Closed Thread
Page 85 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Kelbel86, I picked it up today from my local pharmacy. Lucky I still have my pen from 2.5 years ago, it didn't come with the drugs (of course).

Chachacha, Margo has been really good with me, and I am comfortable there (for now).
    I had my review appointment via phone (they even do Skype). They also posted me all the blood forms, so I don't need to go into the clinic until I have scans and transfer. I'm stoked that they are making it easy for me. I really didn't want to 'start again' with another clinic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning Perth Girls!!

Well Im day 1 of my tracking cycle!! So at least SOMETHING is happening!! So sick of waiting!!

Baby dust to all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Perth,

Just thought i would join this thread seeing as i am in Perth and going through the IVF roller coaster like most of you. I live NOR and go to Hollywood but started off at Fert North. I am currently mid cycle with my 5dt on Monday.

WishnHope - Good luck this cycle sending lots of your way. Which clinic are you currently at.

Rinche - How have you been going on your inj?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im at Fert North Lindsay why did you leave?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im sorry but im not going to hold anything back.....I left as they are totally in adequate. The nurses where unhelpful and i felt like a number and a complete pain to them. I couldnt believe you had to wait nearly 45 mins outside before the doors opened as it was soooo busy yet they advertise being not as busy as other clinics. The atmosphere with the ladies was horrible to, nobody spoke to each other and i am a friendly person. I dont want to know everyones life history but a simple hi and smile would be nice. The one thing that i couldn't deal with was women bringing small newborns into the clinic. How insensitive!!! I am TTC with Fert issues and the last thing i want to see is a new baby in a fert clinic.

I moved to Hollywood and it was the best thing i did. i know not everyone has the ability to move but i suggest it to anyone i come across not to go there. I have a couple of friends TTC that live NOR and tell them if they have any issues to go straight to Hollywood.

I was recommended Hollywood by my boss. They where TTC for 10 years. She had severe Endo. She had been to a clinic doing IVF and in total had 25 transfers all BFN. She went to Hollywood (Simon Turner) and conceived her DD first cycle. Very inspirational story.

Wishnope - How do you feel with your treatment thus far? I really hope they have made some changes as this whole experience is a horrible one to go through & we need as much help as we can get, i just dont think they go about it in the best way. I hope for your sake my experience was just a 1 off but i dont think so some how.

Sorry LONGGGGG post!!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LindsayWA For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (28-04-2013),Wishnhope  (27-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    LindsayWA - unfortunately I'm having the same experience you had with FN so just had to comment! Issues both when I lived NOR and now that I'm a country patient. I am always having to chase them for things (prescriptions, appointments, blood tests) because they don't seem to know what they are doing. I feel like I am just a number and that I don't matter. It all just seemed too hard to switch by the time i realised I should - especially now that I have embryos frozen with them! It's all very frustrating! Glad it's going well for you at Hollywood though!

I am about to start my first FET cycle and as usual I am still chasing them for info and meds!! Not the kind of stress I need that's for sure!

Anyway good luck to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Interesting to see these comments. I was with Fert North previously, and loved it there, so have opted to go back there again, even though I am now SOR and it will take an hour to get there. I'm sure things have changed in the last 2.5 years, and even my sister who goes there isn't a fan of a few of the nurses. I'm doing a lot of it remotely, but have will be up there on Wed for bloods and scans, so I'm keen to see what it's like now. But you do have to change clinics until you find the right one for you.

Jabbing is going well. Funny how some things you just never forget.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with changing clinics. We were with Pivet and they made a lot of mistakes with our treatment and we found most of the nurses quite rude. We moved to Hollywood and the nurses are lovely and we feel much happier there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls
    Good to hear about all the clinics eh?
    Sometimes is just very personal and you either like it or you don't...
    I am with concept and I haven't heard many ppl being there why is that anyone knows? Everyone seems to be in pivet or Hollywood..?

Aneczka 😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Aneczka View Post
    Hi girls
    Good to hear about all the clinics eh?
    Sometimes is just very personal and you either like it or you don't...
    I am with concept and I haven't heard many ppl being there why is that anyone knows? Everyone seems to be in pivet or Hollywood..?

Aneczka 😜
    Aneczka - I was an odd one out! I went to Concept. I had no problems with anyone there! Nurses were great, pretty much on time for everything (I mean with any doctors appointment I expect to wait a little anyway!!), got all my scans and drugs from the one place. I was with Dr Ambekar and fell pregnant on my first full cycle of IVF/ICSI. I'll definitely be going back to Dr Ambekar when we are ready for our second!