Closed Thread
Page 72 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Samarasmum, I remember you from a previous thread back in 2011/2012 and I've only just started popping in here again in the last week as I'm thinking about trying again. I haven't read through all of the previous posts but can I take it from the few I have read that you are pregnant?!!

So happy for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello everyone!!

Another newbie here, we're at the very start of our journey and hoping to share our experience with all of you. We have had the GP confirm that DH has a low sperm count that will ultimately mean we have to go through ICSI to conceive.

We have an appt on the 4th April with Dr Natalwala at Fertility North and Im both nervous and excited. It nice to know we are officially in charge of whats going on (to a certain degree) rather than trying naturally with no success.

congrats to all who have recently had their BFP and for all those in the middle of the process.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amy I love him already just from the pictures! Thank you for posting, it gives us all hope and something to look forward to knowing IVF can give us those babies we've been dreaming of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back klong and welcome wishandhope!

Our scan this afternoon revealed a very healthy bebe with a heartrate of 164bpm and 0.9cm long! And very glad to confirm that we are Singletons and bebe is growing in the uterus not an ectopic God is good for us!

I hope everyone else is going great too, looking forward to hear of your scan outcome too Heart!. I'll try to upload a pic later on
    Last edited by Chachacha; 14-03-2013 at 09:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Chachacha!! third time lucky I see, so lovely to see there is a light at the end of this tunnel

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Chachacha  (14-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chachacha View Post
    Amy I love him already just from the pictures! Thank you for posting, it gives us all hope and something to look forward to knowing IVF can give us those babies we've been dreaming of
    Thanks Chachacha! I love showing him off, especially if it gives you girls some hope X

Congrats on your scan, that is great news, try & relax & enjoy pregnancy as much as you can X

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

Chachacha  (14-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to all the newbies! I wish you all a very short walk on this difficult road and that 2013 is the year for many more BFP!!!

Congratulations Chachacha, that is a pretty good heart rate, must have been so special having your parents there as well!

AmyEl - bub looks gorgeous, how are you coping with motherhood and bf-ing?

Our 12 week scan could not have gone better, God is really blessing us with this little miracle!!! Here is a photo of our little bub and our risk for downs is very low as well, 1:12828
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh wow Heart that is such a special picture! amazing how much one can see these days on the 3D ultrasounds!

my scan of course did not neary show as much detail of bebe as yours as we are only at 6w6d now, but i though i'd attach two i have- the one is of the blastocyst that we took on the day of transfer, and the other is the fetal pole on yesterday's scan.
    Bebe 6w5d.jpg

Blastocyst.png
    Last edited by Chachacha; 14-03-2013 at 10:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Such amazing images Chachacha and Heart.Good luck with the coming months!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Chachacha  (14-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I've been watching this page for the last few months while DH and I found a clinic and had all our initial appointments. His sperm count was really low and will need to do ICSI. We went for a follow up appointment today at concept fertility and walked out with our first lot of drugs. We can start in 2 weeks when AF arrives! I'm kind of stunned as I thought this would take a lot longer. I'm excited and nervous but so glad we are actually starting the journey. Does anyone have any tips for a total novice? I'm reading a lot and trust the clinic so I'm just going to go with the flow but any tips would be wonderful! It's been amazing to see so many BFP on here lately... Hopefully 2013 will be a lucky year for us all