+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kazzy76: Congrats on your BFP, fantastic news. Have you had the beta blood test yet ? What were your levels? I hope all goes super smoothly for you this time.

Wait4u: Congrats on your BFP too! So lovely to read all this great news. And good luck for your 6 wk scan!! I'm only less than a week behind you if I get my official BFP on Friday.

Abubby: The OHSS actually flares up more if you do get pregnant and thats a good sign for the pregnancy. Its the increasing HCG levels in the body due to the pregnancy that is causing the OHSS to be the way it is or worse. Its a good thing you are in hospital and being monitored and well looked after, it can be very dangerous. I got hospitalised for the same thing for a few days with my last pregnancy earlier this year (we lost bub but a number of weeks later). Take care of yourself, hope it resolves soon for you.

AFM, waiting eagerly for my blood test on Friday. Arrghh hate this waiting. But I'm feeling like its gonna be good news considering the pee sticks are showing positive all the way! yayyyy

Mary
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wait4u how exciting the 4th will be here in no time

Abubby they do say OHSS is a good sign I have everything crossed you get over that line

Zakmick how are you?

Maryz so sorry you have to join us again. Good luck tomorrow sending lots of sticky vibes your way

Well the job I applied for on Monday they rang me yesterday and I got it! It's such a weird feeling going back to work especially as I go away for my IVF but they are really good and told me just work out what days you have available before you leave then when you get back if you like it come in and sort your hours out I'm just so blown away with there support. They know we go away a lot when DH is on holidays and they are fine with it all OMG! I'm really going back to work

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (27-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryz View Post
    Kazzy76: Congrats on your BFP, fantastic news. Have you had the beta blood test yet ? What were your levels? I hope all goes super smoothly for you this time.

Wait4u: Congrats on your BFP too! So lovely to read all this great news. And good luck for your 6 wk scan!! I'm only less than a week behind you if I get my official BFP on Friday.

Abubby: The OHSS actually flares up more if you do get pregnant and thats a good sign for the pregnancy. Its the increasing HCG levels in the body due to the pregnancy that is causing the OHSS to be the way it is or worse. Its a good thing you are in hospital and being monitored and well looked after, it can be very dangerous. I got hospitalised for the same thing for a few days with my last pregnancy earlier this year (we lost bub but a number of weeks later). Take care of yourself, hope it resolves soon for you.

AFM, waiting eagerly for my blood test on Friday. Arrghh hate this waiting. But I'm feeling like its gonna be good news considering the pee sticks are showing positive all the way! yayyyy

Mary
    xx
    Hi Maryz - Thank you! At my clinic they don't do Beta testing after a BFP anymore, why i don't know ???? I can however go and have a BT if i want to for my own reassurance and i think i will esp with my last 2 ectopics...Once a BFP is confirmed ( by POAS ) they go straight to booking u in for your 6 wk scan....Why they changed their proceedure i don't know i think it's silly...

Good luck with ur BT tomorrow for nice high Beta numbers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So i am offically Pregnant!!!!! OMFG!! Words cannot describe how i feel today! We actually had a BT on monday and it came back with a beta of 284 and todays is 900!!!!

5 yrs of TTC- 3 yrs and 5 cycles of IVF and now i get it! Wow...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Abubby For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (27-09-2012)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG I cant get on for a few days and I had to take notes so not to forget anyone!!! Bring back the app BH!!

Loveabug- Congrats on the job and starting to stim again!!!
    Wait4U- Congratulations, count to the scan!!
    Our baby dream- welcome I hope the stay is short but sweet too xx
    Maryz- So sorry for your loss and heartbreak, its never easy!! But it looks like I could be saying congratulations very soon xx
    Kazzy76- Hi! I would get a BT done, as waiting for that scan would stress me out!!
    Abubby- I cant believe you ended up in hospital? Are you still there? And congratulations too.

