+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lovelies sorry I have been away only due to the app not working on my phone so I will try to catch up
    wait4u I have every thing crossed that the little one is snuggling into the right spot
    zamick wow 10 enbies nice haul when is your transfer
    abubby how are you feel. I would call FS just to check everything is ok

Well I hoping I haven't stuffed up and haven't organized my overnight delivery of my meds. I lost track of time and I think I'm supposed to be sniffing this week. FREAKING OUTcalling FS tomorrow. I have to post a satchel bag first so we don't have express post out here
    and to make my freak out worse I decided to apply for a job (a temporary position) I have been a stay at home mum for a long time I feel sick

Hi every one I will catch up soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning,

I was wondering if I could please join your group.

DH and I have just had our 5th transfer on Friday 21 September 2012. We have 2 hatching blasts in and trying very hard to stay sain in the 2 weeks wait. I did tell myself this time I would take it in my stride and not google... well that lasted a few hours.
    I hope so much this will be our turn. Poor DH is being so patient with me as these meds seem to make me a little irritable at times.

I look forward to getting to know you all and share this journey together.

Be back soon to chat more.

take care all xxoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome our baby dreams I have everything crossed for you hoping Your time with us is short and sweet. Yes the meds can make you a little crazy I'm pretty sure I'm still going crazy well I blame IVF for it

And all good to go this cycle I didn't make a mistake crazy I tell ya!
    Last edited by Loveabug; 24-09-2012 at 11:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome

Loveabug – How did you go getting your meds?

Wait4u – Congratulations on your BFP

Hope everyone else is travelling well

I hope everyone else is travelling well.

AFM – well not much happening for me. 4 days past transfer and feeling not much different. I seem to have 20 different emotions a day.. why would it work if the other 4 haven’t, are we going to be that couple without kids, why shouldn’t it work for us, maybe this will be our go.... and the list goes on and on.
    If anyone has any ideas on how to turn your brain off please let me know lol

Blood test is on the 4th October but wont get the results till the 5th October. Still deciding if i want to POAS maybe Wednesday next week.
    Was so disappointed last night as Can Of worms was on and I fell asleep in the first 15 minutes. These meds make me so very sleepy.

Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our baby yes my meds arrived although they were a little warm left at our front door last time they were left at the post office so I'm hoping it's not ruined will start sniffing on the 4th oct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I hope I can join again. I'm back after abit of a break. We sadly lost a preg at 13.5 weeks in May this year after nearly 10 yrs trying to conceive. It was my first ever pregnancy. I was told I must wait 3 months before trying again to let the uterus heal. Anyway, we've just had our one last frozen blastocyst transferred on the 18 Sept and I'm now 8dp5dt. The exciting news is I've been getting positives on the home pee sticks since the morning of 6dp5dt. My blood test is in 2 days on Fri 28 Sept and I'm going crazy already I think! I'm excited but also so scared of another preg. I'm not on any drugs that can cause a false positive and the digital test I used has a sensitivity over 25. Did a different brand too and 2 lines pop up although one lighter than other. Pretty confident something is up. I never expected it to work again so soon but after our heartbreaking loss we need some good news again. The only thing I did have was pregnyl liquid put in my uterus before transfer to aid implantation. But my IVF nurse assures me that cannot cause the positives on the home preg test as wasn't actually an injection and it can't get to my urine. Anyways by 8dp5dt I'm pretty confident even an injection would have been out of my system. Aaarghhhh the dreaded wait till Friday!! I hope the pee sticks aren't fooling me? Finding it real hard to believe I may be preggers again.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryz View Post
    Hi ladies,

