+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Long Term IVF Warrior Women #2

Loveabug I'm so sorry!! We are here for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Long Term IVF Warrior Women

Oh Loveabug I'm so sorry, like Zakmick said we are all here for you! And vent away we all understand how tough it is to see others with the one thing we desperatly want and would give everything for!

Thanks
    Reviews
    abubby - what a great memory you have. I thought one time would be it too. How naive I could be. What is happening with you? Sorry, I am sure you have posted but I have ALOT of reading to do here.

loveabug -hope you are doing okay. Do you need more huggles??? I will gladly give you some.

summer - not doing anything with the whole IVF thing at the moment as I don't want to confront it again. I always hope for a miracle though. I have had a LONG break and I am sure I will have an epiphany about what to do next when the time is right. How are you travelling there?

Hi to all the other lovely ladies here. I am a little unfamiliar with alot of you as I have been MIA for a while. Hope you are all keeping strong. Hugs to those who need them and high fives to those who are feeling they are on their way to fulfilling their dreams of a little bundle of joy. XXX

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Jamison!!

How are you going loveabug?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi lovelies thanks for all the huggles *crying I really need them AF has arrived so I am out will be seeing FS on Monday to talk about what happened and when we go again maybe November

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh hugs loveabug xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Sending the biggest HUGGLE I can get to you through cyberspace!! I'm crying with you xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Loveabug I'm so sorry!

Just a question for anyone who has used Lucirin...did u have any side effects? In doing an Estrogen Primming cycle so I have been on the pill for the past 12 days and last Tuesday I started the Lucirin and since then I have started to have sore boobs. Just wondering if it's all connected?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Long Term IVF Warrior Women #2

Jamison - after 3 full stimmed cyles with only 2 bad quality embryos transferred, hubby and I have had 12 months off, went overseas and then changed FS which has been great! Weve gotten a few more answers and we are very comfortable knowing that our new FS will be very agressive with our treatment! This is to be our last cycle with my eggs if they dont respond well to the new meds. We only ever get GV eggs at EPU which are completey useless! We are truly hoping that a mixture of an Estrogen primming protocol in conjunction with Saizen, Luveris as well as CoQ10, fish oil, vitamin E, Metformin, folic acid, DHEA, zinc ( and a f e w others i cant quite remember) will help us get over the line and get some good quality mature eggs!

How has your journey been?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi right back atcha zak!! How are you doing there?

loveabug - I am sending you HUGE huggles. I am thinking of you. I hope November brings you your much deserved happiness.

abubby - sounds like you are on the right track and taking positive action. I wish you the best of luck. A trip away sounds like a great idea. R and R can only help.