Closed Thread
Page 81 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    First day of Stims today, only took an hour of procrastination before the injection lol.

Wishing everyone fantastic luck, including myself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Brookeb!
    By the end of it we all are an experts!
    I just got an update from lab. Out of 10 collected 7 were matured and 5 fertilized..I'm happy with it and Judy hope they will all stay strong and survived nxt few days! What are you on???

Aneczka 😜

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Aneczka For This Useful Post:

brookeb  (06-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    There are ways to improve sperm quality too, google picnogenol, it's had some amazing results, my hubby's sperm went from 2% morphology to 10% in 12 months. His count and motility went up too. He also cut out alcohol and coffee and drank fresh juices made in the Vitamix everyday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Caketin! Do you know what your having?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha, yes I was the same, don't even blink an eye now though I'm so used to it. Good luck brookeb

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CookieB For This Useful Post:

brookeb  (06-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Thank you Caketin and Cookie I know I shouldnt complain, we are young and healthy and found out early which is half the battle. I guess I was having a "why me" day, nothing seems to come easily to DH and I and just wanted to catch a break for once. You gear yourself up for the bad news and then when the news is worse than expected you could say I didnt handle so well!

I have finally gotten to an acceptance stage: yes we are taking active steps towards our baby and yes its going to take longer than I thought but we'll get there, (hopefully we'll All get there one day ) and I should enjoy the baby free life just a little longer.

caketin you are my little ray of hope, you're 26 too and got there second cycle. Can I ask what CAVD is?
    Wishnhope - CAVD is Congenital absence of the vas deferens and it's a condition in which the vasa deferentia, male reproductive organs, fail to form properly prior to birth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieB View Post
    Congrats Caketin! Do you know what your having?
    CookieB - it's a surprise! Less than 12 weeks until we find out now!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone here been to Dr Nick Tsokos? I am just wondering what his fees are and what you get back from medicare etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    Its been a very long time since I have been on here. Congratulations cake tin on th bfp soo exciting

During DH and my break from IVF I under went ovarian drilling as a last resort and so excited to say I have had an af for the first time on my own for 7yrs and am according to bloods and scans about to ovulate again! Im so excited we might actually have a chance at a bfp!!!

Has anyone alse had succes with ovd? Im 28yrs and thin with pcos.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hope2bamum thats wonderful news!! I hope everything keeps working out for you!!

Just wondering if anyone who has a BFP is interested in having a student midwife? I have a friend who is looking for a few pregnant women to follow through their pregnancy/labour/birth and postpartum period as part of her continuity of care experience for her course. PM me if interested for more info