Closed Thread
Page 87 of 96 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kelbel86 View Post
    Hi ladies, did any of u get a longer cycle after ur first ivf cycle?? I am 5 days late already.
    kelbel86 - I skipped a month after my first cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Aneczka View Post
    Oh that sounds great! I will definitely try it. Could someone recommend any good acupuncturist? I am south of river...??? Have a happy Tuesday everyone! Work sucks sometimes eh? Lol Aneczka ������
    i go to Fremantle Chinese medicine -south tce, south Fremantle.Mike is really nice.Hope that helps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kelbel86 View Post
    Hi ladies, did any of u get a longer cycle after ur first ivf cycle?? I am 5 days late already.
    unfortunately yes. Mine was 10 days late. It felt like it was never going to come!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Aneczka View Post
    Oh that sounds great! I will definitely try it. Could someone recommend any good acupuncturist? I am south of river...???
    Have a happy Tuesday everyone!
    Work sucks sometimes eh? Lol

Aneczka 😜
    I go to Chinese Medicine Centre 26 May St, East Fremantle. Jan is really good. Sometimes I feel as though he is my counsellor. Lol. The number is 08 9339 8988.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls. I'm secretly hoping it now holds out til the 15th!! Then I can start FET cycle!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinche View Post
    I go to Chinese Medicine Centre 26 May St, East Fremantle. Jan is really good. Sometimes I feel as though he is my counsellor. Lol. The number is 08 9339 8988.
    If only it wasn't all the way in East Fremantle, I need to find one close to me to try turn my breech bub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by caketin View Post
    If only it wasn't all the way in East Fremantle, I need to find one close to me to try turn my breech bub
    Plenty of time for bub to move... Are you 32 weeks now? Myles didn't turn till 34 for us, don't stress about it, what will be will be, and c-section isn't bad at all, especially a planned one, nice & calm & relaxed XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Plenty of time for bub to move... Are you 32 weeks now? Myles didn't turn till 34 for us, don't stress about it, what will be will be, and c-section isn't bad at all, especially a planned one, nice & calm & relaxed XX
    Yes I'm 32 weeks, but bub is in an awkward position (frank breech) so it means it'll need to roll over then move. Just so annoyed since 2 weeks ago it was in the perfect position!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by caketin View Post
    Yes I'm 32 weeks, but bub is in an awkward position (frank breech) so it means it'll need to roll over then move. Just so annoyed since 2 weeks ago it was in the perfect position!
    You know I had an elective c-section... OB was worried bout bubs size & he wasn't even close to engaging so induction was not an option & it was a lovely experience, the nurses & doctors chatted away and where relaxed the whole way making it so calming for DH and I... I'm so glad we had the c-section I was fine 4 weeks later... Some of my friends that had VB are still recovering years later! So if bub remains breech your birth can still be a wonderful experience XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Caketin you should try a chiropractor, they use the webster technique to turn bubs, went to a talk by Olivia Gleeson on chiropractic for pregnancy and babies and it was fascinating, she is so passionate! She works as at Nervana in Palmyra :-)