Closed Thread
Page 56 of 98 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Calling all Perth girls #17

Hi Chachacha
    I'm at Pivet too. They have great service and I have also been on Public Holidays. They give you a price list at the very start which tells you the fees for everything and what does and doesn't have rebates. Also most things are done "in house" which makes it a lot easier. From what I have been told they have the highest IVF success rate in Perth.

Thanks
    Reviews

Congratulations Adden on your baby girl, hope you get to take her home soon enjoy her!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Calling all Perth girls #17

Hi Chachacha - I am at Hollywood Fertility Clinic and they come under Genea in Sydney I think. They have been really good and quite efficient and the doctors are lovely too.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Adden on the birth of ur little girl.. Beautiful name.. Hope the wait isn't too long til u can take her home x

chachacha...sorry u got a bfn... But fingers crossed its 3rd time lucky..

Aliboo... Awesome numbers! But sux about the ohss... Hope it subsides quickly and u don't get too sick.. Big hugs x

AFM... Well I've been so positive this cycle and seriously had a good feeling on Friday so I went and bought a HPT (ok I lie... I bought 6 of them ) and as shocked as can be when I got my first ever .. I was shaking like crazy and so excited... And still am!! The line has got darker ever since... We had our bt tomorrow which will hopefully confirm it... Still can't believe that I'm actually pregnant!! It's just so surreal.. Never thought I'd get to say it..
    So when they say 3rd time lucky.. I definitely believe it!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Kdsd yeay!!!! Congratulations! Fantastic news xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I have just found this thread, hope I can join in? and thought I would share my experience..

Firstly, a huge congrats to all the BFP!!! and lots hugs to everyone that is currently on the journey!

I have just completed my first IVF ICSI cycle with Pivet. I completed an Antagonist cycle which consisted of Gonal F 100 for 10 days, Orgalutran for 6 days, then trigger was 2x Ovidrel injections, then after ET every 3 days I did 5 clicks of Ovidrel and did this 4 times.

I haven't been on the pill for 8 years and was never really trying, up until 3 years ago, and after nothing was happening, we finally decided to go and see a the Doctor and was referred onto Pivet. I was diagnosed with PCOS and my husband had low mortility 2%. I thought Pivet were amazing! all the staff are super friendly and very helpful and informative, i didnt feel lost at any stage.

I thought my health insurance (Medibank) would have covered just about it all, however after reading into all their fine print etc... soon enough found out health insurance is not all it's cracked up to be!! I ended up been out of pocket just over $6000, however it was money well worth spent to get an amazing result first time round.

On EPU 11 eggs were collected, 24hrs later was left with 7 fertilising, then @ day3 I had 5 good quality eggs, so they decided to let them go to day5 blast, luckily all 5 survived! I had 2 x grade 4AB, 1x3AB & 2x4BB, and had 1 x 4AB Transferred. (don't want to scare anyone but I was really sore & could hardly walk for 5 days after EPU. Then ET was not nice either having a full bladder and I got really bad cramps when they inserted the device they use to insert the Embryo, then for about 5 days after ET was still really sore, & got lots of cramps etc...however in saying this I am a big woos-e and everyone is different)

I had my first BT 12 days later with HCG of 44 (which was not looking good) then had 2nd BT 3days after that and it had jumped to 155! and it was all official BFP! I go back for my next BT on Tues 5th Feb, fingers crossed my HCG is still rising!

I have also been doing acupuncture with East meets West in Tuart Hill. (Ian) is lovely and very accommodating to fit you in. I started one week before egg pick up and then I did it straight after Embryo Transfer. It was the first time I have ever done acupuncture and must say it really does relax you! it was awesome. I am going to continue going every week, & if all goes well up until 12 weeks.

Good luck to everyone , sticky thoughts hope all goes well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kerikiwi View Post
    Hi all, I have just found this thread, hope I can join in? and thought I would share my experience..

Firstly, a huge congrats to all the BFP!!! and lots hugs to everyone that is currently on the journey!

I have just completed my first IVF ICSI cycle with Pivet. I completed an Antagonist cycle which consisted of Gonal F 100 for 10 days, Orgalutran for 6 days, then trigger was 2x Ovidrel injections, then after ET every 3 days I did 5 clicks of Ovidrel and did this 4 times.

I haven't been on the pill for 8 years and was never really trying, up until 3 years ago, and after nothing was happening, we finally decided to go and see a the Doctor and was referred onto Pivet. I was diagnosed with PCOS and my husband had low mortility 2%. I thought Pivet were amazing! all the staff are super friendly and very helpful and informative, i didnt feel lost at any stage.

I thought my health insurance (Medibank) would have covered just about it all, however after reading into all their fine print etc... soon enough found out health insurance is not all it's cracked up to be!! I ended up been out of pocket just over $6000, however it was money well worth spent to get an amazing result first time round.

On EPU 11 eggs were collected, 24hrs later was left with 7 fertilising, then @ day3 I had 5 good quality eggs, so they decided to let them go to day5 blast, luckily all 5 survived! I had 2 x grade 4AB, 1x3AB & 2x4BB, and had 1 x 4AB Transferred. (don't want to scare anyone but I was really sore & could hardly walk for 5 days after EPU. Then ET was not nice either having a full bladder and I got really bad cramps when they inserted the device they use to insert the Embryo, then for about 5 days after ET was still really sore, & got lots of cramps etc...however in saying this I am a big woos-e and everyone is different)

I had my first BT 12 days later with HCG of 44 (which was not looking good) then had 2nd BT 3days after that and it had jumped to 155! and it was all official BFP! I go back for my next BT on Tues 5th Feb, fingers crossed my HCG is still rising!

I have also been doing acupuncture with East meets West in Tuart Hill. (Ian) is lovely and very accommodating to fit you in. I started one week before egg pick up and then I did it straight after Embryo Transfer. It was the first time I have ever done acupuncture and must say it really does relax you! it was awesome. I am going to continue going every week, & if all goes well up until 12 weeks.

Good luck to everyone , sticky thoughts hope all goes well
    Congrats on your BFP! Sounds very similar to mine... our first go we had 11 collected, 7 fertilised & 5 survived... I have 1 onboard, (due in 3 weeks!!!) & 4 frozen :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies,

what a rough few days with OHSS . It's only mild-moderate but I've had enough feeling like this!!!
    can anyone tell me how much longer I will be like this??EC was Friday.
    still abdominal bloating-quite firm, fuller after drinking and eating .
    also slight dizziness and mild nausea, and the odd twitching to legs and arms?....
    The worst is sleeping upright! My lower back is killing me all the time now, when can I sleep normally?..

Adden - gorgeous name. Hope she is doing well and you get some cuddles soon.
    kdsd - congrats on your BFP. Wonderful news.

To everyone else hope you are having a great day and staying positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi AmyEL, thanks! congrats to you as well! & I wish you all the best for the birth. Did you know what your having? or have you left it a surprise?
    Last edited by Kerikiwi; 04-02-2013 at 19:16. Reason: spelling mistake

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kerikiwi View Post
    Hi AmyEL, thanks! congrats to you as well! & I wish you all the best for the birth. Did you know what your having? or have you left it a surprise?
    It's a surprise, we just want a baby so happy to wait to find out what it is... Very curious now though :-)