Closed Thread
Page 64 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling all Perth girls #17

Good luck for tomorrow AmyEl hope t goes smoothly and I'm sure you can't wait to meet you bub and hold him or her!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks to all that responded to my query on the Flare n Down Reg cycle. (sorry for late reply) I think the Flare is just a shorter cycle starting day 1 of AF, different drugs and the down reg is longer cycle. Not sure why or when one is better than the other though. Just want to be informed and know that the doc is doing the best for our chances! (just being a worrier!! )
    Good luck tomorrow Amy, soon you will be absolutely in love with your gorgeous baby!
    Is anyone here currently with concept?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hopefaithbelieve, i had my EPU at Attadale. You get your own room and hubby is allowed in the room but not theatre. Nowhere it stated I werent allowed to have nail polish on my nails so they made me remove it while waiting to walk into theatre hurrily with some gross hospital like acetone. So pls make sure you dont have any on! The hosp registration/ administration also took quite some time when we arrived but they stuffed up some of our forms and had to redo them.

Apart from that Dr windeyer (the aneathetis) and Dr Murphy FS who did my EPU were very kind and so were the nurses. Dont plan anything for the rest of tomorrow in case you want to spend a bit more time in your room recooperating- I was there the whole day. Hubby even went out to buy some snacks etc as I was quite hungry having fasted for so long. They provided a small lunch for one.

I'm sure all will go well and pls remember to drink heaps of water and protein drinks afterwards. Look forward to hearing how many eggs they get x

Thanks
    Reviews

Amy! So exciting! Pls pls post pics so we can see your little miracle and enjoy every moment of it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Thanks girls I'll post an update as soon as I can XX

Best of luck with EPU Hope! XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by cantwait08 View Post
    Thanks to all that responded to my query on the Flare n Down Reg cycle. (sorry for late reply) I think the Flare is just a shorter cycle starting day 1 of AF, different drugs and the down reg is longer cycle. Not sure why or when one is better than the other though. Just want to be informed and know that the doc is doing the best for our chances! (just being a worrier!! )
    Good luck tomorrow Amy, soon you will be absolutely in love with your gorgeous baby!
    Is anyone here currently with concept?
    cantwait08 - I was with Concept (Dr Ambekar) for my cycles. First cycle was Down Reg with Synarel and Puregon which my estrogen levels were too low and cycle was cancelled before EPU. Second cycle was Antagonist with Puregon and Ovidrel as trigger (I think). We had 5 eggs at EPU, I transferred on Day 5 (no others survived) which I've now carried for over 21 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Chacha! Your story has really helped! Whoops I have bright green aqua toes ATM and acrylic nails. They haven't said anything yet, the nurse just admired them. Won't be happy if I have to undo it all. Gah! Just waiting now to go in I'm first on list but gee I hate waiting!! Guess I'm in the wrong journey since the whole thing is waiting waiting waiting haha

Thanks
    Reviews

I hope they let you go without hastily havimg to remove it! They were annoyed with me because I had it n and I just said it was not written anywhere I was allowed to have it! They couldnt believe their documentation before coming to hosp didnt state that to patients. Anyway, good luck with it all Hope!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am very proud to announce the arrival of Myles Keith. At 9.17am weighing 8 pounds 7 ounces. Measuring 50 cm. Bub & I are doing well XXX
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    I am very proud to announce the arrival of Myles Keith. At 9.17am weighing 8 pounds 7 ounces. Measuring 50 cm. Bub & I are doing well XXX
    Congratulations Amy!