Closed Thread
Page 61 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Calling all Perth girls #17

Quote Originally Posted by hopefaithbelieve View Post
    Caketin! How exciting!! That would be the hardest i rekon, do you find yourself losing motivation for your job? Knowing that you're not gonna be there much longer.
    hopefaithbelieve - I have no time to lose motivation! They have seriously piled me up with deadlines up until I leave...I'm dead today after one training session - I've still got 3 more this week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Good luck with your scan/BT tomorrow Hopefaithbelieve, fingers crossed the follies ace grown nicely!

Cake I had zero too action in the end! And I finished work at 30 weeks, could imagine what I would we been like if I had stayed longer!

Spent 5 hours at the day spa today... Ahhhhh... DH is home tomorrow to start his 5 weeks off, relief knowing he doesn't have to do the made dash homer I'd gone into labour... Also OB is back from holidays tomorrow, feels like bub is sitting really low now so hopefully he'll agree to induction sooner rather than later... Fingers crossed!!

Hi everyone else! Babydust to all of you XX

Thanks
    Reviews

Best of luck with everything Amy xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck AmyEl let is know how your appointment went!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Oooo Chachacha I can't make Wednesday 20th as that is when we have our first OB appointment at 11:30 Maybe the week after or I will join you guys next time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well not the news I was expecting... We are now booked in for planned c-section on Monday... Doc said bub is too high & too big to be safely induced so we have opted for elective c-section rather than going into labour naturally or induction that has a very high possibility of turning into an emergency c-section... 5 sleeps till we become parents!

Thanks
    Reviews

So so excited for you Amy! Good decision too

I know Heart cant make 20Feb but how does it look for the other ladies for the coffee?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling all perth girls #17

Hello girls,

sorry I've been MIA.

Amy EL -wow very exciting times ahead. Not long now. Best of luck!
    hopefaithbelieve - good luck with EC.
    Caketin-all the best with anatomy scan - bet you are excited to Find out- pink or blue!! Must be any day now!
    Chachacha- thank you- I will be sure to ask for a picture on transfer day.
    and I hope all went ok yesterday for your transfer.
    samarasmum- not long now for another peek!

and big hello to all the other ladies. Trying to respond to all on phone is messy!

AFM- well finally recovered95% from Ohss. Not very pleasant . Wouldn't wish it upon anyone. Bit disappointed that after all that, no ET was allowed - but understandably.
    On the positive side a huge 17x day5 good quality blasto have been frozen.
    Now the wait until I can do FET after a months break. I have to have this 1st period , and then wait for the one after that to start etc.

Can anyone advise what sort of protocol and meds need to be taken prior to FET. And when it all happens in relation to period etc.???.?.?

Hope everyone is enjoying this cooler weather today.
    Last edited by Aliboo; 14-02-2013 at 15:15.

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome back Aliboo!

Tanks, my transfer went well, had a grade 1 emby inserted (as were the previous two) but so far thise didnt bring us anymluck yet so we'll just have to wait n see

I usually have an apprx 30day cycle, but after my EPU and (suspected OHSS even though the clinic denies it- i couldnt walk and my GP was very worried about me!), my period after the stim cycle didnt come for another 60 days... I think my body was in so much shock.

Anyway, in terms of FET meds, even though i thought it is a natural cycle, they still get you to do gonal f injections (i did 25units) daily, same trigger shot, but then you start with progesterone pessaries at ovulation. Same blood tests in the first two weeks, but for me only 1 ultrsound was needed just so they can confirm ovulation will indeed happen and all is fine for transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Aliboo View Post
    Hello girls,

sorry I've been MIA.

Amy EL -wow very exciting times ahead. Not long now. Best of luck!
    hopefaithbelieve - good luck with EC.
    Caketin-all the best with anatomy scan - bet you are excited to Find out- pink or blue!! Must be any day now!
    Chachacha- thank you- I will be sure to ask for a picture on transfer day.
    and I hope all went ok yesterday for your transfer.
    samarasmum- not long now for another peek!

and big hello to all the other ladies. Trying to respond to all on phone is messy!

AFM- well finally recovered95% from Ohss. Not very pleasant . Wouldn't wish it upon anyone. Bit disappointed that after all that, no ET was allowed - but understandably.
    On the positive side a huge 17x day5 good quality blasto have been frozen.
    Now the wait until I can do FET after a months break. I have to have this 1st period , and then wait for the one after that to start etc.

Can anyone advise what sort of protocol and meds need to be taken prior to FET. And when it all happens in relation to period etc.???.?.?

Hope everyone is enjoying this cooler weather today.
    Hi aliboo
    For all my FET cycles I would take oral progynova 3 times a day from day 2 of cycle. The bloods and scan around day 10, if everything thick enough, then progesterone pessaries 3 times a day for 3-4 days followed by ET. You keep taking everything until your blood test and if you get a BFP you take the progesterone until week 11. Best of luck