I hope I can join again. I'm back after abit of a break. We sadly lost a preg at 13.5 weeks in May this year after nearly 10 yrs trying to conceive. It was my first ever pregnancy. I was told I must wait 3 months before trying again to let the uterus heal. Anyway, we've just had our one last frozen blastocyst transferred on the 18 Sept and I'm now 8dp5dt. The exciting news is I've been getting positives on the home pee sticks since the morning of 6dp5dt. My blood test is in 2 days on Fri 28 Sept and I'm going crazy already I think! I'm excited but also so scared of another preg. I'm not on any drugs that can cause a false positive and the digital test I used has a sensitivity over 25. Did a different brand too and 2 lines pop up although one lighter than other. Pretty confident something is up. I never expected it to work again so soon but after our heartbreaking loss we need some good news again. The only thing I did have was pregnyl liquid put in my uterus before transfer to aid implantation. But my IVF nurse assures me that cannot cause the positives on the home preg test as wasn't actually an injection and it can't get to my urine. Anyways by 8dp5dt I'm pretty confident even an injection would have been out of my system. Aaarghhhh the dreaded wait till Friday!! I hope the pee sticks aren't fooling me? Finding it real hard to believe I may be preggers again.

Mary
    Congrats Maryz on ur BFP!! Very happy for you i've been quietly following your posts for a while now...i also got a BFP this week 6dp5dt and freaking out as i've had 2 ectopics and 1 chem preg in the past so i kinda know how u feel...i'm crossing everything for you and the BT on Friday and hope it's all good news. Me on the other hand has to now wait for the early 6 wk scan to see if this little one is in the right spot this time....that's weeks away!!!!

Sending u lots of xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Our Baby Dream - welcome! for you. I hope it is your turn too. Waiting really sucks.

Loveabug - good to hear you have your meds and are all ready to go.

Maryz - A positive is a positive on a HPT. I'm sure they are not fooling you seeing as the nurses said it can't be the pregnyl. I hope Friday comes quickly for you and your blood test gives you confirmation. I lost a baby at 13 weeks in May last year. So I understand, the BFP is just the beginning of a longer more nervous wait to have a baby in your arms. I'm there right now taking one day at a time!

Kazzy76 - Congrats on your BFP as well! I have had two ectopics as well and just want to know (right now!) if this one is in the right spot!

Zakmick - was your transfer this morning?

AFM - 4 wks 5 days. Happy for each day that passes that nothing awful has happened. 6 wk scan on 4/10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow look at how much has happened in the last few days!! Silly iPhone app wouldnt let me on!!

Wait4U- congrats!!!! Im very excited for you!!!

Maryz - Hi and congrats for you to!!

Zakmick - how u doing?

To anyone else ive forgotten im sorry!

AFM- ended up seeing FS ON MONDAY cuz i was so worried about OHSS and ending up in hospital with my tummy being drained. Turns out i have a moderate case and as long as im eating, pooping, drinking and peeing hes not worried. But it hasnt gotten any better... i also had a BT done on the Monday (14dpo and 5 days after 1500IU of Pregnl) and it came back with a Beta of 283. FS said that if BT came back anything above 100 that was very encouraging. Real BT is tomorrow so now im completely freaking out! Im still having twinges and enlarged nipples and im easily tired but now i keep thinking How much of the 283 was from the Pregnyl? Will my beta go up enough tomorrow to be viable? My OHSS isnt getting better or worse is that a good thing or bad??!!

HOLY smokin crap im crazy!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wait4u View Post
    Hi all,

Our Baby Dream - welcome! for you. I hope it is your turn too. Waiting really sucks.

Loveabug - good to hear you have your meds and are all ready to go.

Maryz - A positive is a positive on a HPT. I'm sure they are not fooling you seeing as the nurses said it can't be the pregnyl. I hope Friday comes quickly for you and your blood test gives you confirmation. I lost a baby at 13 weeks in May last year. So I understand, the BFP is just the beginning of a longer more nervous wait to have a baby in your arms. I'm there right now taking one day at a time!

Kazzy76 - Congrats on your BFP as well! I have had two ectopics as well and just want to know (right now!) if this one is in the right spot!

Zakmick - was your transfer this morning?

AFM - 4 wks 5 days. Happy for each day that passes that nothing awful has happened. 6 wk scan on 4/10.

Good luck with ur scan on the 4th wait4u i have my ur little one is in the right place xx