Closed Thread
Page 67 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats samarasmum on the little ur having... Sorry it's not a girl..

Yay!! Chachacha congrats!! I would tell u to stop worrying but unfortunately it continues on thru the first trimester.. I'm 6.3 weeks and still stress out when they tell me my beta results.. Unfortunately my clinic is doing them right up til my scan so now I can see them taking longer to double although in my mind I know it's suppose to take that long my brain still takes over and stresses... I'll feel better after we have our scan... Which is only 5 sleeps away thankfully work has been a nightmare busy week so its going fast... 2 more days the I get 1 day off.. Going to make the most of that day!!!

Aliboo... Hope the next month goes quickly for u and u r on to ur FET cycle in no time...

Hope everyone is having a good week.. Loved the rain this morning but now back to hating the heat... Thankfully Saturday is only going to be 24!! Bring on winter.. Or Atleast just give us a week of low 20's...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling all Perth girls #17

So my 2nd BT results are in! On 6dp5dt my hcg was 38. Today (8dp5dt) it's 104! Progesterone 133. I'm over the moon- thank you God for keeping our bub in tact xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by cantwait08 View Post
    Amy your new son is gorgeous. Congratulations!

Caketin Im starting again at Concept for 2nd child. My first appt is with Dr Ambekar next week. Hope i have the same success as you. It only takes one and you certainly proved that right!

Chachaca well done and please STAY POSITIVE
    cantwait08 - good luck for your appointment! I seem to keep finding people who've been or know Dr Ambekar!

Chachacha - congrats! Fingers crossed those levels keep rising!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Congratulations Chachacha, so happy for you!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Chachacha Your levels are rising nicely. Good luck with your BT on Monday.

Cantwait08 Good luck with your appointment next week. I hope your journey for #2 is a short Journey.

Aliboo I hope your AF comes on time so you can start on your FET. I am ok with having a boy. We have only just decided on His name.

Kdsd We need cooler weather. How are you going?

Caketin I have just submitted my Leave. I just have to wait to see if it is going to be accepted.

A Big Heart84, Hopefaithbelieve and everyone else. I hope everyone is having a good week. I am glad it is Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Calling all Perth girls #17

Hi Ladies,

Just need some advice. My final bt is this coming Monday. I am 11dp3dt. I bit the bullet this morning and did a HPT and it was negative. Is it still too early to do a HPT? Wasn't expecting a positive as have been under a lot of stress.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly78 its never over till the blood test sings

well its been four months since our last fc failed we had a really good break but the ttc bug bit again. so wednesday i had lap ovarian drilling done. excited and nervous about the year ahead i hope this is our magic bullet

sorry i havent been here to support everyone as you have supported me but in our break we wiped all ttc things out of our lives. congratulations to all those who got their so longed for bfp
    much to all those still on their journey xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Buttefly, I dont think its too early if you test 11dpt but for a 3day old emby should probably look at another 2 days' wait. Also depends on what HPT you take! If its a good one like first response or clearblue it should give you an accurate reading. Yesterday my HCG was 104 and the one type of HPT i have (cheapy through ebay) still shows me as BFN (even though their ad states you can test 7days pre-period). I keep on taking that test to see when it may be showing BFP finally, but have to say its freaking me out to keep on getting the neg result even though my BT was BFP!

Welcome to the newbies on here! Any tips?
    1. Drink protein after you EPU and eat pineapple core after your ET!
    2. Do a google search to find a list of IVF abbreviations
    3. There are very few 'standards' in IVF land- everyone's different, on different drugs, have different cycles, etc. But ask and you'll get many opinions of everyone's own journeys! Thsts what these forums are for
    4. Dont tell anyone apart from perhaps your parents that you're doing IVF- people not going throuh it have no idea how traumatic it is and will struggle to keep the news to themselves. Sorry if this sounds that you cant trust anyone but frankly I think everyone talks behind your back on this topic. Its also much harder when you get BFNs to break the news to all the friends and also deal with their comments etc. The girls on here are a much better option to vent to!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The only and best hpts to use r the first response ones. The in****** ones.. They will definitely give u an accurate reading at this stage. GL x

Thanks
    Reviews

Just want to share with y'all that my BT today (15dpo) showed HCG at 289!
    11dpo was 38
    13dpo was 104
    15 dpo is 289

We are very very blessed and thankful x