+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Long Term IVF Warrior Women #2

Abubby yes be happy getting a transfer is a big deal. Enjoy being PUPO!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok ladies so I know I said that I would enjoy being PUPO...but it seems to be harder than I imagined!

I want to be happy and positive but to day I am exhausted (yesterday I fell asleep on the lounge for and hour and a half when I got home from work!) and, not glum, but calm?! Is it possible that it's all the Crinone and Progestrogen pessaries??

This is harder than I thought!!

I have been googling like crazy about success rates of morula transfers (which I really need to stop) in the hope that it helps me get through but the success about half and half!

Any sugesstions as to how I can keep positive?

Hope your TWW is treating you well Wait4U!!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick post epu tomorrow, so over it. These eggs need to be laid, there were about 20 follies at last scan. I'll be back tomorrow with personals x

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    21 eggies today girls, quite sore and recovery was painful. Got some nice drugs- morphine. Will find out tomorrow fertilisation rate etc xxxxHope your all ok, Abubby thinking of you xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zakmick theyare some great numbers! Have you heard how manyhave fertilized?Well im starting to go a bit crazy in this TWW! Only 6 days to go! Someone asked me what my plans wereeither way this time and to be honest i havent thought any further ahead than the blood test! Hope thats a good sign!Have a great weekend everyone! Its beautiful up here in QLD!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think that's what yo can only do Abubby when in the 2ww just take one day at a time or one milestone- BT! Are you feeling anything?Got the call this morning, 17 of the 21 were mature and were fertilised yesterday. We have 10 that have survived overnight, transfer has been moved to Wednesday as the 10 are going strong. Wont get another update till Monday. Feeling a bit better today, no pain just uncomfortable from my bloated belly.Fx for Monday !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zakmick thats great news! 10 little embies just waiting for you!!!!!

Wait4U and Loveabug- How are you doing??

AFM- So I feeling really funny today, I can't put it into words though. This cycle has been so different from the other 4. For teh past few days I have tender boobies and my stomach/abdoman looks like it's 4/5 months pg. Im also peeing more regulary and I have a 'full/heavy' feeling in my uterus. Im also tiring easily at the moment. Silly hubby gave me 1500IU of Pregnl booster last Wednesday instead of the 500IU (he didnt read the vials-just the box and assumed that as there was 3 vials in the box that meant they were 500IU each) so Im not sure if what I am feeling is OHSS because of the Pregnl or something else?! How long would it take for the Pregnl to leave my system? And if it's OHSS should I be worried?

I had mild cramps 5dp 5dt (last Wednesday) and that night I woke up in the middle of the night thinking 'implantation'. I also had them for a couple of days after but nothing really since then. Well nothing that felt the same, just some pulling (i guess thats the best way to describe it). Im trying not to read into anything just stating the facts here.

I am also still on two Crinone a day as well as one progestrogen pessary at night as well as Progynova and Provera. So im wondering-if this is all from the drugs will it go away at 14DPO? My EPU was 14 days ago tomorrow so if it hasn't worked should I expect my periods tomorrow or will they be delayed due to the Crinone and Progestrone Pessaries.

OK i think im offically entering crazy town. BT isn't til Thursday and I am refusing to do a HPT. so only 5 days to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Abubby, the symptoms you have described could be from the progesterone support your on, the pregynl or that your PREGNANT. Unfortunately with that much support your not going to know officially till BT. I think it can take up to 7-10 for pregynl to be of your system and with a higher dosage Idk. So hpt I don't think are going to be reliable for you Did you tell the fn about the extra pregynl?I can't remember how many follies you had? Ohss symptoms can be nausea, diahorrea, shortness of breath, excessive weight gain, need to urinate but can't excrete a lot, or not urinating at all, distended stomach and pain. If you think you have it call your clinic, but what I was advised was try and not get constipated as it increases symptoms, regularly sip water/ Gatorade/ milk - big drinks gulps/drinks in one go actually can be worse and small meals (big meals put extra pressure on the tummy). The idea of the drinking is to flush the kidneys and keep them working to stop fluid build up, also add a bit more protein to meals.In the past crinone hasnt stopped my AF, but I know it can delay in others. I hope the next few days fly for you!!Afm: feeling better today have dropped a lot of fluid overnight (3kgs) which has helped my poor bloated tummy- no as much pressure now. No embryo update today, hoping majority are still going strong tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Zakmick. I dont have any bowel issues (for the first time in weeks!), I am finding Im getting a lot of pressure down there when I pee and I have a very distended tummy so I think ill call the clinic tomorrow just in case. I was fine after the first 1500IU of Pregnl so when DH did it again (this is why I should check these things first ) I didnt think it would be an issue.

OMG put me in a padded room!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I have not been pleased with the mobile app not working - a lot harder to keep in touch. And I wrote some posts the other day and they got deleted. Soooo, today was my official test day. But I have been testing since Wednesday and BFPs all the way!!!! I'm so thrilled obviously. But now there's just more waiting and trying not to worry. Called the clinic today and they said they don't really do blood tests anymore unless there is doubt. Apparently its because we all get too caught up in the numbers... Can't wait to have a scan in a couple of weeks. Having had 2 ectopics I just want to know that this one is in the right spot. I have been crampy since Wednesday. FN said it is just the progesterone.

Zakmick - great news on your 10 embies! So you are having a 5 day transfer?

Abubby - I have felt completely nuts in the TWW also. It sucks when you don't know what's going on with your body. Both the pregnyl and the progresterone are likely messing with you. I look forward to your result Thursday - I really hope you join me in the 8 month wait!

Loveabug - have you started your new cycle?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wait4u For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (27-09-2012)