Closed Thread
Page 59 of 98 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Calling all Perth girls #17

Hi cantwait

What's the difference between a Flare and DR cycle? I'm at Hollywood and I've had two different types of cycles but not aware of what's what.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarasmum View Post

Hopefaithbelieve
    Good luck with your BT today. I hope your journey is a short one.
    Thank you! BT results received and nurse advised to stay at 112.5iu for the gonal, got another BT and U/S tomorrow to check out how follies are progressing

Hope all you lovely ladies stay cool in this horrible weather today! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very interesting article, thanks for sharing 4furbabies! Hope its here shortly but not sure as its with a specific clinic over East . Also very sorry to hear about your BFN HPT- praying there will be a miraculous result for your official BT today xx

*Samarasmum*, scan and levels went well, thanks for asking. They have booked me in for a single tansfer on Wednesday 13th- almost had a Valentines transfer, lol.

For the Hollywood ladies, if you dont know yet Hollywood said to me theynare happy to provide patients pictures of their embies if requested, something special I believe to have.

I made an initial appointment at Hollywood for us to change over from FSS for our next cycle- Hopeful we'll have better success and overall better experience with them.

would anyone on this thread be interested to catch up for a coffee?
    Last edited by Chachacha; 11-02-2013 at 15:22.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling all Perth girls #17

Cantwait - I haven't heard of a flare cycle, I'm at Hollywood and did a down reg cycle.

Chachacha- that's awesome about being able to get a pic of your emby at Hollywood I didn't know that
    I'd be interested in meeting up for a coffee!

AFM - had my BT this morning and still waiting to hear back from the clinic to confirm BFN and see what happens from here, I'm guessing it'll be a break for one cycle then a FET. I'm having my first acupuncture session today, very excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone .. though i'd pop in and join the chat. I've lived in Perth less than 2 years, so nknowing no-one for recommendations we commenced with Pivet late last year. Currently waiting news on this second cycle.. (have a feeling we wont be proceeding, and i dont want to if things aren't optimal.)had to re-do my scan & bloods today. I hadn't baselined and a now discovered a cyst this morning. DH is fifo... so nothing like flying solo! Can't wait to video call with him tonight, so we can talk things out.

Hope someone has some good news to post today...there is one born every minute!

Thanks
    Reviews

Chachacha I wouldn't mind meeting up for coffee. Speaking of pics of embryos, I had my transfer this morning and I asked for a picture of my embryo and I got one. You have to ask though. So I have a picture of my 7 cell embryo that got transferred

Thanks
    Reviews

Chachacha I wouldn't mind meeting up for coffee. Speaking of pics of embryos, I had my transfer this morning and I asked for a picture of my embryo and I got one. You have to ask though. So I have a picture of my 7 cell embryo that got transferred

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Sunshinebell

Thats really nice that you got a picture of your emby today butterfly78! Hopefully its your babies first ever photo for the album! Sticky vibes for you!

AFM - I finally got the call and confirmed . Still hurt like hell even though I knew it was coming

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 4furbabies For This Useful Post:

Butterfly78  (11-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome sunshinebell!

4furbabies- lots and lots of hugs for you..i know all too well how that feels, its horrible xxx

so far we've got 4furbabies and butterfly78 interested in meeting up. Any other takers? Which kind of day and time would suit everyone? I work from home so am able to do work hours coffee if that works for everyone else. Otherwise happy to do a Saturday or Sunday. And would the city suit best?

sticky vibes to you butterfly78! From wednesday on I'll be joining you on the lovely 2ww
    Last edited by Chachacha; 11-02-2013 at 19:07.

Thanks
    Reviews

4furbabies sorry for your BFN (hugs) I know its painful and disappointing

Chachacha I'm free Wednesday to Fridays during the day.

Welcome Sunshine

Thanks for the positivity for a sticky for me <3