Closed Thread
Page 69 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back on the journey Rinche and sarahandchaz... Congrats to u both for being able to start sooner!!
    Rinche.. I'm also with Fert North but was seeing Dr Natalwala.. Margo is now going to be my OB.. I look forward to meeting with her next week for our first appt. heard nothing but wonderful reviews about her.

Chachacha.. It was a ridiculous amount of betas.. Was so over the early mornings to go in for them.

Amy.. How is u and bub going??? Hope u r enjoying being a mummy..

Samarasmum... Hope all is well with u... I'm doing well.. Apart from painful boobs, tiredness and the occasional queasiness, all is going well so far.. Fingers crossed I don't get the full on chucky ms..

AFM.. had our first scan yesterday.. It was the most amazing thing DH and I have seen.. Both couldn't wipe the smiles off our faces.. I shed a little tear when I heard the beautiful heartbeat.. We have one little bubba on board measuring to date and the heartbeat was beating at 139bpm... So excited and happy.. Looking forward to our appt next Tuesday now with our OB.. Anyone know if Dr Norman has her own ultrasound machine?? Would be awesome to get to see our little bear again.. I'm obsessed now haha..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rinchie,
    I transfered my one remaining embryo from concept to fswa earlier this year and it cost about 50 box. Worth it. It is just a matter of a few forms and then the embryologist drives there and picked them up. Really easy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to be so absent girls... Being a Mum & BFing is so exhausting & time consuming to say the least... Best job eva but hardest I think... Wouldn't change it for anything though, Myles is just the cutest thing! Love him to bits, think that's why it's do hard, so much pressure on yourself to do it right... Anyway here is another pic for you guys... XX
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww Amy he's beautiful! I just want to cuddle him!

Kdsd- it mustve been great to hear bub's heartbeat! I am so scared of loosing our bub- i just keep on hearing bad outcomes from other mums to be about mc's etc. i just wish i could be at the 6 weeks scan to see our bub has a heartbeat, then the 12 week scan and then i can relax! I am enjoying the pregnancy but with so much mixed emotions/ stress something might happen. Oh well, in the end its not up to me if bub will make it or not really!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chachacha View Post

Kdsd- it mustve been great to hear bub's heartbeat! I am so scared of loosing our bub- i just keep on hearing bad outcomes from other mums to be about mc's etc. i just wish i could be at the 6 weeks scan to see our bub has a heartbeat, then the 12 week scan and then i can relax! I am enjoying the pregnancy but with so much mixed emotions/ stress something might happen. Oh well, in the end its not up to me if bub will make it or not really!
    Don't be scared, there are plenty of success stories, look at little Myles :-) XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think no matter where we r in our pregnancy or how old bub will be, we will always be worrying.. It just something us mums to be / mums r destined to do!
    Not long now and ull get the same feeling we had yesterday.. It really is truly amazing.. And then ull be hanging out waiting for the next time like me lol...

Amy..He is so beautiful...

Thanks
    Reviews
    kdsd - Dr Norman has her own US machine, and she is a big believer of giving you plenty of photos to take home with you... Oh and 3D too :-)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rinche For This Useful Post:

kdsd  (28-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chachacha View Post

Chachacha - I felt the same way to begin with. Especially early on since I didn't really have any body changes and no morning sickness so I freaked out! But now that I'm getting constantly kicked its slowly starting to feel real! It took a while for me to feel the kicks as well thanks to an anterior placenta. The best thing to do is just keep positive.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to caketin For This Useful Post:

Chachacha  (12-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Rinche... Very excited now and hanging out for it to be Tuesday already lol.. I'll be going insane all weekend waiting

Haven't had any nausea since our scan so being a worry wort even though boobs r still a bit sore and still quite tired all the time.. I'm sure everything is all good and I should be thankful for no ms as yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, thinking ahead for when baby comes and having to choose hospitals- do you just typically go where your OB works and do you have any good/bad stories about any of the hospitals in Perth for labour/ c-Section?