Closed Thread
Page 60 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Calling all Perth girls #17

Quote Originally Posted by cantwait08 View Post
    Hi not meaning to barge in but may I ask if anyone at concept has been given ivf 'Flare protocol' as opposed to the 'Down Reg.' ? I rang a different clinic - Hollywood who advertise a tailored cycle however the secretary rattled off that every starts on day 21 etc and does a down reg cycle. Wondering if all clinics r doing this?
    cantwait08 - my first cycle with concept was down reg, but my second was antagonist. Not sure what a flare cycle is though!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Samarasmum View Post
    Caketin Surprises are good, my first two were surprises and I am going to find out for this one. Are you feeling bubs kick?

ChaChaCha How are your levels going? How did your scan go?

Hopefaithbelieve
    Good luck with your BT today. I hope your journey is a short one.

Kdsd Your levels are great. Good luck with your BT on Monday. You will be in great hands with Margo. There is a place in Rivervale that you can get ultrasounds without a referral. It’s like a photo session for bubs.

Lebails Don’t you hate those brick walls. The end of February will be here before you know it. Here is a page for abbreviation.

I Big to everyone else. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

AFM I still have a week to go for my anatomy scan and still praying everything is ok. It has been a long time between OB visits. Went to LUMINOUSnight spectacular launches UWA 2013 Centenary if you missed it you can see it by clicking on the link.
    Samarasmum - I've only just started feeling kicks over the last few weeks thanks to an anterior placenta! I'm just counting down to when I can leave work! They seem to be piling me with work before I leave so I'm tempted to tell them that it's too stressful and I'll get done what I can. Don't want my blood pressure too high thank you!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Chachacha I can do Wednesday, Friday Saturday most times for a meet up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi cantwait08
    My cycle is now onhold until this cyst goes and i baseline. They are putting me on the pill for 21days. Havent taken the pill for 15 years!!

My drugs are all sitting here for our planned Flare cycle.The protocol was
    Day 21 u/sound
    Day 2 bloods and start daily Luprin
    Day 3 start Gonal f
    Continue til trigger

Hope that helps
    And thanks for the warm welcome ladies

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Chachacha, I would also love to meet up for coffee! I work full time but can do lunch in Vic Park area and anytime on Saturdays and Sundays!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Buterfly78 Congratulations on being PUPO. Down Reg you are on Lucrin or Syrynal before starting on FSH injections. It is a longer cycle. The Flare cycle is shorter cycle is starting on the FSH and using orgalutran to stop ovulation.

4furbabies I would say the first clinic in Perth to have it would be Hollywood. How did your BT go. Sending you lots and lots of hugs. It is always going to hurt even if you know it’s coming. Spoil yourself and do something special.

Cantwait08 I was with Hollywood and started with Down Reg and then moved to Flare as Flare worked better.

Hopefaithbeliece How did yout BT and U/S go today?

Chachacha Good luck with your transfer on Wednesday. A bit late for me as I won’t be doing any more cycles. When is you appointment at Hollywood and who will you be seeing? Would love to catch up for a coffee (hot chocolate). I work full time and finish early to pick up kids from school. If you make a time and day I can try and catch up. If it is a workday Wednesday works better for me.

Sunshinebell I hope you have a good chat with your DH. Just try and remember to take the pill and count down your days. I hope the wait goes quick for you and your cyst goes away.

Caketin When is your last day of work? I haven’t worked out when I am going to finish yet.

A Big to everyone else. I hope everyone is trying to keep cool in this weather.

AFM Not much happening. Less than a week to go and I get to see bubs again. I can’t wait.

Thanks
    Reviews

Roll call on availabilities:

Butterfly78
    Samarasmum
    Heart84
    4furbabies

Currently Wednesdays look best. Can we do around 12pm in East Perth somewhere so Heart84 can perhaps join for a quick one? As I'm having my transfer this Wednesday I clearly cant make it for this week. Shall we plot in 20Feb?

Let me know if anyone else would like to join.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Samarasmum View Post
    Buterfly78 Congratulations on being PUPO. Down Reg you are on Lucrin or Syrynal before starting on FSH injections. It is a longer cycle. The Flare cycle is shorter cycle is starting on the FSH and using orgalutran to stop ovulation.

4furbabies I would say the first clinic in Perth to have it would be Hollywood. How did your BT go. Sending you lots and lots of hugs. It is always going to hurt even if you know it’s coming. Spoil yourself and do something special.

Cantwait08 I was with Hollywood and started with Down Reg and then moved to Flare as Flare worked better.

Hopefaithbeliece How did yout BT and U/S go today?

Chachacha Good luck with your transfer on Wednesday. A bit late for me as I won’t be doing any more cycles. When is you appointment at Hollywood and who will you be seeing? Would love to catch up for a coffee (hot chocolate). I work full time and finish early to pick up kids from school. If you make a time and day I can try and catch up. If it is a workday Wednesday works better for me.

Sunshinebell I hope you have a good chat with your DH. Just try and remember to take the pill and count down your days. I hope the wait goes quick for you and your cyst goes away.

Caketin When is your last day of work? I haven’t worked out when I am going to finish yet.

A Big to everyone else. I hope everyone is trying to keep cool in this weather.

AFM Not much happening. Less than a week to go and I get to see bubs again. I can’t wait.
    Samarasmum - 3rd May will be my last day. I cannot wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoops, Sorry forgot to update here (I'm getting confused where i have posted lol)

First scan yesterday, and as suspected with all the pain on the left i have 6 follies there and 1 on the right - One measuring 1.4 or 1.7 (forget now) but he/she (haha) was well ahead of the rest, and another 7 were "upcoming". Did my first Orgalutran injection yesterday, did one again today with the gonal still on 112.5iu and it stings waaaay more than gonal. poop!
    But yeah, another BT and Scan tomorrow, yesterday was advised EPU possibly Friday or Monday at this stage. Crossing my fingers mainly for Monday. Have a joint Birthday on Friday night (hubby's bestie and my bestie) so keen to attend that, its at an all you can eat restaurant, would rather enjoy pigging myself out before EPU haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Caketin! How exciting!! That would be the hardest i rekon, do you find yourself losing motivation for your job? Knowing that you're not gonna be there much longer.