+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Our baby dream: Good luck for your blood test!! I will be thinking about you 😄 I'll also be waiting for blood test results on Friday afternoon as I'm having my HCG level tested for the third time. Apart from worrying whether my bub is well stuck and doing ok, I'm feeling good. The nausea hasn't really hit me yet, only a few mild waves of nausea. You take care, think positive and I hope we're both celebrating Friday night 😄

Mary
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maryz that great news your bubba is snuggling in

Our baby dream good luck I have everything crossed you will be celebrating tomorrow it's so terrible having to wait til the next day for results.

Zakmick how are you?

Well my new job is great this month we are celebrating breast cancer awareness so I cut out bra shapes to decorate now I need real bras to decorate I just need some more ideas for activities.
    And because no one there new what the last coordinator did I kind of have to wing it and the reports I have to work those out to So basically I have been thrown into the deep end of a great job but I'm unsure if I'm ready to go back to work so I'm just giving it a go.
    On IVF news I start sniffing today let the cycle begin HOORAY!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Maryz – Good luck for tomorrow and I hope you have some fantastic numbers. is it Friday yet? lol

Loveabug – Yay for start sniffing today. Happy the jobs going well and as you said least your giving it a go.

AFM – Well surprise surprise I tested this morning again and showing a lovely BFP. I was honestly a little worried about this mornings test because of the sharp cramps I had yesterday. Had blood test today and now just have to wait till tomorrow afternoon for the results. Just hoping we have some strong numbers. So hard living in a regional area and having to wait for the results.
    Last night I work up at 1.30am feeling very ill and by 2.30am I was starving and wanted breakfast. So I had to settle for a snack pack of shapes while watching the love boat in the early hours of this morning. Surly its too early for any kind of symptoms.

Hope everyone else is travelling along ok.

Take care x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Our Baby Dream For This Useful Post:

Loveabug  (05-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone,

How is everyone going?

Maryz – how did your blood test go today?

AFM – Well confirmed BFP today with hcg in mid 900’s very happy with that. The nurse was a little concerned about my progesterone only at 19.1 (low). Have to have repeat bloods Monday to see if the levels are going up.
    I’m already on 2 x crinone per day, 2 x pressary and 8 x provera. I just hope this one sticks.

Take care all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babydream: Congrats thats awesome!! I am so so happy for you.

AFM, blood HCG levels came back at 1300 WOOHOOO......I'm so happy and excited too. But I also have a problem with my progesterone level at 20. It was 25 last Friday, then 31 on Monday and dropped to 20 today. Nurse is also alittle concerned. I'm on 3 pessaries in morning and 3 at night already. He said I can increase it but also speak to dr on Monday morning as maybe he may decide to add progesterone shots or something. So i'll know more on monday. Fingers crossed no spotting or bleeding so nurse is happy all is fine.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all,

I have been away from this thread for a while but have been lurking and recovering from my last miscarriage. I really wanted to drop in and say a bug well done and good luck to Maryz! Wonderful news - keep those levels rising.

Lovabug, I'm so sorry to see you have a chemical pregnancy in August. I so hope that this month is the month for you. Good luck with your sniffing.

Hi Our Dream Baby! WOW, congratulations for you too! May you have a healthy and happy next 9 months.

Hope you guys don't mind my dropping by...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to aloe vera For This Useful Post:

Loveabug  (05-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our baby congratulations sending lots of

mary great news

aloe Vera pop in anytime I'm sorry I hope you are healing and taking care of your selve

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

aloe vera  (06-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG! Cranky mummy is in the house........breath 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 ok still cranky but with a smile
    Sorry just needed a moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

Maryz – Fantastic progression of your numbers. I’ll be thinking of you tomorrow.

Aloe Vera – Sorry about your recent miscarriage.

Loveabug – We have these cranky crazy days. I like to blame the meds

How is everyone else travelling?

AFM – Nothing new just waiting for next blood test and make sure all progressing ok. Fingers crossed.

Have a lovely Sunday all.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    I feel so guilty about not getting on here enough, I miss the app she says in a loud whining voice!!

Aloe Vera: hugs honey for your recent loss
    Maryz there great numbers!!!

Our baby dream CONGRATULATIONSm they are some fantastic HCG numbers, progresterone is a worry, could they give you pregynl injections as it doesnt seem to be that your absorbing the progesterone? Also through the rectum can help absorption- sorry TMI. I hope it starts to behave itself

Loveabug: hoed the sniffing and the job going?

Abubby: hows things going?
    AFM: we did an earlier BT last friday due to DH going away for work, and it was a negative. I had started to bleed friday so I knew it hadnt worked. Im sure implantation had tried to occur but they just werent strong enough. We are now changing clinics. I have an apt with Dandenong Fertlity Centre on 17th Oct, 18th Oct Lynne Burmeister at Monash and 22nd Oct Nick Lolagtis (sp?) at Monash too. I need more guarantees. than its a numbers game, and dont understand why further tests on me or DH have never been conducted. So I rang my old clinic and they are sending out a hard copy of my files.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

Loveabug  (08-10-2012)