I need to learn to chill or this is going to be a miserable time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Believe in baby – Congratulations on your rising hcg. Good luck for tomorrow.

Loveabug – Happy DD is on the mend. Sounds like a horrible bug going around. only 2 days till injecting time woo hoo!!!

Zakmick – Good luck with your last appointment with the FS.

Lannie – Welcome to the thread. I hope you have a short stay with us.

AFM – Plodding long not too much interesting happening.

Tare care all

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi April how are you?

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh April try to stay positive your half way. What makes you think it hasn't worked?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi, I just wanted to drop in and say hi. I was on this thread for quite a while (about 17 cycles all up) and definitely lost hope a lot of the time during the difficult journey. I'd never been pregnant at all and barely even made it to transfer, and the FS had just about given up hope. But we persevered and finally got there thanks to PICSI for DNA Fragmentation and had a beautiful baby girl last month (Charlotte).

I only recognize a few names on here now, including Jamison, Summer and Loveabug. Lots of love guys, hope you're going ok!

Thanks
    Reviews

Haydos hello thanks for posting you give us so much hope. It helps a lot to read success stories when we are struggling to stay positive.

Lannie welcome we are kinda cycling together. How are you going with the sniffing do you get headaches I do and some days they are really bad and once they are over I'm exhausted by them

AFM had BT this morning and scan. My lining is looking awesome and have about 10 on the left and about 5-7 on right another BT on Friday and possible EPU on Monday. Praying I get a better haul then last EPU

How is everyone else? April take care of yourself sweety do something nice for your self
    Last edited by Loveabug; 31-10-2012 at 11:00.