Closed Thread
Page 70 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My OB is Dr Glenn Lewis, he's great... Operates out of both Mercy hospital & St John of God... I'll also recommend Dr Donald Clark... He's at Mercy also... Mercy has a list of docs that deliver there, not sure what other hospitals do...

http://www.mercycare.com.au/resource...rch%202013.pdf

My advise is to ring around and see who is available... And sooner rather than later so you don't miss out on who you want XX

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

Chachacha  (12-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just chose which hospital I wanted then rang and booked who was available! They get booked out very quickly! I'm see Dr Thyer at Mercy and so far we've been very happy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did the same as caketin. Knew I wanted to go to Joondalup and it was a bonus that a really good OB was there and available We go to fert north which is there also so made it easier for them just to send thru all our info and our OB is a fs as well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

Chachacha  (12-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to all these bfp soo exciting, gives the rest of us hope
    Looks like 2013 will be a great year!!

well i have fully recovered from my ovarian drilling, hoping this will be our year also has anyone here had od?
    have my post op appt with fs wednesday, so will see where to go from here.
    Last edited by hope2bamum; 04-03-2013 at 13:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone doing???

AFM: 11 weeks today with no symptoms so freaking out a bit, my NT scan only in 1.5 days but going to ring tomorrow and see if I can get scan a bit earlier as I need some reassurance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Weeks not days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heart, try not to worry too much please! You will be fine, and its great to see you've nearly ended the first trimester!! Fingers crossed for you.

Just thought i would let other perth ladies know you may not see or hear of me around for a while now. Have a blood test (Pregnancy test) tomorrow for our first IVF cycle. I already know it's a BFN as AF came yesterday and she is being a real cow! painful and heavy. So quite upset/angry/frustrated/whatever about the whole thing.

Seeing as we will need to do another full stim cycle we will take a few months off as we have a lot on and also need to save again amongst all of lifes other things that come along. I wish all you ladies the best of luck, and for those of you lovely ladies who received their BFP I wish you all a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!

I'll probably be back around May, June or after

Thank you all for your wonderful support and advice! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefaithbelieve View Post
    Heart, try not to worry too much please! You will be fine, and its great to see you've nearly ended the first trimester!! Fingers crossed for you.

Just thought i would let other perth ladies know you may not see or hear of me around for a while now. Have a blood test (Pregnancy test) tomorrow for our first IVF cycle. I already know it's a BFN as AF came yesterday and she is being a real cow! painful and heavy. So quite upset/angry/frustrated/whatever about the whole thing.

Seeing as we will need to do another full stim cycle we will take a few months off as we have a lot on and also need to save again amongst all of lifes other things that come along. I wish all you ladies the best of luck, and for those of you lovely ladies who received their BFP I wish you all a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!

sorry bout the BFN, Just remember they know a lot more about your body from that first cycle than they did before, good luck with the break XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefaithbelieve - so sorry about your BFN hope you are ok and that you feel better soon and I pray that your next cycle is your BFN!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefaithbelieve View Post

So sorry for your BFN. I've got my fingers crossed for your next cycle.