I cant believe how many BFP's with have!!!!!!
    AFM: we transferred an expanding blastocyst and morula on wednesday BT is 9th Oct, and we got no frosties. Im confused, angry and frustrated as no one was answering my questions as why this has happened. As in the past we have always got frosties. Wont dwell on it as I cant change that outcome, so focusing on the two I have. I have plans to change clinics and apts to see new FS"s in October, will still see them even if we are successful.
    All you girls have put a smile on my face!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Abubby View Post
    So i am offically Pregnant!!!!! OMFG!! Words cannot describe how i feel today! We actually had a BT on monday and it came back with a beta of 284 and todays is 900!!!!

5 yrs of TTC- 3 yrs and 5 cycles of IVF and now i get it! Wow...
    Congrats Abubby, thats fantastic numbers. How many did you have transferred? It could be twins with such numbers!! Are you about 5 weeks now?? So so happy for you Hope its a smooth 8 months for you!

Mary
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzy76 View Post
    Hi Maryz - Thank you! At my clinic they don't do Beta testing after a BFP anymore, why i don't know ???? I can however go and have a BT if i want to for my own reassurance and i think i will esp with my last 2 ectopics...Once a BFP is confirmed ( by POAS ) they go straight to booking u in for your 6 wk scan....Why they changed their proceedure i don't know i think it's silly...

Good luck with ur BT tomorrow for nice high Beta numbers!
    Thank you kazzy76!! I am eagerly waiting to find out my beta tomorrow. Going crazy with this waiting. Pee sticks all definitately positive wooohooo.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakmick View Post
    OMG I cant get on for a few days and I had to take notes so not to forget anyone!!! Bring back the app BH!!

Loveabug- Congrats on the job and starting to stim again!!!
    Wait4U- Congratulations, count to the scan!!
    Our baby dream- welcome I hope the stay is short but sweet too xx
    Maryz- So sorry for your loss and heartbreak, its never easy!! But it looks like I could be saying congratulations very soon xx
    Kazzy76- Hi! I would get a BT done, as waiting for that scan would stress me out!!
    Abubby- I cant believe you ended up in hospital? Are you still there? And congratulations too.

I cant believe how many BFP's with have!!!!!!
    AFM: we transferred an expanding blastocyst and morula on wednesday BT is 9th Oct, and we got no frosties. Im confused, angry and frustrated as no one was answering my questions as why this has happened. As in the past we have always got frosties. Wont dwell on it as I cant change that outcome, so focusing on the two I have. I have plans to change clinics and apts to see new FS"s in October, will still see them even if we are successful.
    All you girls have put a smile on my face!!!

Zakmick, good luck for your blood test on the 9th. Lets hope you wont have any need for frosties and that you get a BFP this cycle. Positive thinking ok Those blastocysts will stick!! Keep believing it! I do also believe changing clinics and doctors is a good thing. If one doctor is doing nothing different for you then you must change. I am talking from experience, 10 yrs IVF. AFM, blood test tomorrow so I am excited, scared, all sorts of emotions. I know its going to be a positive I just hope the levels are ok.

Mary

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Maryz For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (27-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maryz good luck tomorrow but it really looks like you don't need it

Abubby OMG! That is the best news. I have been stalking all day to see if you had any news

Zakmick I know how frustrating it is to go through it all and not get the results. We had the same thing except we decreased our dosage of meds so I wouldnt get OHSS. BUT in saying that you still got a great result it only takes one stay positive sweets sending lots and lots
    Well starting a new job and stimming is freaking me outi go tomorrow to sort out my hours start next Tuesday hopefully. And well I don't have to do it so if the job gets in the way I can stop but it's a great job so I will just give it good crack! And see how I go.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveabug View Post
    Maryz good luck tomorrow but it really looks like you don't need it

Abubby OMG! That is the best news. I have been stalking all day to see if you had any news

Zakmick I know how frustrating it is to go through it all and not get the results. We had the same thing except we decreased our dosage of meds so I wouldnt get OHSS. BUT in saying that you still got a great result it only takes one stay positive sweets sending lots and lots
    Well starting a new job and stimming is freaking me outi go tomorrow to sort out my hours start next Tuesday hopefully. And well I don't have to do it so if the job gets in the way I can stop but it's a great job so I will just give it good crack! And see how I go.
    Abubby I was only on 125 puregon the whole way...