Closed Thread
Page 9 of 96 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Heart, I also did a hpt to see if I could trick her into coming today, but she's still a no show!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling all Perth girls #17

Hello ladies. Its a me post....
    I'm going out of my mind still in limbo, hcg has only gone from 4500 to 7000 in a week, n the clinic are concerned as they'd like it to be up past 10,000 by now (6weeks). I know it's at least good that levels are increasing, but it's stalled heaps. They've booked me in for a scan next tues, but being hopeful is like torture ;(

Thanks
    Reviews
    SJG, I hope everything is fine with your pregnancy, for a good scan result.

AFM, af has arrived!!!! Yay. Ring the clinic today and hopefully start shooting up soon, lol. Got scan and bt in the morning!!!

Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are doing well
    Last edited by Tj79; 06-09-2012 at 16:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies... Looking forward to starting in again.. Hoping will get to see fs in the next few weeks otherwise I'll be booking an appt to see a fn to get them to organise my next cycle with fs. Couldn't get an appt til 6th nov but on the cancellation list. Wanting to cycle my November cycle but if on another down reg will be starting end of October..

Good luck to u all starting to cycle now.. Fingers crossed for u

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SJG View Post
    Hello ladies. Its a me post....
    I'm going out of my mind still in limbo, hcg has only gone from 4500 to 7000 in a week, n the clinic are concerned as they'd like it to be up past 10,000 by now (6weeks). I know it's at least good that levels are increasing, but it's stalled heaps. They've booked me in for a scan next tues, but being hopeful is like torture ;(
    I am holding your hand virtually and hopeing that everything is going to be ok. I know where you are at the moment as I have been there before. I looked back and my levels at 7 weeks where only 2720 and scan measured 5w5d and then 8 days later they where 5000 and the scan measured 6w2d. Your levels sounds a lot better than mine. Good luck with your scan on Tuesday and bubs is measure the correct size and your levels increase.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks so much samarasmum, that means a lot. Got my scan referral in the post today which said embryo at risk. My DH is questioning whether he can go through much more of this, which is really hard to hear. I just keep arguing that yes it's hard, but going thru life childless is far harder n sadder ;(
    Hope you're going ok, n looking to your next fresh cycle!
    Big wave to everyone else, sending hugs to kdsd, n welcome back tj79 xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

Tj79 yay for AF and shooting up lol!

Kdsd big hugs and hoping for better luck this time round for you

SJG - sending positive vibes your way! I'm sure your DH will come round this whole IVF thing is hard on all of us and sometimes men blurt out things in the moment. Be strong.

As for me I'm off for FET tomorrow and very nervous and excited at the same time going to concentrate on a positive outcome have a good Friday everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Geejay good luck with transfer today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Samaras mum! I can't believe how nervous I am! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck geejay! everything crossed for you! XX