Closed Thread
Page 57 of 96 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 956
  1. #561
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    374
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked
    167
    Reviews
    0
    Just thought I'd update with my bt results...

    Happy to say that we r indeed PREGNANT ... So excited... My beta was 212 and my progesterone was 284... Got a repeat bt on Thursday as well as an appt with fs which was already booked for a just in case... So can't wait to see those levels...

  2. #562
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,076
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked
    1,692
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Calling all Perth girls #17

    Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    Just thought I'd update with my bt results...

    Happy to say that we r indeed PREGNANT ... So excited... My beta was 212 and my progesterone was 284... Got a repeat bt on Thursday as well as an appt with fs which was already booked for a just in case... So can't wait to see those levels...
    Congrats!! Fantastic news!! XX

  3. #563
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    975
    Thanks
    212
    Thanked
    137
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Calling all Perth girls #17

    Congrats!! So happy for you!!!
    Woooo hooooo!!

  4. #564
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked
    578
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Calling all Perth girls #17

    Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    Just thought I'd update with my bt results...

    Happy to say that we r indeed PREGNANT ... So excited... My beta was 212 and my progesterone was 284... Got a repeat bt on Thursday as well as an appt with fs which was already booked for a just in case... So can't wait to see those levels...
    Congratulations!

  5. #565
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    8
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    Just thought I'd update with my bt results...

    Happy to say that we r indeed PREGNANT ... So excited... My beta was 212 and my progesterone was 284... Got a repeat bt on Thursday as well as an appt with fs which was already booked for a just in case... So can't wait to see those levels...


    Thats excellent news. Congratulations!!

  6. #566
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    374
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked
    167
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks ladies...

    So so happy although I want Thursday to hurry so I can be super excited that numbers r doubling.

    Hope all is well with everyone else... Also hope we can get a few more BFP's soon so I have other October buddies... Not that I'm ready to join a preg thread yet.. Might consider it Thursday..

  7. #567
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    10
    Reviews
    0

    Default Calling all Perth girls #17

    Congrats kdsk!!!! Good luck with the pregnancy keep us updated

    AmyEL - how exciting not knowing, hoping we can keep it a secret as well although I doubt it as I'm a big time planner! We are happy with either just want a healthy bub!

    Hope everyone else is doing good?

    AFM: hcg levels look good and going for another scan tomorrow more to put my mind at ease and to see our beautiful bub

  8. #568
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked
    578
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Calling all Perth girls #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Heart84 View Post
    Congrats kdsk!!!! Good luck with the pregnancy keep us updated

    AmyEL - how exciting not knowing, hoping we can keep it a secret as well although I doubt it as I'm a big time planner! We are happy with either just want a healthy bub!

    Hope everyone else is doing good?

    AFM: hcg levels look good and going for another scan tomorrow more to put my mind at ease and to see our beautiful bub
    Heart84 - I'm 20 weeks tomorrow, seems to be just flying by! Good luck for your scan tomorrow.

  9. #569
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,147
    Thanks
    132
    Thanked
    180
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Heart84
    That is great that your levels are looking good. Good luck with your scan tomorrow.

    Caketin Which hospital are you going to and are you going to find out the sex?

    Butterfly78 How is your cycle going?

    Chachacha Answers to your questions
    Hollywood Fertility Clinic
    Egg collection on weekends/ public holidays No
    Full fee for EC/ ICSI cycle around 7500 you can call to get an update
    Full fee for FET cycle around 2500 you can call to get an update
    Egg transfer on weekends/ public holidays Yes
    Provide photos of embies No
    Apprx number of other ladies in waiting room when you go for an early morning tracking scan btw 7-8am? Depends on the Day
    Which blood centres used Western Diagnostics
    Which hospital do they use for Egg Collection Hollywood Private Hospital
    # day embryo/ blastocyst transfer most performed Day 5 or Day 3 Depending on numbers

    Aliboo Sorry can’t help you with OHSS as I have never had it.

    Adden Congratulations. How are you going? Do you have a discharge date for Ella?

    Kdsd Congratulations on your BFP that is fantastic news. They are some great numbers.

    Kerikiwi Congratulations on your BFP

    A Big 4furbabies, NFT, Kelbel86, SJG, AmyEL and everyone else. I hope everyone is having a great week.

    AFM I am feeling bubs move and I go for another scan in 2 weeks. Just started back at work and the next two weeks should go fast.

  10. #570
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked
    578
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Calling all Perth girls #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Samarasmum View Post

    Heart84
    That is great that your levels are looking good. Good luck with your scan tomorrow.

    Caketin Which hospital are you going to and are you going to find out the sex?

    Butterfly78 How is your cycle going?

    Chachacha Answers to your questions
    Hollywood Fertility Clinic
    Egg collection on weekends/ public holidays No
    Full fee for EC/ ICSI cycle around 7500 you can call to get an update
    Full fee for FET cycle around 2500 you can call to get an update
    Egg transfer on weekends/ public holidays Yes
    Provide photos of embies No
    Apprx number of other ladies in waiting room when you go for an early morning tracking scan btw 7-8am? Depends on the Day
    Which blood centres used Western Diagnostics
    Which hospital do they use for Egg Collection Hollywood Private Hospital
    # day embryo/ blastocyst transfer most performed Day 5 or Day 3 Depending on numbers

    Aliboo Sorry can’t help you with OHSS as I have never had it.

    Adden Congratulations. How are you going? Do you have a discharge date for Ella?

    Kdsd Congratulations on your BFP that is fantastic news. They are some great numbers.

    Kerikiwi Congratulations on your BFP

    A Big 4furbabies, NFT, Kelbel86, SJG, AmyEL and everyone else. I hope everyone is having a great week.

    AFM I am feeling bubs move and I go for another scan in 2 weeks. Just started back at work and the next two weeks should go fast.
    Samarasmum - I'm going to Mercy with Dr Thyer. We aren't finding out what we're having, keeping it a surprise!


    Chachacha Answers to your questions
    Concept Fertility Clinic
    Egg collection on weekends/ public holidays Yes
    Full fee for EC/ ICSI cycle around $7k I think
    Full fee for FET cycle a not sure
    Egg transfer on weekends/ public holidays Yes
    Provide photos of embies no but we were able to take a pic before transfer
    Apprx number of other ladies in waiting room when you go for an early morning tracking scan btw 7-8am? Depends on the Day
    Which blood centres used we just went to the clinic for blood tests
    Which hospital do they use for Egg Collection they do that at concept
    # day embryo/ blastocyst transfer most performed Day 5 or Day 3 Depending on numbers


 

Similar Threads

  1. Calling all Perth girls #16
    By Samarasmum in forum IVF
    Replies: 682
    Last Post: 16-08-2012, 19:07
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22-06-2012, 12:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
The Fix Program Sydney CBD and Broadway
Pregnancy and women's health physio, pregnancy and new mum Pilates classes taught by our physios for you and bub. Pregnancy back and pelvic pain. Also, we treat postnatal and women of all ages. Incontinence, prolapse, sexual and pelvic pain.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!