Closed Thread
Page 63 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Calling all Perth girls #17

Hi ladies,

I'm fine with Subi or Leederville is good too. I have Tradies coming in the morning to give some quotes so I hope they literally mean the morning and not 8 hours later hehe.

Subi is good. Fine with wherever. It is lunch ya?

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Me again. Just wanted to add I had my blood test this morning. I am day 5 post egg transfer. Oestrogen was 2700 and progesterone 93. I still don't know what is considered good. Hoping its good. It's low in comparison to my first cycle though.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling all Perth girls #17

Ok so we have Samarasmum and Butterfly confirmed for Wednesday in Subi. Which nice place shall we go to? Lunch is good for me. 12pm? I think we should take tjis over to private messaging now

Thanks
    Reviews

Chachacha what's tjis? LOL

Last edited by Butterfly78; 17-02-2013 at 01:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi perthie ladies! I posted this in the feb/march cycle thread, but not sure who goes there or not. I have EPU tomorrow morning at Attadale Hospital have to be dropped off at 7 then hubby needs to go drop off his swimmers at the clinic between 7:30 and 8. I'm PETRIFIED ;( I spoke to the anethesist the other day and told him my phobia of vomit/vomiting. So he advised he would administer some anti emetics. However I'm still scared - not quite sure why.... Those ladies who have done EPU before can you please she'd some light and help ease my mind please? Was ur partner allowed in for the procedure etc?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by hopefaithbelieve View Post
    Hi perthie ladies! I posted this in the feb/march cycle thread, but not sure who goes there or not. I have EPU tomorrow morning at Attadale Hospital have to be dropped off at 7 then hubby needs to go drop off his swimmers at the clinic between 7:30 and 8. I'm PETRIFIED ;( I spoke to the anethesist the other day and told him my phobia of vomit/vomiting. So he advised he would administer some anti emetics. However I'm still scared - not quite sure why.... Those ladies who have done EPU before can you please she'd some light and help ease my mind please? Was ur partner allowed in for the procedure etc?
    Hi there... EPU is a breeze... They will look after you well, your partner probably won't be able to go in but should be able to wait with you till you go through & will be there after you get back from recovery... You'll be totally out of it and wake up feeling a little crampy but fine otherwise :-) don't stress they will look after you really well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Tomorrow is the day we get to meet our bub! Can't believe it!! DH and I have been nesting today cleaning the house for when we come home from hospital...

It's amazing to know tomorrow is the day! Only 2 people know, so will be good to announce to everyone, we where at a family party last night & everyone was speculating on when it will be... especially my Dad, he is so excited, its his 11th grandchild but still clucky as ever! He told me he has to be the first phone call... We are having a date night tonight... Then up early, we're first up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks AmyEL -good luck for tomorrow! Cannot wait to hear all the details of your gorgeous little bundle of joy. You and your hubby must be so excited! (Try to) enjoy your last night of sleep hehe.

I bet it's weird knowing that he/she will be here tomorrow, totally different than waking up thinking "is today the day?" Super excited for you and please do share details when you get the chance xx woo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Tomorrow is the day we get to meet our bub! Can't believe it!! DH and I have been nesting today cleaning the house for when we come home from hospital...

It's amazing to know tomorrow is the day! Only 2 people know, so will be good to announce to everyone, we where at a family party last night & everyone was speculating on when it will be... especially my Dad, he is so excited, its his 11th grandchild but still clucky as ever! He told me he has to be the first phone call... We are having a date night tonight... Then up early, we're first up!
    Best of luck for tomorrow Amy xx Enjoy your last night!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    AmyEL Good luck tomorrow. Hope all goes well. Try and get a great nights sleep.