Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry samarasmum... Massive hugs

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

Samarasmum  (04-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello Ladies

Hi Ladies, we have gone through 3 miscarriages in the past 2 years and I have just been diagnosed with heart shape uterus. Waiting for my next period to go for HSG scan so they can determine whether I have a septum or bicornuate uterus. So frustrating the wait. Just saying hi and looking for support

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi heart.. Welcome to the thread.. Good luck with the HSG.. Ive just finished my first cycle and unfortunately it didn't end with a positive.. The support in these threads is utterly amazing.. Very useful and supportive ladies all round.. All the best

Got a BFN today.. Now I know the low end of this journey.. I was spotting so kinda expected it but was hoping it wasn't going to be.. Deep down when they told me, I knew already.. Looking ahead now to the next cycle.. Will wait until November to do another fresh cycle as I have work commitments in Sydney in october.. Time to relax and get healthy..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry about the BFN kdsd, time to relax sounds good, November will be here before you know it!

Hi Heart, Welcome and good luck with the journey, hope you get more answers soon.

Hi everyone else, hope you're safe in the storm!

XXA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Calling all Perth girls #17

Kdsd sending you lots and lots of hugs. Take it easy and be nice to yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I'm finally back from holidays, and tiling is finished so I can live in my house again properly!!!

Hi to the new ladies who joined us while I was away, , I'm also with Hollywood

And a big sorry and hugs for kdsd, and samarasmum

I did a quick read to catch up, congrats on the good scan results AmyEl, and also congrats to SJG, hope your pregnancy goes smoothly from now on.

Sorry if I missed some of you, will be back on here everyday again, hope you are all good and feeling happy and healthy.

AFM, waiting for af to arrive, she was due yesterday but didn't show, I think I jinxed myself!!! I had slight cramps on Sunday night so got out of bed and put a pad on, and then nothing. So frustrating. Had my app last week and picked up all my drugs for this cycle and I'll be on 250iu gonal f, 75iu pregnyl and orgalutran later. So I'm going to be a pin cushion this cycle!!!! I had an awesome holiday, was the best time I've had in a while, took my mind off things for a while at least. Now back to work and renovations, already got the biggest job done so it's just the little stuff to go now. Glad to be back home with my fur babies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

I havent been on Bubhub in about 3.5 years, had my DS in 2009 through FET second attempt. Currently going through FET again transfer on Friday coming. Im really feeling the nerves come on and have been struggling a it with all the hormones, forgot how crappy they made me feel Just thought id pop on here for some support, I found this so helpful last time just to know you have support. Hope no ones suffered damage in this storm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Geejay,

Welcome back, hope everything goes well on Friday.

AFM, still no af, it is so frustrating!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good Luck on Friday geejay I have a friend who is having epu on Friday so fingers crossed it will be a lucky day for both of you, I'll have my fingers and toes crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

TJ79 - seems like both of us are awaiting AF, isn't it just so frustrating!!

AmyEL - how is the pregnancy going, enjoying it mostly or are you stressed out all the time?

geejay - good luck for the transfer on Friday let us know how it went

Samarasmus ksds - I am so sorry to hear

Looking forward to the support that I am going to receive and will be giving in return.

Keep warm ladies and have a great week