Closed Thread
Page 89 of 96 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotty View Post
    Hi, does anyone know which clinic has best results for 40+ patients?
    Sorry no idea - perhaps Google can help. Google clinics in Perth list them then look into each one and see what you come up with. I can tell you Concepts as that is who I'm with - In entries where no of cycles is low the success rate may not be representative of tru sucess rate (pls note those annoted with* and NA) This is for the over 40 bracket only

FRESH TRANSFER
    cause cycles rate
    Endo NA NA
    PCO 4* NA
    Tubal 5* 20%
    Unexplained 62 10%
    Male 103 8%
    Total 174 10%

FROZEN TRANSFER
    Endo 7* NA
    PCO 3* 33%
    Tubal 13 8%
    Unexplained 57 11%
    Male 39 11%
    Total 119 9%

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by T1gger View Post
    Hi Wishnhope

Everything will be fine. They do this type of thing every day. It is normal to be nervous for procedures. I'm assuming you are having EPU but since I've never had it I cant give you any advice - except many women find afterwards that a hot water bottle helps with the cramping and to drink plenty of water and or powerade to stop OHSS symptoms if there are any.

Babydust to all
    Thanks Tig

I wish we were having EPU that would mean I could possibly have a baby soon, this is a HSG (hysterosalpingogram) they insert dye into your tubes to see if there are blockages and everything looks as it should. Ill keep the hot water bottle in mind though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Aneczka, haha very hard I am always super busy and now with juggling appointments around work etc... I work full time Mon to Fri as well (however I have this week off, due to I had my FET on Monday)

I go to Acupuncture once a week and on a Saturday arvo. I believe it helped me get my first BFP, however I then lost it @ 7 weeks

Ian and Michelle from East Meets West are on holidays at the moment, however another lady also named Michelle is doing all their appointments, I think they maybe back next week sometime...
    My first initial visit was $85.00, then all follow up visits have been $65.00. It works out really cheap for me, as I have health insurance and I only end up being out of pocket $9.75 a visit.

Good luck to everyone

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kerikiwi For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (03-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well BFN for me, totally devo at first but now ready to start organising the next go so I have something to plan for. I'm trying to think that perhaps it wasn't my turn yet and next time it will be. I knew my test would be neg as I started spotting last night, and full flow this morning.
    Just a bit of advice, I have a beautiful blast in the fridge, and I'm not sure whether to do FET next month or do a new cycle and fresh transfer. Thoughts ????

I'm thinking of the positives in a negative, had a lovely bath tonight and plan on having a few beers tomorrow :-)
    Last edited by brookeb; 04-05-2013 at 00:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brookeb View Post
    Well BFN for me, totally devo at first but now ready to start organising the next go so I have something to plan for. I'm trying to think that perhaps it wasn't my turn yet and next time it will be. I knew my test would be neg as I started spotting last night, and full flow this morning.
    Just a bit of advice, I have a beautiful blast in the fridge, and I'm not sure whether to do FET next month or do a new cycle and fresh transfer. Thoughts ????

I'm thinking of the positives in a negative, had a lovely bath tonight and plan on having a few beers tomorrow :-)
    Oh Brooke thinking of you. But thinking positively is definitely the right frame of mind! As for FET, I haven't done one. Hopefully someone on here can give you some info.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to caketin For This Useful Post:

brookeb  (04-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I cant offer any advice re Fresh or Frozen either Brooke but sorry bout your BFN, beers tonight http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f.../celebrate.gif

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

brookeb  (04-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN 😢 but I sort of knew so I had prepared myself! Now I am going to do FET but have been advised I need to take a full month off first, confused, can anyone explain why?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive heard this too Cattc, Im assuming its to give your body a break but Id be pushing to get back into things asap!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Catttc View Post
    BFN 😢 but I sort of knew so I had prepared myself! Now I am going to do FET but have been advised I need to take a full month off first, confused, can anyone explain why?
    Catttc - so sorry for the BFN I took a break between cycles. It's recommended for your ovaries to get back to normal before they get stimulated again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Catttc View Post
    BFN ������ but I sort of knew so I had prepared myself! Now I am going to do FET but have been advised I need to take a full month off first, confused, can anyone explain why?
    Oh no so sorry to hear Catttc its to let your body get back to normal from EPU etc..