Closed Thread
Page 80 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kelbel86 View Post
    Aliboo - what day do tey usually do transfer for FET. is it 5 days after ovulation for a blasto??
    Hi kelbel, mine will be 5 days from trigger inj , so if you are doing natural cycle with no triggers etc, maybe 5 days from LH surge, but not sure ???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello again 4furbabirs. They put two in because they only got two embryos at day 3 this cycle so they put both in, they didn't put two in last time because we got 3 to day 5, I've got a friend who has done 9 cycles and she insists they they put two in at a time. As long as your natural hormone levels are high enough you can ask for a natural cycle, Hollywood were fine with me doing natural cycles , they still gave me Crinone but my progesterone level was 290 so I didn't use it. Not sue if it was the new liquid or the pineapple or both but something worked for me this time, so good luck, they are so lovely there you are in the best hands. Did you have Dr Turner, Brett or Barton?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks CookieB, i'm hoping for a natural cycle so I'll see what they say on sunday. I've had Turner for pickup and Brett for transfer, they've both been great, who do you see?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to all the newbies on here! For those just starting on their first cycles, gou may want to join the IVF two week wait threads on BH, there are many ladies going through the same things atm so you are bound to find heaps of info on there

Samarasmum and Heart, how are your bubs doing? Samarasmum it must be getting close for you now?

AFM, I'm 10 weeks today and it finally feels like my nausea may be starting to get better- no meds work, I have food ans smell aversion for everything and weigh a little less than before the pregnancy even, I never knew that it could be this horrible 24/7!. It has been so bad I've been unable to work for many days. Hopefully only two weeks to go and that I can finally start to enjoy my pregnancy- it is all so worth it though for this little miracle after 7 years TTC! I've also had bleeding scares and been for four scans already, bubs is doing SO good, saw his/ her arms and legs for the first time this week! Having my antenatal/ NT bloods done today and scan in a couple of weeks. It is so weird, it feels like my baby is being bred somewhere in the drs office and I just go there every week or so to check up on how it is doing. I cannot feel bubs at all, just have constant nausea and cramping so its really weird to think there is a little someone growing inside me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We were referred to Dr Barton by our acupuncturist but ended up being moved to Dr Turner for our initial appointment. Dr Brett did our retrieval and transfer. They were both very matter of fact but very good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Wishnhope. I feel your pain sweetheart, it is a curve ball we've been thrown and it sometimes feels like its never going to happen, but never loose hope and have a sense of humour along the journey, it helps. You may only need one try this year

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CookieB For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (05-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Hey All,

Thought I'd pop in back in to give my update and a big congrats to cookie!!

We had our first ever appt with Dr Natalwala, nice bloke, seems optimistic.
    We are now off for a series of tests: bloods, ultrasounds, SA and think theres one more oh HCG (or HGC I cant remember) Was a bit of a shock to find out we're still months away from officially doing something, and been in tears all morning trying to come to grips with the fact we most likely will only get two shots at getting pregnant this year. But gotta remember that the tests help us get there and I've already waited 6 months whats another 3 or 4?!?
    There's so much to take in but one step at a time, tracking cycle here I come!!

Good luck to all going through cycles atm and Im here waiting if anyone wants to join me to whinge!!
    Wishnhope - I only had two shots last year (since they like you to have a months break in between and then had to skip again when we went to Bali) and I fell pregnant on my second cycle. It can happen! Best of luck!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to caketin For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (06-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you Caketin and Cookie I know I shouldnt complain, we are young and healthy and found out early which is half the battle. I guess I was having a "why me" day, nothing seems to come easily to DH and I and just wanted to catch a break for once. You gear yourself up for the bad news and then when the news is worse than expected you could say I didnt handle so well!

I have finally gotten to an acceptance stage: yes we are taking active steps towards our baby and yes its going to take longer than I thought but we'll get there, (hopefully we'll All get there one day ) and I should enjoy the baby free life just a little longer.

caketin you are my little ray of hope, you're 26 too and got there second cycle. Can I ask what CAVD is?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone;-)
    EPU went well, it was my first time so I was frighten but they collected 10 eggs... Need to wait for 2 pm to call lab and see if any fertilized... As its MFI I am scared that none will... DH did fresh sample and try said they have enough but you never know I guess..
    Hope everyone has a great start to the weekend.
    Keep smiling and hoping;-)

Aneczka 😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishnhope my heart goes to you, we never know what is around the corner and I guess it's a huge challenge for us and our relationships, our life's, friends and family..
    It's not as easy as everyone think.., we know that!!we just need to stay positive and hope for the best. It's all we can do, and it's all worth it on the end ;-) fingers crossed for all of us beautiful mums to be;-) 💜💜💜💜💜

Aneczka 😜

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aneczka For This Useful Post:

brookeb  (06-04-2013),CookieB  (06-04-2013),Wishnhope  (06-04-2013)